🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

Feel free to point out where the Constitution mentions marriage at all.
Exactly...the fact that you could make that statement and still not understand it is quite amusing.

The U.S. Constitution outlines our structure of federal government and their roles and responsibilities. It clearly outlines that the federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers. Anything outside of those 18 enumerated powers are (and I quote) "reserved to the states and the people" per the 10th Amendment.

This is a horseshit opinion piece that they try to back up with bogus research by a breakaway fringe group. If you believe them, you must also believe that man made climate change is a hoax because three out of 100 scientists say so
Dude...."Global Warming" is a hoax.

Here are the facts (backed up with links) and they are indisputable:.

Whenever anyone says that what they are saying is 'indisputable' my BS meter goes off.
Well my friend - NASA photos of the polar ice-cap expanding 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles) is pretty indisputable. However, if you'd like to attempt to dispute it - be my guest. Just don't be surprised when you don't receive a favorable response.

This is a horseshit opinion piece that they try to back up with bogus research by a breakaway fringe group. If you believe them, you must also believe that man made climate change is a hoax because three out of 100 scientists say so

Here are the facts (backed up with links) and they are indisputable:
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why have "scientists" (ie dirt-bags on the Democrat payroll) been caught in not one, but two rounds of "Climate Gate" in which they were caught talking in emails about how they falsified their research in order to make it look like "Global Warming" existed?
Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

Three themes are emerging from the newly released emails:

(1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions;

(2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and

(3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why has the planet been on a "cooling period" which was predicted decades in advance as part of a natural cycle?
Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did liberals rebrand it to "Climate Change" after several years of cooler than normal periods proved them wrong? The left's entire position was that greenhouse gases were being trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up. Well then how in the hell is that also causing cooler temperatures. The same thing cannot cause opposite results. It's like saying my automobile drives both forward and backward simultaneously. Um...no. No it doesn't. I have to change the transmission manually from drive to reverse and can only do one at a time. It defies the laws of physics to proclaim that trapped greenhouse gases which are causing the earth to heat up are also causing the earth to cool down.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did the polar ice-cap expand a mind-boggling 60% (or over 900,000 miles) when "scientists" (ie political activists on the Dumbocrat payroll) predicted it would be completely melted by 2014?
Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum

Thanks for playing my friend - but this here is a comprehensive beatdown backed with indisputable facts and links to them.
Oh Christ, I'm not even getting into that here . It's off topic. You are so easily led!! I only brought it up as an analogy. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS

Notice how, in all of their desperation, none of the states fighting marriage equality are invoking nullification of federal supremacy because they know that it’s a losing proposition
Well duh... if the Supreme Court was willing to violate the U.S. Constitution to even hear Obergefell vs. Hodges, and then again use it to create law from the bench, why would any state attempt take a case back to that same body about it being unconstitutional?!? :eusa_doh:

Here are the facts (backed up with links) and they are indisputable:
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why have "scientists" (ie dirt-bags on the Democrat payroll) been caught in not one, but two rounds of "Climate Gate" in which they were caught talking in emails about how they falsified their research in order to make it look like "Global Warming" existed?
Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

Three themes are emerging from the newly released emails:

(1) prominent scientists central to the global warming debate are taking measures to conceal rather than disseminate underlying data and discussions;

(2) these scientists view global warming as a political “cause” rather than a balanced scientific inquiry and

(3) many of these scientists frankly admit to each other that much of the science is weak and dependent on deliberate manipulation of facts and data.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why has the planet been on a "cooling period" which was predicted decades in advance as part of a natural cycle?
Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did liberals rebrand it to "Climate Change" after several years of cooler than normal periods proved them wrong? The left's entire position was that greenhouse gases were being trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up. Well then how in the hell is that also causing cooler temperatures. The same thing cannot cause opposite results. It's like saying my automobile drives both forward and backward simultaneously. Um...no. No it doesn't. I have to change the transmission manually from drive to reverse and can only do one at a time. It defies the laws of physics to proclaim that trapped greenhouse gases which are causing the earth to heat up are also causing the earth to cool down.
  • If "Global Warming" existed - why did the polar ice-cap expand a mind-boggling 60% (or over 900,000 miles) when "scientists" (ie political activists on the Dumbocrat payroll) predicted it would be completely melted by 2014?
Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum

Thanks for playing my friend - but this here is a comprehensive beatdown backed with indisputable facts and links to them.
Oh Christ, I'm not even getting into that here . It's off topic. You are so easily led!! I only brought it up as an analogy. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS
I get why you brought it up. And I just wanted to show the USMB community why your analogy proved me right. :lol:

Feel free to point out where the Constitution mentions marriage at all.
Exactly...the fact that you could make that statement and still not understand it is quite amusing.

