Saudi Prince Talal says he bailed Trump out twice. Twice! How much does Trump owe?

R

rdean

So I just went and looked it up after someone complained about Hillary taking Saudi money. Seems Saudi Prince Talal says he bailed Trump out at least twice.

الوليد بن طلال (@Alwaleed_Talal) | Twitter

Who to believe? Trump, the "lie" machine or the Prince?

After what I've written about Prince Talal, everyone know what I think of that odious man. But Trump is much worse.

Remember when Republicans say Hillary got Saudi money? Saudi Prince Talal said he bailed out Trump multiple times. Doncha wonder how much Trump owes the Saudi Royal Famil

Remember when Republicans say Hillary got Saudi money? Saudi Prince Talal said he bailed out Trump multiple times. Doncha wonder how much Trump owes the Saudi Royal Famil

Well if we saw his tax returns maybe we would find out.....oh snap....

Don't forget, Talal is part owner of Fox and very close friends with Rupert.

Hillary owes us $6 Billion.....

Barry owes us at LEAST $500 million he stole...

Ah always fun to hear the Trump voters lying their asses off.

Anything to cover up why your Messiah Trump is hiding his tax returns from us.

Could he be hiding his Saudi connections?

Could he be hiding Russian connections?

We don't know.

They don't care about taking money from Saudi Arabia. They'll hold this against Clinton while saying it shoes positives for Trump. Trump admitted to owing wall street over $600 million and they respond with "Hillary is paid for by wall street!" Lmao...it's the saddest flip flopping I've ever seen.

They don't care about taking money from Saudi Arabia. They'll hold this against Clinton while saying it shoes positives for Trump. Trump admitted to owing wall street over $600 million and they respond with "Hillary is paid for by wall street!" Lmao...it's the saddest flip flopping I've ever seen.
You and I are both smart enough to know this is how business and politics works. Many of the fat cat business 'men' run their businesses floating debt while making money and juggling the books. We also are smart enough to know that you don't get anywhere in business or politics without greasing palms, taking money, or doing favors. It is what it is, on BOTH sides of the fence.

You and I are both smart enough to know this is how business and politics works. Many of the fat cat business 'men' run their businesses floating debt while making money and juggling the books. We also are smart enough to know that you don't get anywhere in business or politics without greasing palms, taking money, or doing favors. It is what it is, on BOTH sides of the fence.

So you are saying you know that Trump was bribing officials and you are okay with that?

So you are saying you know that Trump was bribing officials and you are okay with that?
I do Not 'know' he was bribing anyone, as I believe you don't unless you have definative prooh...which I know I don't / have not seen.

If he has, him doing so is no more OK than Hillary engaging in pay-to-play / selling favors and/or access, and/or taking millions from foreign nations that oppress people, support terrorism, kill gays and EXPECTS something for their money.

You have never heard me say Trump breakng any law...or anyone doing so, is ok.

So I just went and looked it up after someone complained about Hillary taking Saudi money. Seems Saudi Prince Talal says he bailed Trump out at least twice.

After what I've written about Prince Talal, everyone know what I think of that odious man. But Trump is much worse.
Anyone who can get a bunch of money from a prince TWICE (as you said), has my vote. Trump apparently gets things done.

Anyone who can get a bunch of money from a prince TWICE (as you said), has my vote. Trump apparently gets things done.
Dum dum, bailed out means he bought Trump's debt. No one gives money away for free. Unless it's Trump's minions giving him money for his account and NOT his campaign.

We don't know.
So we'll just make up a bunch of crap and complain about that.

We don't know.
What's wrong with wanting questions answered. Hillary sat for 13 hours straight. Why not Trump?

We don't know.
What's wrong with wanting questions answered. Hillary sat for 13 hours straight. Why not Trump?
Because he hasn't done anything to warrant being called to testify before Congress. You do realize, don't you, that you're equating a private citizen's tax returns with the Secretary of State's during a foreign relations crisis? That's really not a good comparison.

We don't know.
Because he hasn't done anything to warrant being called to testify before Congress. You do realize, don't you, that you're equating a private citizen's tax returns with the Secretary of State's during a foreign relations crisis? That's really not a good comparison.
Actually, owing money to a foreign prince from a less than friendly country is very disconcerting. Sad you can't understand why.

We don't know.
Actually, owing money to a foreign prince from a less than friendly country is very disconcerting. Sad you can't understand why.
Just be sure to let us know when the indictments come down.

It's also sad why so many don't think there's anything odd about the heads of ME countries "donating" big bucks to a "charity" with which the US Secretary of State is tightly associated.

Forum List

Back