Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

I tried to leave days ago when I realized you were never going to provide evidence of what you claim Trump said and that your hatred of him was always going to get in the way of rational discourse. But you kept at it sooo...

Yes, yes, you have some masochistic thing where you need to be my bitch on this subject...

What Trump says is well-documented, but when talking to a Trump Cultist...

upload_2019-5-28_5-11-48.jpeg

I suppose it was a foregone conclusion anyway but I wondered if, while arguing the racism or non-racism of MAGA hat wearers, you thought I was racist.

Yes, all Trump supporters are racist, no matter what other family members have done.

Because if it was about Conservatism, you all had 16 perfectly qualified guys who would have done the exact same things Trump did without the racist spewing. You all picked Trump, because he was the guy who said the mean old black man who vexed you was born in Kenya.

None of this probably matters to you because, well, Trump and MAGA hats.

Nope... none of it does. When the rubber hits the road, you blindly support an openly racist president.

I tried to leave days ago when I realized you were never going to provide evidence of what you claim Trump said and that your hatred of him was always going to get in the way of rational discourse. But you kept at it sooo...

Yes, yes, you have some masochistic thing where you need to be my bitch on this subject...

What Trump says is well-documented, but when talking to a Trump Cultist...

View attachment 262804

I suppose it was a foregone conclusion anyway but I wondered if, while arguing the racism or non-racism of MAGA hat wearers, you thought I was racist.

Yes, all Trump supporters are racist, no matter what other family members have done.

Because if it was about Conservatism, you all had 16 perfectly qualified guys who would have done the exact same things Trump did without the racist spewing. You all picked Trump, because he was the guy who said the mean old black man who vexed you was born in Kenya.

None of this probably matters to you because, well, Trump and MAGA hats.

Nope... none of it does. When the rubber hits the road, you blindly support an openly racist president.

So there you have it.

In the immortal words of Curly Bill: Well, bye.

So there you have it.

Whatever, buddy... end of the day, you guys have a gut check on common decency, and you failed....
So there you have it.

Whatever, buddy... end of the day, you guys have a gut check on common decency, and you failed....

Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?

I never advocated committing violence on anyone, including minorities and migrants. You, however applauded the assault of an 80 year old man and advocated assaulting anyone with a MAGA hat.

My conscience is clear.

Yes, we will laugh when you are assaulted.

You mean when someone makes the terminal error of trying?

Like I've said before, assault the wrong guy for wearing a hat you don't like and enjoy your hospital stay.

Now, you've made a lot of loud internet noises. Are you going to follow through and try to beat up an elderly man? Be sure to let us know so we can watch out for your trial.

Or are you going to stay in the basement, looking for instances of the defenseless being assaulted so you can cheer them on?

I never advocated committing violence on anyone, including minorities and migrants. You, however applauded the assault of an 80 year old man and advocated assaulting anyone with a MAGA hat.

Naw, you're just happy to let a ICE Jackboot take kids to concentration camps or rape migrant women in detention centers.

But man, some 80 year old racist gets his ass kicked... and you are all over that.

Now, you've made a lot of loud internet noises. Are you going to follow through and try to beat up an elderly man? .

LIke I said, nobody wears MAGA hats out where I live... But then again, I live somewhere that we have indoor plumbing.

Naw, you're just happy to let a ICE Jackboot take kids to concentration camps or rape migrant women in detention centers.

But man, some 80 year old racist gets his ass kicked... and you are all over that.

Now, you've made a lot of loud internet noises. Are you going to follow through and try to beat up an elderly man? .

LIke I said, nobody wears MAGA hats out where I live... But then again, I live somewhere that we have indoor plumbing.

Well that explains a lot, that you think that's significant. Just happened a few months ago? So what are you going to do when one shows up on your street? We await your stay in the hospital and jail when you get your butt kicked by the little Korean lady.

And you’re still the only one who has spouted hate and called for violence in this discussion.

Well that explains a lot, that you think that's significant. Just happened a few months ago? So what are you going to do when one shows up on your street? We await your stay in the hospital and jail when you get your butt kicked by the little Korean lady.

Again, no one here is stupid enough to wear a MAGA hat...

Not even as a joke.

And you’re still the only one who has spouted hate and called for violence in this discussion.

I'm not throwing kids into concentration camps... that would be your Fuhrer.

Not even as a joke.

Right, you live in a hate filled, bigoted bubble where it's considered acceptable to attack the defenseless.

Not even as a joke.

What a coincidence, I’m not either.

Having said that, the system before and after Trump was not designed for such a massive influx of people. These people became responsible for their predicament when they chose to enter our country illegally and in such great numbers. Remember what you said about MAGA hat wearers being responsible for their choice and should expect to be assaulted? Same thing.

As for the children dying, these people just trekked hundreds of miles exposing these kids to the elements but you want to blame Trump when they show up with sick children and they end up dying here. Again, Choices.

Having said that, the system before and after Trump was not designed for such a massive influx of people. These people became responsible for their predicament when they chose to enter our country illegally and in such great numbers. Remember what you said about MAGA hat wearers being responsible for their choice and should expect to be assaulted? Same thing.