The U.S. Constitution outlines our structure of federal government and their roles and responsibilities. It clearly outlines that the federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers. Anything outside of those 18 enumerated powers are (and I quote) "reserved to the states and the people" per the 10th Amendment.
Numerous Federal Judges, Justices, and constitutional scholars vehemently disagree with you, and your bloviated about what reality you would like there to be vs. the reality that is there won't change that,:

Unenumerated Rights

Penumbras of the Constitution: charting the origins of the abolition of moral legislation

Your assignment is to read these articles, and then come back and explain how I'm wrong and your right with regards to this information

Numerous Federal Judges, Justices, and constitutional scholars vehemently disagree with you
Nobody can disagree about what is written on a page (unless they were illiterate of course). What you call "numerous justices" is what in reality are called "progressive activists" who (like the so-called "scientists" caught in the Climate Gate scandal) are simply pushing a political agenda.

Place those pricks on a polygraph and I guarantee the results show that the 10th Amendment is indisputable.

There is a considerable body of data, some of which I ( and others- see just above) have posted here, that shows that children raised by same sex couple do as well as children raised in "traditional" homes and that having a "mom and a dad" is not important to their development. There are many factors that far out weigh that by far.
There is considerable data - and all of it proves that a same-sex couple environment does not produce results as good as traditional families.

This leaves only four studies that are methodologically sound. And as the American College of Pediatricians brief shows, all four—the four most recent—find that children do not fare as well when raised by same-sex couples as when raised by married, biological parents.

How Children Raised By Same-Sex Married Couples Fare

The American College of Pediatrics is the equivalent of Trump University.

There is a considerable body of data, some of which I ( and others- see just above) have posted here, that shows that children raised by same sex couple do as well as children raised in "traditional" homes and that having a "mom and a dad" is not important to their development. There are many factors that far out weigh that by far.
There is considerable data - and all of it proves that a same-sex couple environment does not produce results as good as traditional families.

This leaves only four studies that are methodologically sound. And as the American College of Pediatricians brief shows, all four—the four most recent—find that children do not fare as well when raised by same-sex couples as when raised by married, biological parents.

Anyone quoting the ACP most likely believe they are the AAP while not realizing the ACP was founded in 2002 by social conservative individuals that their goal is to confuse the mindless drones with their slanted opinions on how children should be raised.

Same Sex Couples pose as much of a threat to children as Heterosexual Couples and for every Same Sex Couple abuse the Social Conservatives parade out I can find cases of Heterosexual Men abusing underage children.

As long as the home is loving and caring for the child I do not care if the home elders are gay, bi or straight... I know many will argue " But God Said " and the last time God spoke to a human that was not doped up was thousands of years ago and even then the person might have been high as a kite when they heard that funny voice in their head!

Oh...you mean the ultras-successful billionaire who was elected as President of the United States? :lmao:

Way to defeat your own argument Sea...

What law did the Supreme Court create? What is the name of it?
The law which stipulates that all 50 states must accept and recognize gay marriage. I believe it is called "progressives are cry babies and can't accept the American people reject their bat-shit crazy, anti-constitutional ideology" law.
It's called enforcing the equal protection clause of the Constitution as per the 14th Amendment.
Not being able to redefine marriage does not require "protection". Nice try though. I respect your desperate stretch to make something in the Constitution fit your false narrative. That is considerably more effort than most progressives will give.
Thank you for admitting that the states should have been permitted to continue to define marriage as being between a man and a woman of the same race as well. Same legal theories apply to both so don't even bother to bloviate about haw sexual orientation is not race.

Last edited:

Oh...you mean the ultras-successful billionaire who was elected as President of the United States? :lmao:

Way to defeat your own argument Sea...

That would be Trump himself. Trump University is the scam that same "billionaire" had to settle a fraud case about.

