Saudis Refuse to Take Biden's Call

If the Russians claims are true about attacks and killings of ethnic Russians in Donbass...
They are not true. Donbass is a Ukranian territory that refused Ukraine's government's authority over them.

What happens when you refuse federal authority in any country? Federal forces come down and force you.

So it's not about them being Russian, it's about them being in Ukraine. There are many Russian speakers all over Ukraine, there has never been a violent hostility against them just because of that.

It may be too low but that plays into my argument. The markets are irrational. There was NO reason for oil to fall as far as it did during the pandemic. We knew everything would at some point come back. A solid steady price is what is good for ours and the worlds economy. We prefer to allow everything to be manipulated by the "markets".
Yeah there was a reason for the ppb to be low .. demand collapsed. Storing oil above ground is a loser's deal. And it adds to the cost.

They control a portion of the production and you aren't even bothering to address what I say so.......................
I did address it. but you are simply arguing supply demand as an only factor.

I recognize that and I raise you controlled production as an impact in price. you continue to argue, it seems, as if open has zero impact on price.

then you keep saying "supply and demand" with a blank look from your keyboard as of its not been addressed.

I'm am not going to keep saying basically "water is wet" with you and pretend we are intellictuals.

Yeah there was a reason for the ppb to be low .. demand collapsed. Storing oil above ground is a loser's deal. And it adds to the cost.

That's what we are now arguing for, production to exceed demand.

I did address it. but you are simply arguing supply demand as an only factor.

I recognize that and I raise you controlled production as an impact in price. you continue to argue, it seems, as if open has zero impact on price.

I never did. You place words in my mouth because you refuse to acknowledge my point. When need is being met there is never a reason for price fluctuations of $30-$130 a barrel

You've spent a lot of time in Saudi Arabia, have you?

No, but all of this has long been covered extensively. Many women have a male gynecologists and despite the fact he does not have a vagina, he is still educated on the issues.

I never did. You place words in my mouth because you refuse to acknowledge my point. When need is being met there is never a reason for price fluctuations of $30-$130 a barrel
dude, fuck off. I asked you several times for reference points and you just kept throwing one liners at me.

now you are the victim.

dude, fuck off. I asked you several times for reference points and you just kept throwing one liners at me.

now you are the victim.

If you are uneducated on the wild fluctuations of the price of oil, you have chosen to be.

you didn't just type that............hahaahahahahahahahahahaha you obviously have no ears, or eyes. sad. you are truly all in. you are a true jim joneser.
You are kind of an unpleasant guy, aren't you? I get to think what I think and say what I say.

But you don't, because I'm putting you on ignore as not worth my time.

No, but all of this has long been covered extensively. Many women have a male gynecologists and despite the fact he does not have a vagina, he is still educated on the issues.
This qualifies you to say the upper class gets overthrown? Do you know any upper class or lower class Saudis.

You are kind of an unpleasant guy, aren't you? I get to think what I think and say what I say.

But you don't, because I'm putting you on ignore as not worth my time.
and show off to the world how out of touch with reality you are. I get to make fun of if I want. right? I have the same rights as you, no?

Forum List

Back