Satan - The Accuser of The Brethren

I wish that I had experienced that as a child. But God gave me a second childhood the day I got saved. Oct 18, 1989 at 8:58 p.m. that is when I met My Daddy! Abba Father! I know my Father loves me! It makes me so happy! I feel good when I think about how much he loves me! His Love makes all things new! Oh! Thank you for loving me God. You are truly a good Father!

Assurance of Salvation - a message of comfort, hope & strength for the days ahead -

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. Ansd it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost : and these three are one. *

And there are three that bear witness in the earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood, and these three agree in one. *

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater, for this is the witness of God which he hath testified to his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness himself, he that believeth not God hath made him a liar because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God.

- 1 John 5: 4 - 13

Footnote for the reader * 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 Hear O Israel, the Lord thy God is ONE. Amen. I love you people! I love you so much! - J.

.....this song is for everyone who has been redeemed and is being redeemed right now.. welcome to the family of God! :eusa_angel: Love ya!
------------------------------------------------------
[ame=http://youtu.be/vSyLqbP8Z4I]Big Daddy Weave - Redeemed with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Mercy triumphs over judgment.

It amazes me that given the choice, some prefer to be judged rather than forgiven.
God is slow to anger, and quick to forgive. We can't out sin God's grace, but some sure try.

The Catholic church is replete with dogma. So is the Methodist, the Evangelical, the Baptist, and every other church. We are Christ's church.
Growing up in an area that is predominately Catholic, I can say they are some of the best people on earth, and will be waiting at Heaven's gait to welcome us home. They love Christ more than they love dogma. And they live their lives accordingly. :eusa_angel:

There will be a day when the Spirit will be poured out on all flesh and everyone will experience that. I honestly believe some do not know at all. It isn't that they are trying to be difficult. They just cannot seem to believe it. It takes God to reveal himself and I know he will. In his own time. - J.

This video slam dunks the history of how Satan was developed in western culture and how he was nothing more than a literary device for the frustration of a Monotheistic diety who still did bad things to them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-gbOnWj6Mw&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLC767D1EB39788E5B]The Evolution of Satan in the Bible - YouTube[/ame]

The short version. Satan appears very little in the early bible. He's largely a construct of Judaisms exposure to Zoroasterism and other religions with demonic creatures in them.

This video slam dunks the history of how Satan was developed in western culture and how he was nothing more than a literary device for the frustration of a Monotheistic diety who still did bad things to them.

(Video Deleted)

The short version. Satan appears very little in the early bible. He's largely a construct of Judaisms exposure to Zoroasterism and other religions with demonic creatures in them.

Joe,

I watched the video. It is one person's opinion and I felt that he couldn't stay on topic and his video is incomplete and pretty much forgettable except there are two things which I want to study out of it because he goes into Bible study and I like Bible study. He also mentioned books which Christians do not feel are authoratative and I don't think the author of the video understands progressive revelation and when we can't agree then we're going to feel that the author is off base because he doesn't agree with us.

Other religions may have encountered Satan but that doesn't mean they are true religion or that they didn't borrow from a true account.

It would be hard for anyone to understand a being from a realm which they are not from especially when Satan can transform and demons can transform and also because there is this thing called a progression of revelation through the Bible and also because the office of satan holds deception.

There are many names of God in the Bible so it shouldn't be any wonder that Satan copies what God does. God's name is revealed as YHVH but scholars for years don't know what the vowels are and no one wants to be tied down so you're not going to define a being like satan in the Bible unless God defines him.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

One video is not convincing and I feel there are better scholarly books like Unger's book on what Demons can do to saints.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/What-Demons-Can-Do-Saints/dp/0802494188]What Demons Can Do to Saints: Merrill F. Unger, Mark I. Bubeck: 9780802494184: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

What are the video author's credentials? He never says.

Thanks for posting the video though.

Chuck

Satan - The Accuser of the Brethren - YouTube

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ, for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony. And they loved not their lives unto the death.

