🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

The ability to conceive "naturally with each other" has absolutely nothing to do with gay rights or their ability to be parents.
There is no such thing as "gay rings" chief. There are only rights. And homosexuals have enjoyed them since the beginning of the United States. A homosexual has never been denied the right to carry a firearm. A homosexual has never been denied the right to vote. A homosexual has never been denied the right to practice their religion. Your false narrative is idiotic and a waste of time. If you can't have an honest conversation - don't bother having one at all.
Interesting how you focus on the rights that gays have not been deprived of while ignoring the glaring discrimination that they have been subjected to like the right to marry . You are so fucking dishonest that I cant stand it!

Interesting too how you ignore most of what I post indicating that you can't actually deal with it. Have you reviewed #116 as I suggested?
I haven't ignored anything my fragile little snowflake. Most of what you posted (such as your raging hard on for post #116) is nonsense and I've obliterated with facts.

On the few items in which you had a valid point - I have acknowledged as much.
Lets get back on track here. This bigoted thread was started on the premise that children should be protected from " homosexual predators" Now it has become about every thin else but that. Answer these questions:

Do you believe that children need to be protected from gay people because they are sexual predators .?

Do you think that, for any reason, gay people should be barred from having or adopting children ? If so why?

Do you believe that those children that gay people have are inferior and less worthy of the legal protections and security of having married parents, both of which are their legal guardian, than children of heterosexual parents?

Is there a difference between children conceived by " other than natural means" by gay couples different from children conceived by " other than natural means" by straight couples and do those conceived by the couples have less value and less rights than others?

If you believe that children of gay people are at risk in any way, what, do you think should be done about that? Should they be snatched away and placed with heterosexuals??

Please answer honestly,

Last edited:
United together against Trump!! Don't be fooled - don't get sucked into the meme of the gay against the Muslims:

Muslim-LGBTQ Unity Statement in Response to Divisive Rhetoric After Orlando Shooting

In the days ahead there will be more calls to define an enemy. There will be cynical efforts to pit groups of Americans – many of whom share a history of being victims of suspicion and discrimination – against one another and to increase surveillance of entire communities, based solely on how they look or how they pray.

We stand united against these efforts to divide us. We are reminded that as our communities stand together, we are in fact one community – which includes LGBTQ Latinos and LGBTQ Muslims, who are targeted both as Muslims and as members of the LGBTQ community.

Now is the time for people of all faiths, sexual orientations, gender identities, and backgrounds, to come together and refuse to allow this tragic act of violence and hate to divide us.

Yes, here's an example of the compassion some Muslims have for gays. Should we let these guys get through via the trojan horses of refugees? Maybe San Francisco can be a sanctuary city for these groups of Muslims harboring these guys? The street cleaners will have to get a raise for sure..

2628691600000578-2972601-image-a-6_1425065947491.jpg

Yes, here's an example of the compassion some Muslims have for gays. Should we let these guys get through via the trojan horses of refugees? Maybe San Francisco can be a sanctuary city for these groups of Muslims harboring these guys? The street cleaners will have to get a raise for sure..

2628691600000578-2972601-image-a-6_1425065947491.jpg
And of course, we all know how much you care about gay folks.

Interesting too how you ignore most of what I post indicating that you can't actually deal with it. Have you reviewed #116 as I suggested?
I haven't ignored anything my fragile little snowflake. Most of what you posted (such as your raging hard on for post #116) is nonsense and I've obliterated with facts.

Lets get back on track here. This bigoted thread was started on the premise that children should be protected from " homosexual predators" Now it has become about every thin else but that. Answer these questions:

Do you believe that children need to be protected from gay people because they are sexual predators .?

Do you think that, for any reason, gay people should be barred from having or adopting children ? If so why?

Do you believe that those children that gay people have are inferior and less worthy of the legal protections and security of having married parents, both of which are their legal guardian, than children of heterosexual parents?

Is there a difference between children conceived by " other than natural means" by gay couples different from children conceived by " other than natural means" by straight couples and do those conceived by the couples have less value and less rights than others?

