Saudis Refuse to Take Biden's Call

again you cite no sources and simply blither.

have a nice day.

When oil inventories go up, traders may question the demand for oil at the current price and immediately sell their positions, causing a price retreat.

When oil inventories decline, traders can take this as a signal that demand is increasing, and they may buy back into the oil market, bidding up prices.

All despite the fact it's natural for production to fluctuate.

The Effect of Crude Inventories on the Oil Economy

Inventories at little changed from when oil was $70.

it is. I am NOT mocking Biden. we all get old and we all have issues that come with that.

But I don't think he's fit for office at this time. nothing to do with politics.
He isnt. There are many instances that show he isnt fit.
You know whats even sadder? He was Americas answer to stupid tweets and immature leadership.

When oil inventories go up, traders may question the demand for oil at the current price and immediately sell their positions, causing a price retreat.

When oil inventories decline, traders can take this as a signal that demand is increasing, and they may buy back into the oil market, bidding up prices.

All despite the fact it's natural for production to fluctuate.

The Effect of Crude Inventories on the Oil Economy
no idea what you are saying here.

OPEC's Influence on Global Oil Prices

Oil Price and Supply
As a cartel, the OPEC+ member countries collectively agree on how much oil to produce, which directly impacts the ready supply of crude oil in the global market at any given time. OPEC+ subsequently exerts considerable influence over the global market price of oil and, understandably, tends to keep it relatively high in order to maximize profitability
you seem intent on ignoring their impact on price and simply. post generic supply / demand numbers.

it's like looking at the door of a room and determining you know what is behind the door because you can explain how a door works.

article-1367435-0B3A045A00000578-99_634x441.jpg

sunni-vs-shia-e1428205943756.jpg

The NEVER ENDING WAR..........FOREVER.

He isnt. There are many instances that show he isnt fit.
You know whats even sadder? He was Americas answer to stupid tweets and immature leadership.
We keep voting against people, not for.

said this long ago and it gets more true every election.

Strangely we haven't had a media blitz praising the brave Yemeni struggle to defend against the Saudis?

I wonder why...
The Saudis have shown great restraint in dealing with Yemen. The Al houthi attacked them for three years before they retaliated. Iran and the houthi want to control the bab Al mandab and the straits of Hormuz.

Well Biden didn't draw down 11,000 troops and release 5000 prisoners.
nobody said he did…he did however withdraw the entire US military, surrendering to the taliban, who took over our base, took over the country, and released all the prisoners

stay on topic…xiden surrendered

Dunno. I don't follow people who rant and rave and call leaders cute jr high names coupled to vague associations.
yes, i get your dunno…because it was all factual

that’s for admitting that

and they are looking to Russia now. they clearly say the relationship has deteriorated under Biden.

and yet he refuses to open up more drilling at home.

Remember that time when TRUMP told the Saudis to cut production...and they did. :heehee:

nobody said he did…he did however withdraw the entire US military, surrendering to the taliban, who took over our base, took over the country, and released all the prisoners

stay on topic…xiden surrendered
Biden was obliged to honor Trump's agreement with the Taliban. Did you want to deploy 12,000 Americans to go back to Afghanistan?

Forum List

Back