Sarah Palin with an S instead of $

Is there a place in public life for Sarah?

Of course there is. She has found her place, drinking Big Gulps and entertaining the far Right wackos! Her mere existance on the national stage defines her audiance, and marginalizes their dignity and relavence! Every time she makes an appearance, we are reminded of who were are, and who were are not, just like George Wallace did, when he ran for president.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1902-avatar20296-9-gif.jpg

BTW, how is Bristol paying for her young, boy bastard?

I'm 99.9% sure it's not with taxpayer money so why the fuck do you care?

Why the fuck do I care?

Because a daughter of a major figure in the Party of Family Values spewed out a boy bastard from her vagina that she allowed Levi Johnston to penetrate despite a lifetime of growing up in a conservative Christian household, and the hypocrisy disgusts me, that's why.

Bristol would clearly have been better off raised by the Clintons, whose daughter Chelsea is a fantastic, well-educated and erudite, young woman. Meanwhile, Bristol is already waddling around in her fat mom stage of life, coddling her young boy bastard in her forearm fat.

The Palins are a white trash joke.

The original question you asked was how was Bristol paying for her son the question I asked in return is since it's not taxpayer money why do you care. All that hate filled moronic bull shit you responded with was on a morale issue not the financial issue you brought up your the classic example of zero class and even less brains and a waste of time to continue to respond to.

BTW, how is Bristol paying for her young, boy bastard?

I'm 99.9% sure it's not with taxpayer money so why the fuck do you care?

Why the fuck do I care?

Because a daughter of a major figure in the Party of Family Values spewed out a boy bastard from her vagina that she allowed Levi Johnston to penetrate despite a lifetime of growing up in a conservative Christian household, and the hypocrisy disgusts me, that's why.

Bristol would clearly have been better off raised by the Clintons, whose daughter Chelsea is a fantastic, well-educated and erudite, young woman. Meanwhile, Bristol is already waddling around in her fat mom stage of life, coddling her young boy bastard in her forearm fat.

The Palins are a white trash joke.

Another low life uneducated lib to neg.

Good times....

Forum List

Back