Saudi's Mass Execute 81 People in 24 Hours

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Biden DID want to visit SA to beg them to produce more oil but they wouldn't even take Biden's call. I just read that an ex senator recently said that Americans are to blame for the high cost of gas because they got too used to paying cheap gas prices under TRUMP.
Your typo mofo.

Probably why we became oil independent under Trump. :eusa_whistle:
just maybe .... US (and canadian) oil production increased because PRICES WENT UP making more profits available to producers BEFORE YOUR MassaTrump got elected. And just maybe, it's not because of what party is in power.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Biden DID want to visit SA to beg them to produce more oil but they wouldn't even take Biden's call. I just read that an ex senator recently said that Americans are to blame for the high cost of gas because they got too used to paying cheap gas prices under TRUMP.
Where did you read that?

just maybe .... US (and canadian) oil production increased because PRICES WENT UP making more profits available to producers BEFORE YOUR MassaTrump got elected. And just maybe, it's not because of what party is in power.

Maybe, and maybe we can make bananas out of potatoes.

Maybe the oil companies ramped up production once the regulations were eased
and that is what helped bring down the cost of oil.

Where did you read that?
I doubt he "read" that. LOL

the Kingdom and UAE did refuse to talk to Biden over the phone about increased production, and perhaps not coincidentally, he took the Houthis off the terrorist list and is trying to do a deal with Iran .... who are both shooting missiles into the Kingdom

Maybe, and maybe we can make bananas out of potatoes.

Maybe the oil companies ramped up production once the regulations were eased
and that is what helped bring down the cost of oil.
Did Obama reduce regulations? That's when production increased. Do you still want to tie this crap line of logic who is president?

Forum List

Back