Therefore, rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitors of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is coming down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Rev. 12:10 - 12

Satan is God's energy that formed the flesh and this world as a delusion to who our true created existence is in Christ. We are all created in our Creator's mind as invisible wavelengths of energy spoken into existence by God's first creation called the Word of God. This world and our flesh are formed by processed wavelengths of energy as something believable but not real. Satan makes us believe this visible world as something real.

Mercy triumphs over judgment.

It amazes me that given the choice, some prefer to be judged rather than forgiven.
God is slow to anger, and quick to forgive. We can't out sin God's grace, but some sure try.

The Catholic church is replete with dogma. So is the Methodist, the Evangelical, the Baptist, and every other church. We are Christ's church.
Growing up in an area that is predominately Catholic, I can say they are some of the best people on earth, and will be waiting at Heaven's gait to welcome us home. They love Christ more than they love dogma. And they live their lives accordingly. :eusa_angel:

There will be a day when the Spirit will be poured out on all flesh and everyone will experience that. I honestly believe some do not know at all. It isn't that they are trying to be difficult. They just cannot seem to believe it. It takes God to reveal himself and I know he will. In his own time. - J.

God has revealed Himself to His invisible servant while using the flesh of the prophets and saints to testify with. I'm the last saint in this world that God has used to reveal the latest details of how He created us so now we can end this first age. The end won't happen until my flesh has been killed for the testimonies of the Word that I was created as. The Word of God was spoken through all God's prophets and saints as testimonies and most of the prophets starting with Daniel and all us saints are killed by unbelievers who hate the Truth that we speak.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

[
Joe,

I watched the video. It is one person's opinion and I felt that he couldn't stay on topic and his video is incomplete and pretty much forgettable except there are two things which I want to study out of it because he goes into Bible study and I like Bible study. He also mentioned books which Christians do not feel are authoratative and I don't think the author of the video understands progressive revelation and when we can't agree then we're going to feel that the author is off base because he doesn't agree with us.

Other religions may have encountered Satan but that doesn't mean they are true religion or that they didn't borrow from a true account.

It would be hard for anyone to understand a being from a realm which they are not from especially when Satan can transform and demons can transform and also because there is this thing called a progression of revelation through the Bible and also because the office of satan holds deception.

There are many names of God in the Bible so it shouldn't be any wonder that Satan copies what God does. God's name is revealed as YHVH but scholars for years don't know what the vowels are and no one wants to be tied down so you're not going to define a being like satan in the Bible unless God defines him.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

One video is not convincing and I feel there are better scholarly books like Unger's book on what Demons can do to saints.

Chuck

Thank you for keeping an open mind and watching the video.

That said, (and despite his "credentials", like you need a credential in fairy stories) he makes a very valid point.

If Satan was so important to the Cosmology of the universe, why is he not mentioned in the bible until the later parts of the Old Testament?

No mention in the Torah, the books of Samuel, the books of Kings. Few mentions by the prophets. Satan doesn't show up until the writings of the "Second Temple" Period, which was after the Jews returned from Babylon and were no doubt exposed to Zoroasterism and other religions with a dualistic view of divinity.

Satan's most notable appearence in the OT is in the horrible Book of Job, where God lets Satan murder Job's family and torture Job in horrible ways on what pretty much was the cosmic equivlent of a bar bet.

This is not a fallen angel subverting God's will.

The Evolution of Satan in the Bible - YouTube

I believe Hell is mentioned over 400 times - mostly in the Old Testament ( First known as the Torah - Tanach ) - the adversary - is mentioned repeatedly throughout the Bible - Satan enters the scene right there in the Garden of Eden, in Genesis Chapter 3: 1

It is written:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made, And he said unto the woman, yea, Hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

and the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat it, neither shall ye touch it lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall surely not die: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and also gave unto her husband with her and he did eat. And the eye of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

And they heard the the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden. And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked and I hid myself.
And he said, Who told thee that thou was naked? Hast thou eaten from the tree,whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou has done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou has done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field, upon thy belly shall thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed, It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3: 1 - 15

It begins with Satan speaking through a serpent - and it ends with the prophecy of Jesus Christ whom God does say will come through the seed of a woman and bruise his head ...

