Saudis Refuse to Take Biden's Call

OPEC is not the reason oil is over $100.
way to factually present your side with sources and references like I did for my side.

are you sure you are not rightwinger? he pulls the same shit. never proves a thing, just puts out vague sentences to keep the troll line going.

present evidence or just stop. I don't give a shit about your continued unsubstantiated opinion at this point, rw.

The reality is Xiden and the demafasict have made the country weak. We no longer come from a position of strength…the chinese know this, and stated as much…the taliban saw this, and were able to get xiden to surrender, Putin saw this, and we see what he’s done to Ukraine, SA sees this, and the world sees this

the only people unwilling to see it are the dembot cultist

The reality is Xiden and the demafasict have made the country weak. We no longer come from a position of strength…the chinese know this, and stated as much…the taliban saw this, and were able to get xiden to surrender, Putin saw this, and we see what he’s done to Ukraine, SA sees this, and the world sees this

again, prove it. all the name calling and vast associations don't get is anywhere.

Trump had already surrendered to the Taliban in February of 2020.

I have always thought so and still do. The terrorists were nearly all Saudis, and yet we went and made war in Afghanistan and Iraq??? Darn.

Iraq because, like Qadaffi and Putin, Saddam kicked the Globalists to the curb

Saudis Refuse to Take Biden's Call​

“USA helps Saudi slaughter and starve hundreds of thousands of innocent Yemeni civilians to death and arm al Qaeda terrorists, and this is the lousy thanks we get.” Scott Horton

again, prove it. all the name calling and vast associations don't get is anywhere.
prove it? look at what’s happening in Ukraine, look at the surrender in Afghan…China literally came to american soil and said it

way to factually present your side with sources and references like I did for my side.

are you sure you are not rightwinger? he pulls the same shit. never proves a thing, just puts out vague sentences to keep the troll line going.

present evidence or just stop. I don't give a shit about your continued unsubstantiated opinion at this point, rw.

You presented evidence that one week we have a stockpile (just making numbers up) of 500 million barrels and the next it's 494 million barrels and the markets react. Never mind that every single end user of oil is getting every single barrel they need.

The next week it may be 502 million, the week after 494 million. There is nothing fundamental there for markets to react to. It's the normal workings of the market.

prove it? look at what’s happening in Ukraine, look at the surrender in Afghan…China literally came to american soil and said it
oh my. the flood of factual evidence astounds me.

that isn't going to happen. they prove time and again they see what they want and morph reality as best they can to put a square peg in a round hole.
Yes, they try their best at reshaping the hole to fit something different instead of just putting the round peg in the round hole.

You presented evidence that one week we have a stockpile (just making numbers up) of 500 million barrels and the next it's 494 million barrels and the markets react. Never mind that every single end user of oil is getting every single barrel they need.

The next week it may be 502 million, the week after 494 million. There is nothing fundamental there for markets to react to. It's the normal workings of the market.
again you cite no sources and simply blither.

have a nice day.

Forum List

Back