Satan - The Accuser of The Brethren

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
[ame=http://youtu.be/tHlGrBbQ1IY]Satan - The Accuser of the Brethren - YouTube[/ame]

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ, for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony. And they loved not their lives unto the death.

Therefore, rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitors of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is coming down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Rev. 12:10 - 12

Last edited:
Some might say some of the governments of the earth have brought great accusations against the christians, against the church, against all those who profess Jesus Christ as Lord and that would be a true statement.

Some would also say they can clearly identify those who allow Satan to use their mouths, their own hands to write lies about Jesus Christ and His Gospel, to write lies and accuse the followers of Christ, the Word of God, their own feet to bring swift accusation of God himself by declaring his word a lie ( the bible ) and that would be true also...

But let us examine our own hearts because truly the Lord is showing me it is the little foxes that destroy the vine. The obvious wolf we notice straight away - but what about the little foxes????

The Lord has given me a beautiful revelation this morning about his tremendous love for his own church. He has shown me this to bring correction to my own heart about the Laodician churches I have spoken about. I do publicly repent for this great sin! It is no small matter for you see, Jesus did couple his mercy and grace to the 5 churches of Asia who did receive warning from the Lord in the book of Revelation.

He showed me that although he warned them not to depart from the word, not to deny his name, he first encouraged them with much love and pointed out all they did right before delivering the warning. I am finding this mercy for the lost but where was it for my own brethren whom I believed had strayed from the Word of God? Were there not good things they have done? Oh I am sure they did give of their time, their substance, their prayers for the lest fortunate... I believe all the churches have done this and so I do love my brethren and apologise for being so hard on them - with words of judgment instead of mercy and encouragement - it is my desire for them to hear the words of encouragement Jesus gave at the end of his message to the Laoedians... as much as his correction...

Rev. 13: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich and as white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness, do not appear and annoint thy eyes, with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten, be zealous therefore and repent. Behold I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and I will sup with him and he with me. To him who overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what teh Spirit saith unto the churches.

Oh, what mercy and love - Jesus displays for the Laodicean church... truly the Lord wants all of us to feel this same mercy and love for those who are a part of the Laodicean church as well as for those who have judged her ( me ) I repent and abhor myself for not seeing the mercy of Jesus in this message to his Laodicean church! Wow! What a glorious hope he gives these ones for reward, for honor, for a hope and a future if they will accept his correction, repent and open the door for him to come in! Oh! How beautiful and merciful is our Lord!

Now also to the church which tolerated Jezebel! Look at the mercy of Jesus! How very much Jesus loves all the church! As part of the body of Christ we must love ALL our brethren unconditionally.. Yes ALL the church not just the one we deem worthy but ALL the church....we must recognize the subtle nature of the devil... he does not come with red horns and a cape.... no...he comes with accusations,,,, did the Lord really say?? Mockery........Where is your God now? Slander....Look at what the church has done now! ...........judgment ......that church isn't holding to the word of God and is denying the Lord in their behavior............... what is the answer? We repent, I repent Lord, thank you for giving me eyes to see what the enemy is up to here! I will love them, Lord! I will pray for them, Lord! Have mercy upon them, Lord! Do not destroy them in this coming judgment, Lord! Have mercy.. give them more time, Lord! They will surely turn around, Lord! This is our heart for the churches who need our prayers... How easy it is when God opens our eyes. Open our eyes, Lord! We need you every hour!

Last edited:
Father, I thank you for sending the Holy Spirit this morning and exposing the subtle tricks of satan - to turn us one against another... I pray you bring a spirit of unity to your church and that through this unity the Spirit of God will bring forth a mighty outpouring which you did promise in Acts 2: 17-18:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your own men shall dream dreams, And on my servants and handmaidens, I will pour out in those days of my Spirit and they shall prophesy.

When the Lord says ALL flesh he means ALL flesh .......Hallelujah! Everyone!

Last edited:
How many christians have judged the Catholic churches as not part of the end times church? What is a church? Is it not the people inside? Yes, God is going to pour out His Spirit upon all flesh and if we have judged the Catholic church = Catholic people we must repent and say now........I repent, Lord! Let it begin with me! I repent and believe mighty miracles for the Catholic people, mighty visitations from the Lord - did not God use many inside the Catholic church to teach us? Did not Thomas Aquinas have a deep and abiding relationship with Christ? Truly the man still ministers to me today although he lives in heaven. Buy a copy of the imitation of Christ and tell me the Lord did not speak to him.. What about Jeanne Guyon? Did she not minister to multitudes even hundreds of years after her death? Oh God is speaking to some hearts today... do not miss the opportunity in joining me today and saying, Lord, I repent! Heal me of my blindness! Oh it is not so difficult to identify the accuser of the brethren after all.... guess why? Because the one who loves Jesus Christ will repent while the accuser of the brethren will go right on accusing! Ask the Lord! Search my heart O God and show me anything that is unpleasing to you! Heal me, Lord and I will walk in your ways! Amen.

Last edited:
He that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us His Holy Spirit. I Thessalonians 4:8

Mercy triumphs over judgment.