Jesus accomplished this at the cross on Golgotha's hill. Had satan known then what Gods plan was he would never have plotted Jesus death but he did not know the plan of God and therein lost his place on the earth and dominion was restored back to all those who accepted Jesus Christs pardon on Calvarys tree.. then Luke 10:19 became theirs. What did Jesus Christ tell his disciples in Luke 10:18 - 24?

It is written:

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Behold, I have give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy ( satan ) and nothing shall by any means harm you. Not withstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits ( demonic spirits ) are subject unto you but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes, even so, Father, for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered to me of my Father and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father, and who the Father is, but the Son and he to whom the Son reveal him.

And he turned to him unto his disciples and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: For I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which you see and have not seen them, and to hear those things which you hear, and have not heard them.

Luke 10:18 - 24

Last edited:
Speaking of satan speaking through serpents.... he is still doing it today! There are people today walking the earth used as mouthpieces for satan. These are the accuser of the brethren who with open eyes decide to be used of the devil to lead others into temptation... to say hast God really said? to speak lies and deception, to deny the written word of God and replace it with a lie even as the serpent did unto Eve in the garden.... so that they may steal the words of God from the hearts of others, rob them of their relationship with God through destroying their faith in Him, in His Word, In the ability of His Spirit to bring Comfort, instruction, Holiness into their lives....... yes, the devil is a liar and his children do his bidding.

Anytime you see someone lie about the Written Word of God you must discern whether it was done out of ignorance ( as was the case of the Apostle Paul before he had his road to Damascus experience) or whether it was done intentionally with eyes wide open as was the case of Simon Bar Jesus - a Jew who was of the synagogue of Satan. I believe that most people are not like Bar Jesus at all but rather do this in ignorance, they are repulsed by the holiness / attributes of God and attack as a child with a fever is sick and may even bite its own parent due to delirium - we must have great mercy upon those ones and not deal with them along the same lines as a bar Jesus - whose goal it was to "BARR" Jesus from being seen by the Deputy he was with when the apostle Paul came on the scene......

Have you heard of Simon Bar Jesus before? Lets have a look at that story in Acts 13: 6 - 12

And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-Jesus. Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulius, a prudent man who called for Barnabus and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.

But Elymas the sorcerer ( for so is his name by interpretation ) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
Then Saul ( who also is called Paul ) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes upon him, And said:

Oh full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all unrighteousness, will thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

Acts 13: 6 - 12

Last edited:

The Evolution of Satan in the Bible - YouTube

I believe Hell is mentioned over 400 times - mostly in the Old Testament ( First known as the Torah - Tanach ) - the adversary - is mentioned repeatedly throughout the Bible - Satan enters the scene right there in the Garden of Eden, in Genesis Chapter 3: 1

It is written:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made, And he said unto the woman, yeah, Hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

and the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat it, let ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall surely not die: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and also gave unto her husband with her and he did eat. And the eye of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

And they heard the the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden. And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked and I hid myself.
And he said, Who told thee that thou was naked? Hast thou eaten from the tree,whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou has done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou has done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field, upon thy belly shall thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed, It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3: 1 - 15

It begins with Satan speaking through a serpent - and it ends with the prophecy of Jesus Christ whom God does say will come through the seed of a woman and bruise his head ...

Jesus accomplished this at the cross on Golgotha's hill. Had satan known then what Gods plan was he would never have plotted Jesus death but he did not know the plan of God and therein lost his place on the earth and dominion was restored back to all those who accepted Jesus Christs pardon on Calvarys tree.. then Luke 10:19 became theirs. What did Jesus Christ tell his disciples in Luke 10:19 - 24?

It is written:

Behold, I have give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy ( satan ) and nothing shall by any means harm you. Not withstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits ( demonic spirits ) are subject unto you but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes, even so, Father, for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered to me of my Father and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father, and who the Father is, but the Son and he to whom the Son reveal him.

