Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

My oh my, this is the most important thing you guys have to discuss? She gets kicked out of a restaurant and conservative’s heads explode. It’s fun to watch!!!

She broke no laws. There is no law against telling the truth and no one was condemned.
Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

She didn't condemn the business.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.
The restaruant has no case, moron. Reporting the truth isn't grounds for a lawsuit.

Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

even a liberal judge would throw it out

The only way this would even get a hearing would be if she didn’t get refused service.

That she was refused is proven.

Nothing to this but more idiocy by the left.

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

"It" was already unleashed by the guy that posted about it w/ pictures on FB.

FFS........

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

So...….you mean to tell me THAT^^^ is breaking the law?? THAT^^^ is abusing her position to put a business out of business??? THAT^^^ is what ya'll got your panties in a bunch over????

:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

That's it, keep it up folks. You're doing so well, just keep doing what you're doing :itsok:

Here they are, the proud owners of Red Hen---who behaved so heroically yesterday by refusing to serve people they disagree with politically. Owner, Son and Husband:

All wearing Pussy Hats....all very proud of themselves.

red-hen-owners.jpg

I predict Chapter 13 in 3 months, if they pledged their house to the debt on the Restaurant...Chapter 7 in 8 months...if they didn't.

Half the workers are Homosexual (and they were triggered by Mrs. Sanders and her Family). I make it 50/50 that the son is one of the Homosexuals.

So, what is the primary reason for a Good Deplorable to NEVER EVER to go there:

1) You don't care to give Liberal Cocksuckers your business; or

2) You don't want Homosexuals spitting in your food.

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

Lesson is, the left are pansies.

Yup

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out

It is against the law for Sanders to use her official position to attack the restaurant
Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law.

Did she attack them from her podium during a White House press briefing? LOL!

Please make sure you are sitting down and that you prepare yourself for The Horror! Here is the offending tweet:

View attachment 200633

Thoughts and prayers.

Yes she should be prosecuted. Inwould advise the restaurant to sue. They’ve received death threats.
She broke no laws. There is no law against telling the truth and no one was condemned.
how did she do that?
She won't pay a dime, moron. She simply told the truth about the treatment she recieved from that business.
She named the restaurant and location in an effort to destroy them. They have grounds to sue for a lot of money.

While this may or may not be illegal (likely not, the malice in her statement is barely there), it is still not appropriate. This is one of the responsibilities that comes with her position.
She has no obligation to give sleazy nasty restaurant owners a pass when they behave like feral baboons.

Yes she should be prosecuted. Inwould advise the restaurant to sue. They’ve received death threats.
how did she do that?

View attachment 200637

Oh my god, a spokesperson put out a statement! Such an abuse of power!

how did she do that?

View attachment 200637

Nope even a conservative Judge couldn’t deny the illegal use of an official government position to harm a business.

how did she do that?
She won't pay a dime, moron. She simply told the truth about the treatment she recieved from that business.
She named the restaurant and location in an effort to destroy them. They have grounds to sue for a lot of money.

They have no grounds, moron. She didn't slander them. She stated the facts. If the restaruant is destroyed, it has only itself to blame.

how did she do that?

lots of luck proving that in court

how did she do that?

View attachment 200637

Nope even a conservative Judge couldn’t deny the illegal use of an official government position to harm a business.

lotsa luck with that

"It" was already unleashed by the guy that posted about it w/ pictures on FB.

FFS........

To some extent, but Sarah made it worse. It's not like this is a fight between equals. It's like a Shih Tzu nipping at a rottweiler's heels, and then the rottweiler turning around and ripping out the little dog's throat in retaliation. Totally unnecessary and kind of mean.

But then again, the owner kinda brought themselves into the fray with what they did.

Forum List

Back