Saudis arrest bird

Last edited:
Last edited:
i can't find it on this page, i guess you have to post it.

and it is not nice to call others a vegetable.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

vegetable, are you that stupid ? You can't find the page you are on? :cuckoo:

i can, and there is no video on this page. i saw several cool monty python videos on the other pages. are you referring to those videos?

I guess you have a quest in search of the holy video. I could be lying if there is no video but that would be up to you to prove I am lying.

Vultures are good at high altitude flight.

But they don't normally sing this well.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cKA-Pf3qLc"]friends indeed[/ame]

The people hand over the bird to the competent authorities, found with bird body on his back and sticker on the wing bears the symbol x63 and bracelets metal around his leg with the code H1 - Ho5 and the other leg where the bracelet brass written by 'Israel' and followed by letters to symbolize the University," Tel Aviv "and a third implanted on the body online external device! " وأضافت: “وقد قام الأهالي بتسليم الطائر للجهات المختصة التي وجدت مع الطائر جهازا على ظهره واستيكر على الجناح يحمل الرمز x63 وأسورة معدنية حول ساقه برمز H1 – Ho5 والساق الأخرى فيها سوار نحاسية مكتوب عليها 'إسرائيل' ومتبوعة بحروف ترمز لجامعة “تل أبيب” وجهاز ثالث مزروع داخل جسمه متصل بالجهاز الخارجي!”
????? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ???????? – ????? ?????? ???????????

A Tagged Bird was found and Handed over to the competent Authorities, What would you do if you found a tagged bird? Nowhere in the story is spying or mossad mentioned, That was added by the Israeli Hacks

Last edited:

Forum List

Back