And he turned to him unto his disciples and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: For I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which you see and have not seen them, and to hear those things which you hear, and have not heard them.

Luke 10:19 - 24

The Holy Spirit reminded me to tell you that the place where Jesus was crucified - Golgotha's hill ( place of the skull ) is the very place of Goliaths skull - Goliath being the one who opposed the Israelites taunting them about their God - defying their God, the one to whom David as a sheperd boy came up against and slew with a stone and a slingshot..how did David do this? By the very power of God Almighty. David said, The Battle is the Lords! ( same thing Jehosophat said in II Chronicles 20 - read whole chapter for another great victory story )

Look at it is in scripture right here! 1 Samuel 17: 45 - 47

It is written:

Then said David to the Philistine ( Goliath ) Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield, but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou has defied.

This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines, this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with the sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD's and he will give you into our hands.

1 Samuel 17: 45 - 47

Jesus Christ was crucified on the very hill where Goliaths skull is.

It is written: Matthew 27: 33

And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull, They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted therof, he would not drink, And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, THEY PARTED MY GARMENTS AMONG THEM, AND UPON MY VESTURE DID THEY CAST LOTS. And sitting down they watched him there And set up over his head his accusation written: THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Yes, Jesus is the son of David prophesied about...the one who will reign as King and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land..... the prophecy is here:

It is written:

Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, When I shall raise up for David ( who slew Goliath and cut off his head ) a righteous Branch; And he will reign as king and act wisely And do justice and righteousness in the land. - Jeremiah 22:5 ( other scriptures you can look up to confirm this prophecy are II Samuel 7:12-16 and Psalms 132:11 - out of the mouth of two or more witnesses these things are established )

And in it is written:

Jesus..........son of David........ Luke 3:23,31, Matthew 1:1, 9:27,15;22,20:30,31, 21:9,15, 22:44:41-46, Mark 9:10 10:47, 48 Luke 18:39,39, Acts 13:22,23, Revelation 22:16.

The place of the crucifixion was no coincidence - it was the place prepared by God for His Son to show forth the prophecy he spoke in the garden in Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed ( satans children ) and her seed ( the children of God ) it shall bruise thy head......... yes, this was fulfilled when Jesus hung on Calvarys tree on the hill of Golgotha. The place of Goliaths skull. Glory be to God forever more.. Jesus said, It is finished. Indeed it is! Thank you, Lord for taking back the keys to hell and destroying the works of the devil.. Satan is a defeated foe... It is finished.

Last edited:
[
Joe,

Chuck

That said, (and despite his "credentials", like you need a credential in fairy stories) he makes a very valid point.

If Satan was so important to the Cosmology of the universe, why is he not mentioned in the bible until the later parts of the Old Testament?

No mention in the Torah, the books of Samuel, the books of Kings. Few mentions by the prophets. Satan doesn't show up until the writings of the "Second Temple" Period, which was after the Jews returned from Babylon and were no doubt exposed to Zoroasterism and other religions with a dualistic view of divinity.

Satan's most notable appearence in the OT is in the horrible Book of Job, where God lets Satan murder Job's family and torture Job in horrible ways on what pretty much was the cosmic equivlent of a bar bet.

Joe, God warns us not to listen to what we know is not the truth. This is so that he may protect the minds of his servants as he knows that satan is the most subtle of all creatures. I will not watch your video nor will I listen to your lies. Instead I shall expose them with the written word of God. A warning to all those who would listen the "Joes" of the world, the ones who use intellect, twist the scriptures, lie about the bible, use questions such as hast God really said?... who ask you to have an "open mind" in which they may pour the lies of satan into... DO NOT DO IT. STAY FAR AWAY FROM SUCH PEOPLE. AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE! A plague can kill your body but the lies of satan can literally bring you eternal death if you fall into them and lose your faith! Has it happened before? You bet it has!