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/
From your own link:

White House denies LGBT protections will be scrapped
The White House has said a 2014 Obama administration order that created new workplace protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people would be kept, despite reports suggesting Donald Trump was preparing to axe them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/obama-trump-protections-lgbt-workers.html?_r=1

In a statement issued in response to growing questions about whether Mr. Trump would reverse the Obama order, the White House said the president was proud to embrace gay rights.

“President Trump continues to be respectful and supportive of L.G.B.T.Q. rights, just as he was throughout the election,” the statement said. “The president is proud to have been the first ever G.O.P. nominee to mention the L.G.B.T.Q. community in his nomination acceptance speech, pledging then to protect the community from violence and oppression.”

All of this blather about kids doing "less well" with parents of the same sex is useless, pointless and clearly bigoted and I will tell you why.

You can study any number of demographics and compare the outcomes of children along those lines and most likely the outcomes for those kids will be uneven. Do kids in poor families do as well as those in well off families? Do kids in inner city and high crime areas do as well as suburban kinds ?Maybe yes but probably no, but the point is that no one is looking at those issues for the purpose of saying " well, maybe we should not encourage poor ,urban people to have kid, and maybe even create some obstacles. What about less educated people? Same thing. Maybe we should only allow or encourage to demographics with the best out comes. But no, only gays are being scrutinized in this manner.....CLEARLY BIGOTED!

Anyone who uses these kinds of studies to try to deny rights to gay people claiming it's for the children is full of shit. They are not going to stop gays from having kids but they will succeed in putting those kids at a disadvantage by marginalizing the parents and delegitimizing their relationships. I am always amazed to see that there are still people who are to stupid to see that, or who just lie about it to hurt the gays who they hate more than they care about chilren.

Last edited:
You've been hoaxed once again, people. Trump is not doing anything about gays.

"I love my dead gay son!"

You might want to go back and review post 116 in it's entirity:

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

The Michigan case was a pure fiasco for the state trying to show that kids of same sex parents do less well than others in order to persuade the court to not overturn their ban on marriage equality. It was a pathetic fail because they used bogus data

I said then, and I'll say it again now. If a credible body of evidence existed the shows that kids of gay parents are at a disadvantage, the state of Michigan would not have had to bring in a Charlatan who was disavowed by his on University to try to sway the court.

I dare you to read it!!

This reminds me of a recent trip I had to make to a very deep blue state. My driver gets hypoglycemic, and so we were forced to stop to eat on a regular schedule. A little less than an hour before our dinner time, I looked ahead on an e-map, and found the best restaurant in the geographical range in which my driver would not turn into a raging asshole was a Red Lobster about 30 minutes out. I called ahead for a table.

The place was jammed. Every table was occupied and the waiting area was overflowing to the outdoors. This would have doomed my man except for the fact I had called ahead, and so our wait was only two minutes. The flea-ridden liberal idiots had not thought to call ahead and had to suffer much longer waits. Too bad for them.

After ordering our drinks, I made a trip to the washroom. As the place was packed, I expected the Men's to be crowded, with hippie urine all over the floor, and no clean paper towels.

To my utter surprise, it was empty. I had it all to myself, and it was sparkling.

I then realized that since Obama has let all the queers and freaks use the Ladies, I would have the Men's all to myself in the blue states.

God Bless Obama!

This reminds me of a recent trip I had to make to a very deep blue state. My driver gets hypoglycemic, and so we were forced to stop to eat on a regular schedule. A little less than an hour before our dinner time, I looked ahead on an e-map, and found the best restaurant in the geographical range in which my driver would not turn into a raging asshole was a Red Lobster about 30 minutes out. I called ahead for a table.

The place was jammed. Every table was occupied and the waiting area was overflowing to the outdoors. This would have doomed my man except for the fact I had called ahead, and so our wait was only two minutes. The flea-ridden liberal idiots had not thought to call ahead and had to suffer much longer waits. Too bad for them.

After ordering our drinks, I made a trip to the washroom. As the place was packed, I expected the Men's to be crowded, with hippie urine all over the floor, and no clean paper towels.

To my utter surprise, it was empty. I had it all to myself, and it was sparkling.

I then realized that since Obama has let all the queers and freaks use the Ladies, I would have the Men's all to myself in the blue states.

God Bless Obama!
Congratulation !! You get the prize for stupidest post of the week on USMB!! :banana2::banned03:

Forum List

Back