Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.
She won't pay a dime, moron. She simply told the truth about the treatment she recieved from that business.
She named the restaurant and location in an effort to destroy them. They have grounds to sue for a lot of money.

They have no grounds, moron. She didn't slander them. She stated the facts. If the restaruant is destroyed, it has only itself to blame.
If she used her personal twitter then the restaurant would have no grounds. She used the twitter of the office of the Press Secretary. She’ll have to pay out a lot.

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

"It" was already unleashed by the guy that posted about it w/ pictures on FB.

FFS........

To some extent, but Sarah made it worse. It's not like this is a fight between equals. It's like a Shih Tzu nipping at a rottweiler's heels, and then the rottweiler turning around and ripping out the little dog's throat in retaliation. Totally unnecessary and kind of mean.

But then again, the owner kinda brought themselves into the fray with what they did.

She didn't make it worse. Cut the shit.

Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.
She won't pay a dime, moron. She simply told the truth about the treatment she recieved from that business.
She named the restaurant and location in an effort to destroy them. They have grounds to sue for a lot of money.

lots of luck proving that in court
No luck needed. It’s black and white.

She didn't condemn the business.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

even a liberal judge would throw it out
Nope even a conservative Judge couldn’t deny the illegal use of an official government position to harm a business.

lotsa luck with that
Again, no luck needed, thanks though

how did she do that?

no

it's black and blue.

as will be the owners if they are stupid enough to sue

no

it's black and blue.

You think Sanders will send out a hit squad. I wouldn’t put it past her. The evil, feckless ****.

no

it's black and blue.

You think Sanders will send out a hit squad. I wouldn’t put it past her. The evil, feckless ****.
:th_BlackHelicopter:

The restaurant owner shouldn't have asked her to leave, really, but Sanders also shouldn't have tweeted about it.

She knew what she was unleashing on that place. I honestly wish Twitter and social media in general never came into existence. It does more harm than good.

FFS........

To some extent, but Sarah made it worse. It's not like this is a fight between equals. It's like a Shih Tzu nipping at a rottweiler's heels, and then the rottweiler turning around and ripping out the little dog's throat in retaliation. Totally unnecessary and kind of mean.

But then again, the owner kinda brought themselves into the fray with what they did.

You think her tweeting about it wasn't an attempt to bring it more attention, and to give Trump supporters something to be outraged (and potentially violent) about?

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people and get a little revenge, while stoking the angry passions of Trump's base. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.

no

it's black and blue.

no

their asses will be black and blue from the bailiffs kicking them down the courthouse steps

FFS........

You think her tweeting about it wasn't an attempt to bring it more attention, and to give Trump supporters something to be outraged (and potentially violent) about?

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.

I understand people too well. And this is bullshit.

no

it's black and blue.

no

their asses will be black and blue from the bailiffs kicking them down the courthouse steps
Bailiffs, by law, are prohibited from doing that. Just like government officials are prohibited, by law, from using their office to harm businesses for personal or political reasons.

FFS........

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.

I forgot to mention that she also did it to please Trump, knowing how much he would love the distraction. But she knew she was potentially damaging this woman and her family for petty revenge over being slighted and asked to leave. No doubt about that.

FFS........

Maybe you just don't understand people all that well. I'm assuming Sarah does. She knows what mob mentality does to people, particularly in a hyper partisan and hostile climate as this. She only tweeted to try and damage these people and get a little revenge, while stoking the angry passions of Trump's base. No other reason to do so. And while it's unlikely anyone will attack the owner, her employees, or the store ... one never really knows. People are capable of some crazy shit.
She should've posted on Out 'Em.

FFS........

Crazy shit? You mean like threatening to kill Barron or Chloe the 4 year old granddaughter. That kind of crazy shit? Or crazy shit like shooting up a baseball game, that kind of crazy shit?

FFS........

I forgot to mention that she also did it to please Trump, knowing how much he would love the distraction. But she knew she was potentially damaging this woman and her family for petty revenge over being slighted and asked to leave. No doubt about that.

:blowpop: You keep playing this and you will make a martyr out of her and him (again!) and when the Democratic party loses the next two election cycles...........you will know why.

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?
Legally? No. With the position comes responsibility. Not that any of you nitwits would understand that.
Our politicians spout off ignorant nonsense on a daily basis.

I would expect these "Statesme... people to show some decorum, common sense and "Responsibility."

I wouldn't bet we'll see that in our lifetimes.

no

it's black and blue.

no

Bailiffs, by law, are prohibited from doing that. Just like government officials are prohibited, by law, from using their office to harm businesses for personal or political reasons.
:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

(School trolling again)

Forum List

Back