Satanic Temple holds inaugural convention in Scottsdale

The satans temple are a bunch of atheists(they dont believe in demons created by desert savages thousands of years ago)
The "satan" part is symbolic of rebellion. And it trolls the fuck out of knee jerkers and bible thumpers :lol:

The main problem with Satan worship is that evil does not care whether your belief is sincere or not. You will become evil, as justify it by claiming evil isn't evil at all.
You are a dipshit. And a huge hypocrite.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
If they claim to be Satan worshippers, and they do. I see no cause to disagree.
You sure do lie a lot. Ironic huh?

• DO YOU WORSHIP SATAN?
    red-rt-arrow.png
  • No, nor do we believe in the existence of Satan or the supernatural. The Satanic Temple believes that religion can, and should, be divorced from superstition. As such, we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan. To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions. Satanists should actively work to hone critical thinking and exercise reasonable agnosticism in all things. Our beliefs must be malleable to the best current scientific understandings of the material world — never the reverse.

You sure do lie a lot. Ironic huh?

• DO YOU WORSHIP SATAN?
    red-rt-arrow.png
  • No, nor do we believe in the existence of Satan or the supernatural. The Satanic Temple believes that religion can, and should, be divorced from superstition. As such, we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan. To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions. Satanists should actively work to hone critical thinking and exercise reasonable agnosticism in all things. Our beliefs must be malleable to the best current scientific understandings of the material world — never the reverse.
To embrace the name satan pretty much means they embrace the name satan.. if they call themselves Satanists, it's pretty much a given that they are. This is not that hard to figure out. They say it out loud.

To embrace the name satan pretty much means they embrace the name satan.. if they call themselves Satanists, it's pretty much a given that they are. This is not that hard to figure out. They say it out loud.
whatevs :dunno:

Ohhhh Satanism is really just critical thinking. Nothing to worry about.
You should try it some day.
Its much better to learn and think than wallow in ignorance like you do daily.
It might even bring you some self awareness. Then you would realize what a massive hypocrite you are 😃

You should try it some day.
Its much better to learn and think than wallow in ignorance like you do daily.
It might even bring you some self awareness. Then you would realize what a massive hypocrite you are 😃
Sorry but I really would not be suckered into evil like you. There is no act so heinous that it cannot be justified by the proper amount of critical thinking as long as it ends at your predetermined position. Everything from Hitler's atrocities to abortion is easily justified. You want to massage evil away, but look at how hysterical you get when opposed.

Im just calling out your lies.
Arent lies considered evil? Lolz
I haven't lied. I have repeated the words of Satan worshippers. Words that you posted. You just don't like them. Why? Why would you be so pro satan? Because they call it critical thinking? It is what it is.

I haven't lied. I have repeated the words of Satan worshippers. Words that you posted. You just don't like them. Why? Why would you be so pro satan? Because they call it critical thinking? It is what it is.
Lol, ya afraid of Satan? Want good things for all people then you will have very little reason to fear evil.

Im not pro satan. Geezus :rolleyes:
Do you know how many different groups there are of "satan" worshippers?
There are some that worship a literal satan. This isnt one of them.
I posted a link to their website.
So, stop lying.

Forum List

Back