If you believe that children of gay people are at risk in any way, what, do you think should be done about that? Should they be snatched away and placed with heterosexuals??

Please answer honestly,

The intent and implications in your post are articulate and noble in nature and I'm not sure how to follow that tone entirely...however, I will give it a go. Consider this as the root of opposition as it relates to the acceptance of gays and the like. The most fundamental of all unsaid commitments made by fellow humans to one another is that we all stay committed to the procreation and continuation of mankind. Gays defy that commitment. Going even further; perhaps there is deep rooted concern embedded in most humans that should homosexuality catch fire and grow among humans that could essentially lead to the end of mankind?

Deep shit here...I know.

Please answer honestly,

The intent and implications in your post are articulate and noble in nature and I'm not sure how to follow that tone entirely...however, I will give it a go. Consider this as the root of opposition as it relates to the acceptance of gays and the like. The most fundamental of all unsaid commitments made by fellow humans to one another is that we all stay committed to the procreation and continuation of mankind. Gays defy that commitment. Going even further; perhaps there is deep rooted concern embedded in most humans that should homosexuality catch fire and grow among humans that could essentially lead to the end of mankind?

Deep shit here...I know.
Not deep at all. Rather shallow I should say. Gay folks are not sterile and do have children by various means. And if they are supported by society and the legal system, they are more likely to have kids and maintain a stable family.

Also, there is no reason to think that their numbers would grow substantially since that has not happened in all of human history. There are more people who are "out" so they have more visibility, but the percentage of those with that sexual orientation has not changed.

By the way, I'm straight and never had a kid. Does that make me bad person?? A drag on or danger to society ? I don't know what percentage of people , gay or otherwise do not have kids but I'm willing to bet that in raw numbers there are many more childless straight people. So you need to rethink who exactly may pose a real or imagined threat to the future of human kind.

By the way, I'm straight and never had a kid. Does that make me bad person?? A drag on or danger to society ?
Not at all! Quite the contrary, the fact that you didn't reproduce is a blessing that all of society is thankful to you for. And no - I'm not being sarcastic.

Gays are deviant sex addicts. Of course deviant addicts can have children, but should they?
Well....actually....no - they can't. If two men get together, a baby will never be formed. If two women get together, a baby will never be formed. That's just basic biology.

Did NOM Hire Someone to Unsuccessfully Find ‘Victims’ of Gay Parents? | Right Wing Watch

The most explosive revelation in the document is NOM’s explicit plan to drive a wedge between the gay community and blacks and Latinos. But another part of their effort to recruit “hearts and minds” to the anti-marriage cause is also startling. Not only did NOM propose to document anti-gay “victims” of gay rights with emotional videos– a plan they implemented with a set of glossy films in upstate New York, for instance – they proposed to hire a staff member at $50,000 a year “to identify children of gay parents willing to speak on camera”:

Did NOM end up hiring someone to find children of gay parents who they could portray as “victims”? If so, it seems that a year’s worth of full-time work didn’t turn up a single child of gay parents who was willing to be portrayed as a “victim” of marriage equality.

Trump is too soft on gays
Not for long!
Why not gloat about what he has done, instead of being a progressive pervert and declaring victory on a battle you haven't even won.
But Emperor Trump will win! He always wins. He's winning now.
The bigger question is what are we winning.do you know how many children are in foster care.
It's a troll thread. The Godemperor is not interested in gays.

Gays are deviant sex addicts. Of course deviant addicts can have children, but should they?
Well....actually....no - they can't. If two men get together, a baby will never be formed. If two women get together, a baby will never be formed. That's just basic biology.
View attachment 110685View attachment 110686
Wow....a picture of two men holding a baby. Now that is some serious scientific research altering everything we ever knew about biology. :doubt:

There are more children waiting to be adopted than there are traditional, opposite sex couples willing and qualified to adopt. Foster Care Statistics - Foster Care Adoption

Including same sex couples in adoption-there are an estimated 2M-will go a long way towards correcting that imbalance. In 2008 there were 129,000 children waiting to be adopted, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported. In 2007, the Urban Institute reported that two million gay or lesbian individuals said they had considered adoption . The Urban Institute found that a national ban on gay or lesbian adoption would result in 9,000 to 14,000 children never being adopted. The national financial burden of caring for these children would range from $87 to $130 million and could cost states anywhere from $100,000 to $27 million. Additionally, these children would eventually age out of the foster care system. This means that at age 18 or 21, they are turned out of the system with no official family and no resources.

