Satanism rising in the gay community .

Homosexuality has a natural affinity for the Satanic. Satanism has been rising very quickly in the US. The invasion of Hispanics might be increasing those numbers as there is a widespread worship of Santa de la Muerte.

Homosexuality has a natural affinity for the Satanic. Satanism has been rising very quickly in the US. The invasion of Hispanics might be increasing those numbers as there is a widespread worship of Santa de la Muerte.
Every single Mexican I know, and I know dozens, are Catholics with strong families. Where do you clowns get this stuff.

I didn't state that you are into it (someone else's rectum)

But that according to your logic, gay and gay practices are dirty - which doesn't make me feel bad at all.
Go to another forum to discuss anal sex if you want to. But I am not into it. Now beat it. Perhaps I should rephrase it for you. Go away.

Every single Mexican I know, and I know dozens, are Catholics with strong families. Where do you clowns get this stuff.
There are people coming here from many areas in South America with a heavy satanic culture in the Catholic Church.

How cute, another Islamaphobes all secretly want to Muslims study. Step away from the voodoo science and start applying some critical thinking.
Maybe you could type that again and this time use a translator.

Go to another forum to discuss anal sex if you want to. But I am not into it. Now beat it. Perhaps I should rephrase it for you. Go away.
I am only citing YOUR own statement and logic - gay's and gay practices are dirty
The anal sex issue is obviously your topic - not mine, so stop diverting, it's pathetic.

Forum List

Back