This is the very thing that caused the fall of Adam and Eve. Eve first "listened to the devil".....THEN he deceived them, had she refused to "listen to the serpent" had she walked away - they would not have fallen.. we are no match for the cunningness of the devil - the bible warns us that if the very elect would be deceived in the end times if it were possible! Imagine the very thought of Gods elect - his very own being deceived by the devil, tricked by the devil? How could this happen? By forgetting the warning not to listen to a liar. The Father of Lies ( Satan ) is using his very own children in this hour to deceive the world into believing that Satan does not exist, that God is a myth, that you can whatever thou wilt ( Anton Laveys' doctrine - Church of Satan ) and it does not matter.. Do whatever you feel like doing - you can be your own gods.....this is the lie from satan and the one God is exposing with his Written word today.. Why does the Holy Spirit want to protect the people here from such lies? Because of His great Love. God loves us! He sent his Holy Spirit to comfort us, to teach us, to PROTECT us! Oh yes! Jesus did not leave us as orphans when he ascended to the Father, he sent us a comforter! The Holy Ghost! Thank you, Jesus, for sending us the Holy Spirit, who is the author and the revelator of the Scriptures and exposes every lie with The Word of God : IT IS WRITTEN!

Last edited:
The first temptation of Satan upon man was immediately after man was created by God and enjoying a relationship with God that Satan had lost when pride entered his heart and he gathered 1/3 of all the angels in heaven to revolt against God in heaven. Satans motive was to replace God and ascend as God himself. Imagine it! Lucifer was created as the most beautiful angel in heaven. God bestowed upon him many wonderful gifts! His beauty, his musical talents, God created Lucifer as a beautiful being, created for worship - to worship who? The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

Pride entered Lucifers heart and he desired for himself to be worshiped. ( that is what pride does to people - they seek the praises of men rather than the praise of God ) This was the sin that led to his rebellion. This was the sin that led to his becoming a "fallen angel"..

The first temptation of man, by satan occurs in the garden - Genesis 3:1
It is written:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any other beast of the field which the LORD God had made, And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Notice that Satan begins with a lie... God never said that they could not eat of "every tree" in the garden. You will find satan and his children use lies to twist the words of God, to deceive, to confuse, to subvert the word of God in order to question Gods goodness, his authority, his motive...

Look what happens next? Eve listens to the serpent! She knows he has just spoken a lie and she falls into temptation and uses her own tongue to speak a lie back to the serpent....

Eve responds..... We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the Garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.....

So now Eve has lied. How did Eve lie? She added to the word of God. How did she add to the word of God? God did not tell Adam not to touch the fruit, God didn't tell Adam that if he touched this fruit he would die. That is not the truth. That is a lie.. This is what God told Adam:

It is Written:

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it, for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. - Genesis 2:17

Who did God say that to? Not Eve. He told Adam. Eve was not yet created. How do we know this? Read the verse that comes after in Genesis 2: 21, 22.

It is written: And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof. And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from the man, made he a woman, and brougher her unto the man. Genesis 2:21 -22.

Eve was not present when God told Adam about this. Adam was Eve's covering. When she stepped out from underneath it she entered into sin.. Jesus is referred to as "the second Adam".. when we step out from underneath the protection of our covering - Jesus Christ - we fall into sin.. this is how sin happens. We must obey the word of God. What does the Word of God - Jesus Christ tell us about his sheep? That His sheep know his voice and the voice of a stranger they do not know. They will flee from a strangers voice! Look at this, people!

It is written:

John 10: 4, 5:

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. And a stranger they will not follow, but will flee from him, for they know not the voice of strangers. - John 10: 4, 5

What are we to do with those who allow satan to speak lies through their lips? Do not follow them. Do not listen to their lies. Do not look at their "videos", their intellectual high minded ideas that exalt themselves above the name of Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
How do we avoid the traps, the snares satan lays out for us?

Do this.

By spiritual warfare and obeying the Written Word of God.