It amazes me that given the choice, some prefer to be judged rather than forgiven.
God is slow to anger, and quick to forgive. We can't out sin God's grace, but some sure try.

The Catholic church is replete with dogma. So is the Methodist, the Evangelical, the Baptist, and every other church. We are Christ's church.
Growing up in an area that is predominately Catholic, I can say they are some of the best people on earth, and will be waiting at Heaven's gait to welcome us home. They love Christ more than they love dogma. And they live their lives accordingly. :eusa_angel:

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. he that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love.

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Beloved, if God so loved us we ought to love one another.

No man hath seen God at any time, if we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby we know that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have been seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. Whosover shall confess Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us, God is love, and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment because as he is so we are in this world.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out all fear. because fear hath torment, He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

We love him because he first loved us.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar, for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

And this commandment hath we from him, That he who loveth God loveth his brother also.

-1 John 4: 7-21

Last edited:
The fruit of our relationship with God through Jesus Christ - obeying God brings confidence.....

1 John 5:14,15

And this is the confidence we have in him, that, If we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Instead of blaming the One that has given us everything we need to avoid Satan's accusations, we blame God when things go wrong. We need to realize that there is a war among principalities of the air, and choose the side that guarantees our adversary will not prevail against us.
One wants to stab you in the back. The other has your back. Since our soul is the goal, pick the team that wins the war. Read the last chapter to find out which one is crowned King, and make your decision accordingly.

The next time a problem pops up, blame Satan. Curse him. Not our Father. Then put on the armor that God gave you to protect you, instead of blaming Him for being naked. ;)

Assurance of Salvation - a message of comfort, hope & strength for the days ahead -

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. Ansd it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost : and these three are one. *

And there are three that bear witness in the earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood, and these three agree in one. *

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater, for this is the witness of God which he hath testified to his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness himself, he that believeth not God hath made him a liar because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God.

- 1 John 5: 4 - 13

Footnote for the reader * 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 Hear O Israel, the Lord thy God is ONE. Amen. I love you people! I love you so much! - J.

Last edited:
Mercy triumphs over judgment.

It amazes me that given the choice, some prefer to be judged rather than forgiven.
God is slow to anger, and quick to forgive. We can't out sin God's grace, but some sure try.

The Catholic church is replete with dogma. So is the Methodist, the Evangelical, the Baptist, and every other church. We are Christ's church.
Growing up in an area that is predominately Catholic, I can say they are some of the best people on earth, and will be waiting at Heaven's gait to welcome us home. They love Christ more than they love dogma. And they live their lives accordingly. :eusa_angel:

Some of the most beautiful people I have ever met in my life on this board are Catholics. I totally agree with you.. indeed one of them God used to bring me back to him in full surrender! Oh how mysterious are the ways of God that he could even over ride my critical spirit, my blindness to so many things that were like little foxes eating away at the vine - if I abide not in the vine how can I know the Fathers love? There is no holiness apart from His love....

Yes - left to myself for a single moment - I see my wretched state! I can do nothing!

It is only by abiding in him that we have life.. the moment we allow the enemy an entry we must repent and return to that place of abiding.. in him. Sanctification is a process - it does not happen over night and God doesn't want his children beating themselves up over it! That is what the accuser of the brethren does! He accuses!

Oh how long I beat myself up believing God was condemning me when he was not! I said how can I do this Lord? I am so flawed? Can you help me? Is it possible? Then when I was beneath the bottom he offered his hand to help me.. God will not despise a contrite heart.....

Through Jesus Christ all things are possible. Only believe.

Oh how I love you, Sister Irish Ram! You are a beautiful sister in Christ! Think of how tricky the devil is.. first he tempts you to sin... for example... a taxi driver is on the streets of NYC on New Years Eve... people employ him and say have a drink! Have another.....now he is driving drunk.... now he plows headlong into a huge crowd of people celebrating in the streets!

Now satan who tempted him turns on him and says, Look at what you have done, you murderer! Look how wicked you are! Then the cab driver goes to court and the judge says, Guilty! Death penalty! Then the devil comes again and says, you are too far gone now! You can never be forgiven! It is too late - do not even try to come to Jesus, he will no longer here your prayers - remember you left your faith long ago for some false religion of praying to coca cola cans ( example - trying not to offend here ) and you bowed to those cans and now your done! God won't forgive you!

Oh but that is not the truth... Jesus will forgive even a satanist,, even a witch, even the greatest sorcerer who ever walked the face of the earth if they will only repent... some have been offered that mercy and still said no. I do not believe I will ever understand how one could have turned down so great a pardon.... it's heartbreaking..... yet the Holy Spirit has shown me not everyone will turn to Jesus. I pray those reading this today will... no matter what you have done - it matters not... his mercy flows richly today, beloved.. Receive Christ today..

