Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air-conditioned tents sitting empty, still wont take Syrian refugees

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
As Saudi Arabia faces mounting criticism for refusing to take in any of the millions of Syrians fleeing conflict in their homeland, it was revealed this weekend that the country has over 100,000 empty, air-conditioned tents that could house up to 3 million refugees.

The tents, located roughly 2,150 miles from Syria in the city of Mina, are only used a few days a year to house pilgrims on their way to Mecca for the hajj, the news station TeleSUR reported.

The huge tents are also fireproof and equipped with kitchen and bathroom facilities.

But while Europe struggles to find space to take in the millions of asylum seekers making the perilous journey there, Saudi Arabia has been largely unresponsive to the crisis.

According to the to the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), there are about 500,000 Syrians living in Saudi Arabia, but they are not classified as asylum seekers and it is not known when they arrived in the country.

Other reports indicate that Saudi Arabia has not taken in any new refugees, along with Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
AP_398202981817_c0-95-3000-1843_s561x327.jpg

Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air-conditioned tents sitting empty, still won’t take Syrian refugees

The disaster of the obama "arab spring."

Bravo obama!!! No really. Bravo!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Have the lefties blamed Israel and Boooosh for all of this mess yet? What am I talking about? Of course they have.

Obama didn't start the Arab Spring, and it was Bush that wanted democracy in the Middle East, the damn fool...

Bomb Mecca. Problem solved.

Innocent people , no, but SA needs to quit their funding of terrorism. What we do for Israel and SA is crazy. SA wants the spread of Islam , and how more easy to get it. They are offering to build mosques.

Innocent people , no, but SA needs to quit their funding of terrorism. What we do for Israel and SA is crazy. SA wants the spread of Islam , and how more easy to get it. They are offering to build mosques.

Innocent Americans died on 9/11.

A point needed to be made while we had the sympathies of the world on our side.

Innocent Americans died on 9/11.

A point needed to be made while we had the sympathies of the world on our side.

No you can't kill innocent people. We do not want to play the jewish holocaust card.

It's not Saudi Arabia's problem.

Europe and America created the mess........let them deal with the results. ....... :cool:

As Saudi Arabia faces mounting criticism for refusing to take in any of the millions of Syrians fleeing conflict in their homeland, it was revealed this weekend that the country has over 100,000 empty, air-conditioned tents that could house up to 3 million refugees.

The tents, located roughly 2,150 miles from Syria in the city of Mina, are only used a few days a year to house pilgrims on their way to Mecca for the hajj, the news station TeleSUR reported.

The huge tents are also fireproof and equipped with kitchen and bathroom facilities.

But while Europe struggles to find space to take in the millions of asylum seekers making the perilous journey there, Saudi Arabia has been largely unresponsive to the crisis.

According to the to the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), there are about 500,000 Syrians living in Saudi Arabia, but they are not classified as asylum seekers and it is not known when they arrived in the country.

Other reports indicate that Saudi Arabia has not taken in any new refugees, along with Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.

Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air-conditioned tents sitting empty, still won’t take Syrian refugees

dhMeAzK.gif

Have the lefties blamed Israel and Boooosh for all of this mess yet? What am I talking about? Of course they have.

So?

I don't think we should be taking any of them either.

I wonder why 40 million American liberals haven't begged to take in a house some refugees themselves??

you can deport me
but you're going to give me first
a obamaphone
free healthcare
free foodstamps
free housing
a hate for america
ya know all the free bees you're replacing me with

dhMeAzK.gif

So?

I don't think we should be taking any of them either.

Why aren't they being relentlessly attacked for turning away refugees like us by the world media? Not much is being made about what they have in place.

Imagine if that was America. I am wondering how much would be made about that from CNN or MSNBC.

They are not saying shit about this.

Bomb Mecca. Problem solved.

SA? Oh, you mean Iran.

No I mean Saudi Arabia, here is a little light reading.
Wahhabism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why don't you lightly diddle yourself and ponder my indifference?

Forum List

Back