It is written:

For though we walk in the flesh we do not war in the flesh. ( For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, by mighty through God, to the pulling down of strongholds)

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:3,4,5.

and again.. It is Written:

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are TRUE, whatsover things are HONEST, whatsoever things are JUST, whatsoever things are PURE, whatsoever things are LOVELY, whatsoever things are of a GOOD REPORT, if there be of any virtue, and if there be any praise, THINK ON THESE THINGS.

Those things which ye have both learned, and received, and heard and seen in me, do and the God of peace shall be with you.
- Philippians 4: 8,9.

The Word of God commands us to only think upon things that are "TRUE", "HONEST", "JUST", "PURE", "LOVELY" -------> OF GOOD REPORT. THINK ON THESE THINGS. IF any man! ANY MAN! Should speak things of God that are not written in the Word of God, that add to or take away from the scriptures - that speak the lies of the devil - that deceive, that twist the scriptures, that bring confusion, fear, doubt, cause one to question their faith, their belief that Jesus is who He says He is? DEPART FROM THOSE PEOPLE QUICKLY AND DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR LIES AGAIN. The bible warns us there are some who are sent by Satan.. do not sit around trying to figure out which ones they are .......depart from them quickly as the sheep flee from a stranger... it is using Wisdom to Obey the Word of God. The Word of God is our protection. Thank God for the word of God. Even Jesus answered Satan with IT IS WRITTEN. How much more so should the followers of Jesus do this??? The Word of God is our defense from Satan and his children. Let us use it and quench the fiery darts of the wicked one!

Last edited:
Another warning from Titus 3: 9,10 to the Church:

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is a heretic after the first and second admonition reject:

Knowing that he that is such is subverted and sinneth: being condemned in himself.

I don't think Satan is that important because the Bible represents Satan as a created being and a cherub (Ezekiel 28:14) which is an angel. The book of Job is arguably the oldest book in the Old Testament for those who can do higher criticism so he is revealed from the beginning and this book may be older than Genesis. I also feel guilty studying Satan because Jesus is much more important but that may be why Satan isn't the whole focus of the Bible.

Satan's name was Lucifer. If you look at names like Adam or Eve, some people think they are titles and not names because the word "name" in Genesis 3:16 can mean "reputation" and so on so when you look at the meaning of "Eve" it means "mother of all living" which could be a description instead of a name. The problem with language was all lost in the flood except for what came off the ark and stones that survived (the Rosetta stone) and inscriptions in caves and so forth. Satan can actually mean "advesary" and be a description just like his name could probably mean "slanderer" and so forth. My name is Chuck but then some people wanted to call me by other descriptions as I got older.

If you read the book of Job, God gave everything back to Job that He lost and increased what Job had.

The video's premise is that the problem is that people think Satan exists and the title is "the evolution of Satan in the Bible" so the video basically asserts a different time line where Satan first appears to where his name changes instead of the time line where angels existed, Lucifer was lifted up with pride and his name or title gets changed based on Lucifer's behavior..

There really is no evolution except from their turn from good to evil. God created angels and Lucifer was filled by pride that he wanted God's position and as a result the angels rebelled and left their first estate.

God does use angels or fallen angels to accomplish His will and that may prove problematic for people:

1 Kings 22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

1 Kings 22:20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.

1 Kings 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.

1 Kings 22:22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

1 Kings 22:23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

And then there is the problem of lieing. Is it ever right to lie? There were Christians who hid some of the Jewish people and the question arises if it is ever okay to lie. Is it okay for a Christian to lie in order to save life as in the life of some of the Jews to save them from the Nazis??

I believe the answer is "yes" because God approved of Rahab hiding the spies in the Bible.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

God cannot lie. He might let others accomplish His will but He did not force them to sin so if I send my wife to the grocery market, am I responsible for her if she decides to speed? No.

The problem is that Lucifer decided that He wanted to be like God and I would like to build a timeline and you have to place Satan falling like lightning and getting kicked out of heaven somewhere in the timeline so it is either sometime in Genesis or Job depending on when people want to date the books.

