Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out

It is against the law for Sanders to use her official position to attack the restaurant
Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law.

Did she attack them from her podium during a White House press briefing? LOL!

Please make sure you are sitting down and that you prepare yourself for The Horror! Here is the offending tweet:

View attachment 200633

Oh no.....the offending tweet!

That was literally the worst attack I have ever seen. LOL!

The restaurant is having difficulties with their phone and internet. To her credit, the owner said she would do it again.

The entire white house staff should go there and have an old fashioned sit in.

:beer:Here is to the Democratic Party losing the next two election cycles because they are stupid.
Actually no. If the next election goes to tRumpkins it will be because you and your ilk are stupid.

NO

if the election goes to Trump, it's because YOU and YOUR ILK are stupid
Yeah, nope. We aren't the ones who are stupid enough to vote for him.

If you don't nominate someone that can beat him, you're giving it to him

I've never claimed to be "nice".
Clearly you never claimed to be bright, informed, or educated either! :lmao:
Jesus you people are stupid. Do you think your dumbass comments make a damn bit of difference? Only a juvenile idiot would be affected by insults from anonymous strangers on the internet.

I've told you over and over again that all those insults are is proof you can't logically respond to what I've said. You morons are apparently too stupid to learn even that simple concept.

No wonder you idiots support a moron like tRump. Your are just to ignorant to know any better.

Yeah, nope. We aren't the ones who are stupid enough to vote for him.
Nope! Instead, you're stupid enough to nominate the one twat in the world who would lose to President Trump every time! The American people thank you dummies! :laugh:

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

It is against the law for Sanders to use her official position to attack the restaurant
Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law.

Please make sure you are sitting down and that you prepare yourself for The Horror! Here is the offending tweet:

View attachment 200633

Her next maneuver, no doubt, will be to poke them with Soft Cushions.

:beer:Here is to the Democratic Party losing the next two election cycles because they are stupid.
Actually no. If the next election goes to tRumpkins it will be because you and your ilk are stupid.
Gee, I bet you said that with a full mouth
I know I've won when the best reply you've got is an insult that would embarrass a grade schooler.

Thanks.
Nice try with the reversal Einstein but calling people stupid is an insult

I've told you over and over again that all those insults are is proof you can't logically respond to what I've said.
Who the fuck cares what you've "told us"? You're a typical low IQ, Dumbocrat voter. We're not really concerned about your uninformed, uneducated opinions.

Jesus you people are stupid. Do you think your dumbass comments make a damn bit of difference? Only a juvenile idiot would be affected by insults from anonymous strangers on the internet.

I've told you over and over again that all those insults are is proof you can't logically respond to what I've said. You morons are apparently too stupid to learn even that simple concept.

No wonder you idiots support a moron like tRump. Your are just to ignorant to know any better.

Still waiting on what law she broke moron. At least try to make one up.

View attachment 200633

Don't get me started on the comfy chair.

Still waiting on what law she broke moron. At least try to make one up.

She broke the SJW Prog Law of "Because, Feelz & Just Shut Up".

Inwould advise the restaurant to sue.
That is going to be difficult for her to do - since she will be out of business before the end of July! Where will she find the money for an attorney?

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Their income will go up. This is the best advertising they’ve ever had. And all free.
The boycott is already under way, snowflake. Uh buh-bye! :laugh:
Yeah, a bunch of dumbasses boycotting a restaurant they don’t even live near and would never have heard of :laugh:

View attachment 200633

I feel the urge to break into a Funny Walk.

View attachment 200633

Silly walk...….

Yes she should be prosecuted. Inwould advise the restaurant to sue. They’ve received death threats.
She broke no laws. There is no law against telling the truth and no one was condemned.
Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

View attachment 200633

Silly walk...….

Oh yes indeed. My penguin is ready to explode!

Yes she should be prosecuted. Inwould advise the restaurant to sue. They’ve received death threats.
She broke no laws. There is no law against telling the truth and no one was condemned.
Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

She didn't condemn the business.

tweet.jpeg

Forum List

Back