Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

"It" was already unleashed by the guy that posted about it w/ pictures on FB.

FFS........

To some extent, but Sarah made it worse. It's not like this is a fight between equals. It's like a Shih Tzu nipping at a rottweiler's heels, and then the rottweiler turning around and ripping out the little dog's throat in retaliation. Totally unnecessary and kind of mean.

But then again, the owner kinda brought themselves into the fray with what they did.

She didn't make it worse. Cut the shit.

You think her tweeting about it wasn't an attempt to bring it more attention, and to give Trump supporters something to be outraged (and potentially violent) about?

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people and get a little revenge, while stoking the angry passions of Trump's base. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.
i hope they destroy the place.

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

FFS........

To some extent, but Sarah made it worse. It's not like this is a fight between equals. It's like a Shih Tzu nipping at a rottweiler's heels, and then the rottweiler turning around and ripping out the little dog's throat in retaliation. Totally unnecessary and kind of mean.

But then again, the owner kinda brought themselves into the fray with what they did.

You think her tweeting about it wasn't an attempt to bring it more attention, and to give Trump supporters something to be outraged (and potentially violent) about?

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people and get a little revenge, while stoking the angry passions of Trump's base. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.
Crazy shit? You mean like threatening to kill Barron or Chloe the 4 year old granddaughter. That kind of crazy shit? Or crazy shit like shooting up a baseball game, that kind of crazy shit?

Yes, that kind (even though you misrepresented at least one of the things that was said). You think only "the left" is capable of violence? Then you're a fool. Not that we needed any more evidence.

No luck needed. It’s black and white.

no

it's black and blue.

as will be the owners if they are stupid enough to sue
You think Sanders will send out a hit squad. I wouldn’t put it past her. The evil, feckless ****.

no

their asses will be black and blue from the bailiffs kicking them down the courthouse steps
Bailiffs, by law, are prohibited from doing that. Just like government officials are prohibited, by law, from using their office to harm businesses for personal or political reasons.
:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

(School trolling again)
Just reiterating the OP’s point, which you haven’t made thenslightest effort to address.

Oh poor Huckleberry Saddle Bags, she actually got called out for being a lying POS.

Now, here is what I am loving so very damn much about this. All thse mealy mouth lying Cons who are having Red, White and Blue Screaming Shit Fits over this are the same Cons who cheered on Bakeries who refused to serve Same Sex Couples who wanted them to bake them a cake for their Wedding.

IF such bakeries do have a Right to Refuse Service to a Same Sex Couple for religious reasons, then the restaurant in Viriginia has the Right to Resuse Service to a lying shit stain like Huckleberry Saddle Bags.

You cannot bitch forcing these poor bakeries to violate their personal/religious/political principals (I know Conservatives have few if any principals), and then turn and bitch Huckabooboo being denied service.

Now, what is NOT being mentioned is the fact the Staff of the Restaurant in question is that the Manager asked her staff if they wanted to serve Huckabooboo and they said NO. She abided by wishes of her staff.

The owner of the Red Hen explains why she asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

Any establishment that reserves the Right To Refuse can exercise that right when deemed necessary.

Good the Manager and Good for Wait Staff for NOT SERVING Sanders.

She is a Lying POS.
Oh? So she should sue the restaurant?

FFS........

i hope they destroy the place.

That's nice. You're an anarchist, then. How very leftist of you.

FFS........

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.

I understand people too well. And this is bullshit.

I forgot to mention that she also did it to please Trump, knowing how much he would love the distraction. But she knew she was potentially damaging this woman and her family for petty revenge over being slighted and asked to leave. No doubt about that.

Same as the restaurant owner knew what she was doing & getting herself & her business into, when she asked her to leave.

If Sanders wanted to destroy that business she should have tweeted how great the place is. One of your loony ass left wingers would have burned it down already.

I love how rude and disrespectful the media is to Sarah and yet liberals get their panties in a wad when she actually snaps back and they yell "Disrespectful!!"

Well hell if they'd treat her with an ounce of respect they would get a pound in return. She's got far more patience than I do. I'd have told some of those fucktwats off a long time ago.

no

it's black and blue.

as will be the owners if they are stupid enough to sue
You think Sanders will send out a hit squad. I wouldn’t put it past her. The evil, feckless ****.

no

their asses will be black and blue from the bailiffs kicking them down the courthouse steps
Bailiffs, by law, are prohibited from doing that. Just like government officials are prohibited, by law, from using their office to harm businesses for personal or political reasons.
:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

(School trolling again)
Just reiterating the OP’s point, which you haven’t made thenslightest effort to address.

Just reiterating the OP’s point,

The OP?

claims Sanders broke the law.

haven't seen which law she broke, if any, yet.

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.

I forgot to mention that she also did it to please Trump, knowing how much he would love the distraction. But she knew she was potentially damaging this woman and her family for petty revenge over being slighted and asked to leave. No doubt about that.

Same as the restaurant owner knew what she was doing & getting herself & her business into, when she asked her to leave.

Small town restaurant owner vs. the biggest microphone in the United States?

Yeah, that's a fair fight.

Like I said, it was not very smart to ask her to leave, and not something I'd have done, but it's not a fight between equals.

Saw this on Twitter:

Sarah should go to BK…
Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 9.56.01 PM.png

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out

wwaaaahhhhh Stop whining! Stephanie Wilkinson, the Red Hen owner, is a bigot. Sarah Huckabee Sanders has done nothing wrong. All she did was factually describe what happened. Liberals thought it was funny. Well, the shit-hole restaurant is closed the evening and residents of Lexington are demanding Stephanie "The Bigot" Wilkinson step down from her public position. NOW, Liberals want to whine that Sarah Huckabee Sanders went to far? HAHAHA The Red Hen started this with their bigotry, however, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is getting the last laugh.

Apparently its the same law that they want to impeach Trump on. Trump got elected, Sarah got selected. Both impeachable offenses. For Sarah, she broke the law. She exercised her first amendment right. Fuck her. She doesn't have rights, only liberals do. Except the 2nd amendment, nobody has that one. But liberals have the 5th for sure. It's so confusing.

I love how rude and disrespectful the media is to Sarah and yet liberals get their panties in a wad when she actually snaps back and they yell "Disrespectful!!"

Well hell if they'd treat her with an ounce of respect they would get a pound in return. She's got far more patience than I do. I'd have told some of those fucktwats off a long time ago.

It's called being a professional. Maybe something you don't know much about?

Sarah isn't all that professional, but at least she keeps her cool better than Spicer did.

Like I said, it was not very smart to ask her to leave, and not something I'd have done, but it's not a fight between equals.

To bad. The bigot should have just taken her order and served her dinner. You can't pick a fight and then whine like a little bitch when the other person doesn't take it lying down.

Show me where the law requires things be "fair".

Sarah isn't all that professional, but at least she keeps her cool better than Spicer did.
Professionalism doesn't require you to keep quiet about insults.

She broke no laws. There is no law against telling the truth and no one was condemned.
Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

She didn't condemn the business.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

Wow. That's really screwy. She did not go to the restaurant in any official capacity. She can single them out all she likes.

Professionalism doesn't require you to keep quiet about insults.

No it doesn't. Nor does it require things be "fair."

So you can only speak out against someone who throws you out of their restaurant for no reason if you're on their level? What if you make more money? What if you make less? What if your car is faster? What if their house is bigger but your boat is bigger?

Forum List

Back