My conclusion of the video is the author of the video tries to do some gerrymandering and place the facts in an order that tries to prove what he wants to prove without looking at all of the facts so he basically builds a false timeline or construct. I want to look at the whole timeline and I basically conclude that these are angels that will always be angels and that their changing and appearing to people can be part deception on their own part but they were always there from the beginning after their creation. The angels were to keep or "guard" their first estate (keep means guard) and they basically left heaven for another which I assume is this earth and that was one of their sins other than following Lucifer.

These are some of the verses which I would use to support this article and any further article that I would write defending the Biblical position on what I would use. My Christian brothers and sisters can have these as reference.

--------------
References:

Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

Job 1:6 ¶ Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

1 Chronicles 21:1 ¶ And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

1 Samuel 28:13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Leviticus 17:7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils (h8163 שָׂעִיר sa`iyr), after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

Isaiah 14:12 ¶ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Last edited:

I don't think Satan is that important because the Bible represents Satan as a created being and a cherub (Ezekiel 28:14) which is an angel. The book of Job is arguably the oldest book in the Old Testament for those who can do higher criticism so he is revealed from the beginning and this book may be older than Genesis. I also feel guilty studying Satan because Jesus is much more important but that may be why Satan isn't the whole focus of the Bible.

Satan's name was Lucifer. If you look at names like Adam or Eve, some people think they are titles and not names because the word "name" in Genesis 3:16 can mean "reputation" and so on so when you look at the meaning of "Eve" it means "mother of all living" which could be a description instead of a name. The problem with language was all lost in the flood except for what came off the ark and stones that survived (the Rosetta stone) and inscriptions in caves and so forth. Satan can actually mean "advesary" and be a description just like his name could probably mean "slanderer" and so forth. My name is Chuck but then some people wanted to call me by other descriptions as I got older.

If you read the book of Job, God gave everything back to Job that He lost and increased what Job had.

The video's premise is that the problem is that people think Satan exists and the title is "the evolution of Satan in the Bible" so the video basically asserts a different time line where Satan first appears to where his name changes instead of the time line where angels existed, Lucifer was lifted up with pride and his name or title gets changed based on Lucifer's behavior..

There really is no evolution except from their turn from good to evil. God created angels and Lucifer was filled by pride that he wanted God's position and as a result the angels rebelled and left their first estate.

God does use angels or fallen angels to accomplish His will and that may prove problematic for people:

1 Kings 22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

1 Kings 22:20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.

1 Kings 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.

1 Kings 22:22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

1 Kings 22:23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

And then there is the problem of lieing. Is it ever right to lie? There were Christians who hid some of the Jewish people and the question arises if it is ever okay to lie. Is it okay for a Christian to lie in order to save life as in the life of some of the Jews to save them from the Nazis??

I believe the answer is "yes" because God approved of Rahab hiding the spies in the Bible.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

God cannot lie. He might let others accomplish His will but He did not force them to sin so if I send my wife to the grocery market, am I responsible for her if she decides to speed? No.

The problem is that Lucifer decided that He wanted to be like God and I would like to build a timeline and you have to place Satan falling like lightning and getting kicked out of heaven somewhere in the timeline so it is either sometime in Genesis or Job depending on when people want to date the books.

My conclusion of the video is the author of the video tries to do some gerrymandering and place the facts in an order that tries to prove what he wants to prove without looking at all of the facts so he basically builds a false timeline or construct. I want to look at the whole timeline and I basically conclude that these are angels that will always be angels and that their changing and appearing to people can be part deception on their own part but they were always there from the beginning after their creation. The angels were to keep or "guard" their first estate (keep means guard) and they basically left heaven for another which I assume is this earth and that was one of their sins other than following Lucifer.

These are some of the verses which I would use to support this article and any further article that I would write defending the Biblical position on what I would use. My Christian brothers and sisters can have these as reference.

