Saudis Refuse to Take Biden's Call

The Saudis have shown great restraint in dealing with Yemen. The Al houthi attacked them for three years before they retaliated. Iran and the houthi want to control the bab Al mandab and the straits of Hormuz.
If the Russians claims are true about attacks and killings of ethnic Russians in Donbass... couldn't the Russian invasion of Ukraine be spun similarly?

Biden was obliged to honor Trump's agreement with the Taliban. Did you want to deploy 12,000 Americans to go back to Afghanistan?
hahaha then why didn’t he fulfill the agreement? he ignored it

i wish he would have honored it

yes.

Thank you for playing the only card you know.

you can go now.
Reading articles you post?

Seems like a strong card.

tng-rikerfacepalm.jpg

If the Russians claims are true about attacks and killings of ethnic Russians in Donbass... couldn't the Russian invasion of Ukraine be spun similarly?
The Saudis have generously provided for Yemen for 60 years. Food, clean water, schools, clinics, colleges, trade schools, hospitals. Al Qaeda moved to Yemen in the late 1990s... Then other terrorists arrived.... Then came the houthi who overthrew the government. What the hell do you want to spin?

Yeah, at least the Bidens. I think a lot of criticism of Biden is hyperbole, like the idea that he's senile: I don't think so at all. But I don't like the bribe stuff with his son, at all at all.
you didn't just type that............hahaahahahahahahahahahaha you obviously have no ears, or eyes. sad. you are truly all in. you are a true jim joneser.

OK boomer.

whatever you say, rightwinger.

I've provided several sources, showing how opec can control supply, impacting demand. you just say shit.

I noted that when producers are meeting demand it does not cause prices to go from $45 to $130.

I noted that when producers are meeting demand it does not cause prices to go from $45 to $130.
$45 a barrel is too low. That kills production. Remember, the US has the highest production costs in the world.

and I noted they control production, which is very valid in your equation.

you simply choose to ignore it.

$45 a barrel is too low. That kills production. Remember, the US has the highest production costs in the world.

It may be too low but that plays into my argument. The markets are irrational. There was NO reason for oil to fall as far as it did during the pandemic. We knew everything would at some point come back. A solid steady price is what is good for ours and the worlds economy. We prefer to allow everything to be manipulated by the "markets".

and I noted they control production, which is very valid in your equation.

you simply choose to ignore it.

They control a portion of the production and you aren't even bothering to address what I say so.......................

Forum List

Back