Read more: Gay & Lesbian Adoption Facts

It's a troll thread. The Godemperor is not interested in gays.
Not only that - Trump has long been a supporter of them. If he ever does anything that the homosexual community doesn't like, it will only be because it is what his voters wanted. And that's how the U.S. is supposed to operate. The people elect a representative - the representative carries out the wishes of the people.

⦁ I have a couple of important questions for anyone else opposed to gay adoption, but first a few points and facts:

I have made child advocacy and lifelong pursuit and providing as many options for children who are in need of adoption is vital. I also have a commitment to the civil rights of all of my fellow citizens.

Now pay attention. There are about 100,000 children nationwide in need of an adopted family. In addition, most people who want to adopt want a very young and healthy child while many children who are “in the system” are neither.

Children Waiting Adoption⦁ - PureLocal

In addition consider this:

There were an estimated 300,000 to 500,000 gay and lesbian biological parents in 1976. In 1990, an estimated 6 to 14 million children have gay or lesbian parents.
Latest statistics from the U.S. Census 2000, the National Survey of Family Growth (2002), and the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (2004) include:
⦁ An estimated two million LGLB people are ⦁ interested in adopting.
⦁ An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.
⦁ More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and ⦁ gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.

⦁ Gay and ⦁ lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.

⦁ Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.
How Many U.S. Children Have Gay Parents?
It is clear that if gay and lesbians were excluded from the pool of potential adoptive parents, that some children will not be adopted, who otherwise might have been. Those children do not have either a mother or a father.

Now the questions. Please try to answer honestly. Try to show us that you care about the children and are not just a bigoted scum who wishes to punish gays at all costs even if the children are collateral damage:

1 Given the information above, do you still support a ban on adoption by gays, even if it means that some children will grow up in the system without either a legal mother or father? Would that be better? If so why?

2. Given the number of children- often the biological child- who are already in the care of a gay person , should the state to prohibit adoption as a second parent by a partner of that gay parent, when doing so will deprive that child of having the security of two legal parents? If so why? ( Keeping in mind that the child in question will be physically with that same sex couple regardless)

View attachment 110685View attachment 110686
Wow....a picture of two men holding a baby. Now that is some serious scientific research altering everything we ever knew about biology. :doubt:

The study, "Predictors of Psychological Adjustment in Early Placed Adopted Children With Lesbian, Gay, and Heterosexual Parents," analyzed 120 two-parent adoptive families, comprising of 40 same-sex female couples, 35 same-sex male, and 45 different-sex couples, looking at aspects of the pre- and post-adoptive developments of the children.
For all couples, the child was under 1.5 years of age, and was the first and only child adopted. The findings are consistent with an emerging body of research showing that parents’ sexual orientation are not related to children’s emotional and behavioral outcomes, and the Williams Institute study is unique in that it is longitudinal - i.e. follows couples over time - and includes adopted children, as well as includes three types of parents: gay, lesbian, and heterosexual (Goldberg explains how past same-sex parent studies tended to focus on lesbian parents).
From The Williams
Institute
..Predictors of Psychological Adjustment in Early Placed Adopted Children With Lesbian, Gay, and Heterosexual Parents
Ethics is, ultimately, about people and relationships, and taking personal responsibility for the choices we make. This is the foundation of TWI’s approach to education and training. It unlocks the transformative potential of ethical awareness and behavior. Ethics is far more than following policies and conduct codes—it is about having the will to do what is right that comes from within, connecting with the ethical essence in each of us. TWI equips people with the tools and skills to build cultures of integrity, both professionally and personally.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:finger3::finger3::finger3:

Forum List

Back