Saudi Arabia: Ban on women in restaurants draws praise and criticism

Try and focus for a moment. Why do you stalk Sally and post the same comments in every single thread she starts ?
Why does it bother you so much?

Mod's ain't saying nothing about it and I'm not breaking any rules.

So what's your problem?? ...... :cool:
I never said you were breaking rules... I'm just curious. It's not like you did it a few times. You do it every thread she starts a thread , and she starts a lot of threads.
I really don't get it.

I never said you were breaking rules... I'm just curious. It's not like you did it a few times. You do it every thread she starts a thread , and she starts a lot of threads.
I really don't get it.
You respond to threads how you want.

And I respond to them how I deem necessary.

So I fail to see the problem?? ..... :dunno:

You see Sunni Man? Was that so hard? Was just a simple question
I gave a simple answer for a simple mind.

Glad to see that you embraced it........ :cool:

Great. But it still doesn't mean that what you're doing is normal. You are clearly stalking her and trolling those threads. You must have trolled over 100 of Sally's threads. It's extremely erie to do that.

Do you think it's normal behaviour to post the same shit that you do EVERY SINGLE time in all of one posters threads, without any intention on discussing the topic?

Great. But it still doesn't mean that what you're doing is normal. You are clearly stalking her and trolling those threads. You must have trolled over 100 of Sally's threads. It's extremely erie to do that.

Do you think it's normal behaviour to post the same shit that you do EVERY SINGLE time in all of one posters threads, without any intention on discussing the topic?

toastie----no doubt sunni is disgustingly annoying-----but there is
really nothing you can do about it. He actually has nothing to say-----so he doesn't. If you ever went to a mosque----you would understand------the complete dearth of intellect

really nothing you can do about it. He actually has nothing to say-----so he doesn't. If you ever went to a mosque----you would understand------the complete dearth of intellect

I just don't get what his obsession with Sally is.

I just don't get what his obsession with Sally is.

Sally is all INTELLECT------a characteristic which muslims
consider BLASPHEMOUS. I have often stated that hubby
was born in a shariah cesspit------thus I have been able to have
an INSIGHT ---into the "culture". I have learned that muslims are HIGHLY RESENTFUL of the tendency jews have to question and debate everything--------from muslims I learned that there is no reason to INQUIRE or DEBATE-----everything one needs to
know is right there----clearly stated-----in the Koran.

before you decide---read the Koran-----then you can laugh

Back on topic.

If the men of some Saudi restaurants want to ban female patrons.

Why should anyone outside of their country care?? ...... :dunno:

I, personally, do not care. IMO----whatever happens to Saudi women is THEIR OWN FAULT--------mostly the fault of the OLDER WOMEN-------mothers let it happen to their daughters---because they are lousy mothers who prefer to make life easy for themselves and just give in---to husbands and sons and sons-in-law

There is no sexism in Saudi Arabia.

Both men and women know their roles and place in society. ..... :cool:

Is that utterly idiotic response supposed to have a meaning?----
Actually I think it does-----it is sunni saying ------"I am a muslim--allah does not want me to think"

Forum List

Back