Uh, actually, what we were doing before was just fine. We got their names, we found out who they were staying with....We gave them a date for their asylum hearings and they usually showed up, just fine.

your Fuhrer created a crisis by taking kids from their parents and throwing them into concentration camps....

As for the children dying, these people just trekked hundreds of miles exposing these kids to the elements but you want to blame Trump when they show up with sick children and they end up dying here. Again, Choices.

You know what, buddy, there are HOlocaust Deniers who claim the Jews only died of diseases... I put you in with them.

Yes, you've made the choice to excuse racism and evil....

Uh, actually, what we were doing before was just fine. We got their names, we found out who they were staying with....We gave them a date for their asylum hearings and they usually showed up, just fine.

your Fuhrer created a crisis by taking kids from their parents and throwing them into concentration camps....

Uh huh. And every one of those kids would still be alive if they had never left their homes and hadn’t decided to expose them to the elements for weeks at a time.

Choices.

You know what, buddy, there are HOlocaust Deniers who claim the Jews only died of diseases... I put you in with them.

Coming from someone who advocates indiscriminate violence on a group of people, what could this possibly mean to me?

You’ve made the choice to excuse hate and violence. I guess we’re both monsters.

Uh huh. And every one of those kids would still be alive if they had never left their homes and hadn’t decided to expose them to the elements for weeks at a time.

Choices.

Coming from someone who advocates indiscriminate violence on a group of people, what could this possibly mean to me?

You’ve made the choice to excuse hate and violence. I guess we’re both monsters.

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie is nothing but a troll. Pin him done with facts and data and he bails like the chickenshit pussbag that he is. I would bet money that Joe Blowhard is five feet tall and five foot wide that writes checks with his mouth that his fat ass could never hope to cover.

YOu mean if they hadn't been killed in a crossfire between gangs trying to sell drugs to fat Americans?

Seriously, you are a racist piece of shit, aren't you... no compassion or humanity...

Kid tries to get out of the way of a war, gets thrown into a concentration camp, dies... Well, you're own fucking fault.

Some racist asshole walks out with a MAGA hat, gets an ass-kicking from decent folks... why, that's the worst thing ever.

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie is nothing but a troll. Pin him done with facts and data and he bails like the chickenshit pussbag that he is. I would bet money that Joe Blowhard is five feet tall and five foot wide that writes checks with his mouth that his fat ass could never hope to cover.

Again, Stewbum Dale, have you gone down to HR and discussed your crazy idea that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation coordinated by the Bilderbergers to make you take your meds? When you do, can you tape the reaction for me, it should be priceless.

No, I actually hate people who deserve it.

If you are a MAGA Nazi, you deserve to be hated.

YOu mean if they hadn't been killed in a crossfire between gangs trying to sell drugs to fat Americans?

Seriously, you are a racist piece of shit, aren't you... no compassion or humanity...

Kid tries to get out of the way of a war, gets thrown into a concentration camp, dies... Well, you're own fucking fault.

Some racist asshole walks out with a MAGA hat, gets an ass-kicking from decent folks... why, that's the worst thing ever.

Again, Stewbum Dale, have you gone down to HR and discussed your crazy idea that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation coordinated by the Bilderbergers to make you take your meds? When you do, can you tape the reaction for me, it should be priceless.

More of the same “my hate is better than yours” bullshit.

You know, when you joined the Army, you took an oath to defend and support the Constitution and your job was to defend and protect the rights and liberties of ALL Americans, including racists.

Every American has a right to be racist and to express their views on other races and cultures. What’s more, wearing a MAGA hat is not against the law. Not even wearing klan hoods and swastikas is against the law. That is their right as American citizens.

You have betrayed every principle you swore to uphold. You’re a disgrace to the uniform.

You know, when you joined the Army, you took an oath to defend and support the Constitution and your job was to defend and protect the rights and liberties of ALL Americans, including racists.

Every American has a right to be racist and to express their views on other races and cultures. What’s more, wearing a MAGA hat is not against the law. Not even wearing klan hoods and swastikas is against the law. That is their right as American citizens.

You have betrayed every principle you swore to uphold. You’re a disgrace to the uniform.

Um, no, my job was to keep the Russians out. Sadly, you MAGA Nazis let them in...

Well, it shouldn't be. Guy, the Constitution is not a suicide pact. Do you know what they do to you in Germany if you walk down the street wearing a Swastika? They throw your ass in jail.

Good law!

Um, no, my job was to keep the Russians out.

Right, to protect and defend our freedoms. What did you think it was for, so they couldn’t get their hands on our Oreo cookies?

Sadly, you MAGA Nazis let them in...

Where are they?

Well, it shouldn't be. Guy, the Constitution is not a suicide pact. Do you know what they do to you in Germany if you walk down the street wearing a Swastika? They throw your ass in jail.

Good law!

Irrelevant. It’s still not against the law here and (thankfully) it’s not up to you.

We already have laws in place against racist and discrimintory ACTS. When someone commits a hate crime or an act of discrimination, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Until then, they are free to think whatever they want.

Forum List

Back