Last edited:
When we were kids, and would get out of school for a holiday the Catholic school didn't recognize, we'd all go to St. Francis and wait outside, for the rest of the gang to be dismissed so we could all go play together. The nuns would stick their heads out of the window and tell us to quiet down.
And we've all stayed as close as family. I love them all.
God's walk with each one of us is personal. He is not a respecter of persons, or churches. Just hearts. :)

Hugs to you Jeri, and you're right. Just give Christ one little opportunity to rescue us, and He's there in full gear, stripes and all. Nothing can stop His love, but our own hard hearts.
All He needs is to hear us call his name and he'll leave the 99 and head straight for the 1 that's lost. He is faithful and true, and His love never grows cold. What a wonderful gift to love and be loved. It doesn't get any better.

We all need to draw closer to the Father, closer to Jesus, ask the Holy Spirit our comforter to help us. He will do it. The OP is not only a point of reference as to who the accuser of the brethren is but also who works for him and have blasphemed the Holy Spirit with eyes wide open knowing that by doing so they have damned themselves eternally.

It is hard to imagine that such ones walk among us and will even speak very craftily about Jesus because the bible warns us it if were possible they would deceive the very elect of God! Imagine it! Oh people! How we must draw near to God and know the Genuine from the counterfeit!

How can we do this? By asking the Holy Spirit to come and make his abode within us. Ask to be baptised with his Spirit once you have believed and He will not allow you to be tricked! No man can fool the Holy Ghost!

He will show you! If any man lack wisdom? Let him ask!! Who do we ask? The Lord! He will give us wisdom and lead us to be baptised in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit will be our teacher, our comforter....

When Saul murdered the christians, did awful things to the church, he said, I did it in ignorance! I did not know! Oh praise be to God - God knew his heart! He knew he wanted to serve God and led him to Jesus Christ on the Road to Damascus.

Then he repented... he was given a new name, and a new heart and he became one of the greatest servants of God because he understood that it was not him that lived but Christ that lived in him - he determined to toss out all his learned knowledge - knowledge puffeth up - he decided to count it all as "DUNG" <-------------his words, not mine - -------------> and declared that all he wanted to know was Christ Crucified - the Hope of Glory! Glory to God forevermore! I pray God deliver some folks of their intelligence - God uses the base things of the world - the foolish things of the world to confound the wise... yes, I am a fool for Christ... the gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing but to those who are being saved it is the power of God 1 Corinthians 1: 18 - there is no other life but the life found in Christ.

If you try to save your life - you'll lose it.. if you will lose it.....you will save it...

God frustrates the intelligence of the intelligent the scriptures say... you must come to Jesus as a little child. Just a little child.. that is all he wants from you... come as little tiny child!

Last edited:
Here is the good news that should lift a 2000 lb weight off of the shoulders of those trying work "earn their way" into heaven. You cannot "purchase your way in with money" you cannot buy your way in with "good works"... it is a gift - lest any man should boast he made it there by his own effort. Impossible I tell you! Impossible!

Rather look at what the sciptures say!

It is written:

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost. Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior. That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. - Titus 3 : 5,6, 7

That is great news! The ransom has been paid and all you have to do is come home to the Fathers house. Like the prodigal sons Father - he is waiting for you with open arms! Come to your Father! Jesus has paid the ransom and you have been pardoned! Believe upon Jesus today and receive Him as Savior and Lord of your life....

Let him remove the grave clothes and put on a robe of righteousness - even himself. Take off the rags, and put on the garment of Christ today. You are deeply loved by the Father and today there is an open heaven in which you may come! So come on home, people! You are loved!! You are loved!! God loves YOU!!!

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/F1FQqSGxBso]Down in the River to Pray - YouTube[/ame]

Make sure to click on God is a Genius video afterwards by Trey who is a small child and will tell you what he thinks about God! How wonderful for a little child to teach us the way...

Last edited:
When Saul murdered the christians, did awful things to the church, he said, I did it in ignorance! I did not know! Oh praise be to God - God knew his heart! He knew he wanted to serve God and led him to Jesus Christ on the Road to Damascus.

Then he repented... he was given a new name, and a new heart and he became one of the greatest servants of God because he understood that it was not him that lived but Christ that lived in him - he determined to toss out all his learned knowledge - knowledge puffeth up - he decided to count it all as "DUNG" <-------------his words, not mine - -------------> and declared that all he wanted to know what Jesus Christ! Christ Crucified - the Hope of Glory! Glory to God forevermore! I pray God deliver some folks of their intelligence - God uses the base things of the world - the foolish things of the world to confound the wise... yes, I am a fool for Christ... the gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing but to those who are being saved it is the power of God 1 Corinthians 1: 18 - there is no other life but the life found in Christ.

If you try to save your life - you'll lose it.. if you will lose it.....you will save it...

God frustrates the intelligence of the intelligent the scriptures say... you must come to Jesus as a little child. Just a little child.. that is all he wants from you... come as little tiny child!

From your lips to God's ears.
No matter what mistakes I made as a child, nothing prevented my sweet Daddy when he got home from work, from snatching me up in his arms and hugging me with an, "I love you so much", and a rush of kisses before he turned me loose.
Our father in Heaven loves us more.
Now I have both waiting to snatch me up in their arms when I get home.
Love is what is waiting for us. No anger, no punishment, no debt to be paid for our sins. The debt has been paid and God remembers our sins no more.
Love is our future. Christ is our provision.
Don't leave earth without Him! :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back