Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

In other words, breaking the law and violating the Constitution, correct?

And then what? You’re not going to get them all this way so how are you going to root them all out?

I think we just watch the rest of them die of hissy fits, like you're having now. that will work.

Okay, back to reality. What are you going to do to root them all out?

In other words, it’s the hat.

es, it's the hat that says, "I'm a racist asshole, and I'm empowered now!"

A nice ass-kicking reminds them their behavior is still not acceptable...

The hat says nothing, it just sits on the head. So again, it’s the hat.

Where has that ever happened? I'm talking about you being ostracized from polite society and being restricted to your Mom's basement until you grow up.

These Nazis that no one else can see, are they in the room with us now?

OH, please, guy... these Nazis have been whining ever since Obama got elected...

The problem was, the supposedly "decent, not racist" conservatives did nothing to stop Trump, and have completely sold out to him.

Need to look up a guy named "Franz von Papen" to see how well that works out.

So they ARE in the room then. Tell me, how long have you been seeing things that don't exist?

Okay, back to reality. What are you going to do to root them all out?

I just told you... will be a happy day, soon, where you guys are terrified of accidently letting the wrong word slip.

Terrified of you? I don’t think we have anything to fear from an old coward.

I’ll tell you, I’ve said I don’t wear the hat but I’m tempted to do so just to see snowflakes like yourself die of hissy fits. And if they assault me? It will be visited back on them tenfold. I’m not an easy target like a Little Korean or a minor kid.

The hat says nothing, it just sits on the head. So again, it’s the hat.

And the KKK hood is just a sheet, and a swastika is just a bit of cloth...

See how that works.

False comparison.

They are desperate to make the hat mean something it does not so as to excuse their violent reactions.

What JoeBitch131 doesn’t seem to understand is that, those who wore the swastikas and Klan hoods agreed and admitted that what they were about was racism and keeping “inferior” races in their place.

MAGA hat wearers are completely befuddled at liberal reactions to their hats. For most of these people, race was never an issue and for some reason that only the Supreme Liberal Deity can understand, they can’t seem to grasp this concept.

I’ll tell you, I’ve said I don’t wear the hat but I’m tempted to do so just to see snowflakes like yourself die of hissy fits. And if they assault me? It will be visited back on them tenfold. I’m not an easy target like a Little Korean or a minor kid.

upload_2019-5-24_5-22-43.jpeg

View attachment 262186

This coming from a punk coward who doesn’t have the balls to assault anyone himself and lives vicariously through other punk cowards that do his assaulting for him while he cheers them on with his pink liberal pom poms.

Jesus, you are a poor excuse for a human being.

This coming from a punk coward who doesn’t have the balls to assault anyone himself and lives vicariously through other punk cowards that do his assaulting for him while he cheers them on with his pink liberal pom poms.

Quite the contrary, I'm quite good at using violence. The Army trained me VERY WELL.

Admittably, I don't run into the kind of hard core Nazi who wears a MAGA hat in public...

Quite the contrary, I'm quite good at using violence. The Army trained me VERY WELL.

Admittably, I don't run into the kind of hard core Nazi who wears a MAGA hat in public...

Training doesn’t make you brave and is irrelevant anyway; a coward is just as good at violence as anyone else. The clowns assaulting old men, teenagers and Korean immigrants proves that.

Training doesn’t make you brave and is irrelevant anyway; a coward is just as good at violence as anyone else. The clowns assaulting old men, teenagers and Korean immigrants proves that.

Yawn... no, all it proves is that people aren't going to walk calmly into the ovens like they did in 1944. Good for them.

Paranoia reigns supreme. The hats are not out to get you. Oh, and it will remain illegal for you or any other to attack someone for wearing one.

Paranoia reigns supreme. The hats are not out to get you. Oh, and it will remain illegal for you or any other to attack someone for wearing one.

No problem, buddy... the cops have got better things to do that investigate nazis getting their asses kicked.

This is Chicago, we can't even solve 85% of the actual murders. Beating up a MAGA Nazi goes into the "I don't give a shit" file.

No problem, buddy... the cops have got better things to do that investigate nazis getting their asses kicked.

This is Chicago, we can't even solve 85% of the actual murders. Beating up a MAGA Nazi goes into the "I don't give a shit" file.

Okay, so now you're hoping to hide your assaults under, "they're too busy to pay attention to small time thugs who attack the elderly and the less powerful for wearing the wrong colors, and then run away into the night". All I can say is, mess with the wrong guy wearing the hat and enjoy your stay in the hospital, trying to get a cop to pay attention to your story.

Okay, so now you're hoping to hide your assaults under, "they're too busy to pay attention to small time thugs who attack the elderly and the less powerful for wearing the wrong colors, and then run away into the night". All I can say is, mess with the wrong guy wearing the hat and enjoy your stay in the hospital, trying to get a cop to pay attention to your story.

Actually, more like you Nazis will keep getting well-deserved beatings until you all admit Trump was a huge mistake, and you all deny you voted for him to start with.

Kind of like all the assholes who supported Bush. Or Nixon.

Yawn... no, all it proves is that people aren't going to walk calmly into the ovens like they did in 1944. Good for them.

There are no ovens (except the one you use to incinerate the truth), no gas chambers and no concentration camps and there never will be. No one is being oppressed or marginalized and if I thought anyone was, I would stand by your side to help fight it.

This “oppression” you see is all in your head. Trump and his supporters are not out to get anyone and I challenge you to provide evidence (which I know you can’ or won’t provide).

There are no ovens (except the one you use to incinerate the truth), no gas chambers and no concentration camps and there never will be. No one is being oppressed or marginalized and if I thought anyone was, I would stand by your side to help fight it.

I'm sure that there were 1940's Germans who claimed the same thing until the war was lost.... You know, there was a reason why Sgt. Schultz "I know nothink.... Nothink!!!!!" was such a funny joke back then. It was a dark humor about how Germans had willful blindness about what their country turned into.

SO this is your new name. Sgt. Schultz....

This “oppression” you see is all in your head. Trump and his supporters are not out to get anyone and I challenge you to provide evidence (which I know you can’ or won’t provide).

upload_2019-5-26_5-49-49.jpeg

Forum List

Back