--------------
References:

Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

Job 1:6 ¶ Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

1 Chronicles 21:1 ¶ And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

1 Samuel 28:13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Leviticus 17:7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils (h8163 שָׂעִיר sa`iyr), after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

Isaiah 14:12 ¶ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bravo, Brother! You wield the Word of God - The Sword of the Spirit with great precision! I am sure the Lord is well pleased to show forth the Word of God which clearly exposes where Satan was prior to his fall! Oh! What a fall it was! No wonder Satan is so determined to keep Gods creation from returning to him through Jesus Christ and the work of the Cross! He does not want mankind to inherit what he himself has lost!!!! Oh if only the satanists, the witches, the luciferians, the illuminati satanists which was celebrating the satanic high holy day I heard and verified both with fact and in the spiritual realm - this past two days Sept 21st and Sept 22nd where they actually do human sacrifice! Yes! These people have bought the lie that they will be rewarded with a "kingdom" from Satan! That they will rule with him! Oh! How sad when they take their final breath going down to the pit and are greeted by demons ripping into their flesh - devouring them - only to realize their body keeps coming back - incorruptible - to suffer these torments for all eternity! Brother Chuck, just imagine this..... Bill Wiese could barely take 23 minutes in hell - with Jesus holding back the immense pain, Mary K. Baxter had the Lord right there with her during her tour of hell if I am not mistaken he didn't leave her alone to experience that ( perhaps he did for a moment - I cannot recall -its' in her book though ), John Bunyan's visitation was at the escort of an angel of God - to teach him something... truly these satanists and occultists and witches have been deceived by satan into believing that the power he affords them on this earth ( of course satanists and witches can gain power from satan on earth - they just cannot wield it over a blood bought christian - the christian will win the battle every single time in spiritual warfare so long as they are living holy unto the Lord ) is the same authority and power he will grant them in hell......it is a lie... once in hell they will suffer the exact same thing Anton Lavey and Aleister Crowley are suffering in hell today... unspeakable horror & pain! Beyond what the imagination can even describe upon this earth. FAR BEYOND.

I pray some witches and sorcerers, satanists are reading this tonight and asking themselves could she be right? Is Satan planning on not sharing his kingdom with me after I leave this earth? Is it possible that this woman is telling me the truth and that I need to turn from serving Satan and come to Jesus now? Oh I pray the Holy Spirit show you that I am most definitely right about this... Satan will never share his kingdom with you once you leave this earth. Read Mary K. Baxters book , Divine Revelation of Hell and just read what Satan has planned for those who served him on earth. I tell you now he will torture you worse than those who failed to serve God on this earth as they were supposed to.. can a Christian go to hell? Of couse they can! The bible says, without holiness no one will see the Lord. Do you think God is grading on a curve, O Christian? No! He is not! Micah 6:8 He had thewed thee, O man, what is good, and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to DO JUSTLY, to LOVE MERCY and to walk humbly with thy God. Amen. Amen. Amen. Move on your people, Lord! IN JESUS NAME, I ask you to do it!

Last edited:
Jerry, Buddy...

NOTHING in Genesis says that the talking snake is anything but a talking snake. While the notion of a talking snake is absurd (there's also a talking donkey later in the bible) there is nothing to indicate that it is Satan other than the New Testament swinging around and ret-conning it worse than a comic book writer.

In fact, if the Snake wasn't just a snake, then why did God curse ALL snakes to losing their legs? (He also cursed them to "eat dirt", which most herpatologists will tell you Snakes don't actually do.)

Then it is apparent that the snakes you refer to and the one referred to in the Bible are not the same species. If I call you a weasel, will you sprout fur? If you and I are about to race, and I tell you to eat my dust, do you whip out a spoon? The snake God addressed in the Garden is the same one who tempted Christ on the top of the Temple. He didn't crawl there. He is also the prince behind the Kings. Here is His description before he challenged God:
Ezekiel 28:13
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

He was well thought of once. Envy was his undoing. He lost his footing.

Last edited:
Then it is apparent that the snakes you refer to and the one referred to in the Bible are not the same. If I call you a weasel, will you sprout fur?

hallelujah! Another victory for the Holy Ghost! He gives us the answers before we can even ask! What a mighty God we serve! Is there anything too difficult for God? Nope..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back