🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

Gays are deviant sex addicts. Of course deviant addicts can have children, but should they?
Well....actually....no - they can't. If two men get together, a baby will never be formed. If two women get together, a baby will never be formed. That's just basic biology.
That is just basic stupidity because it does not matter and has nothing to do with PARENTING

Last edited:
⦁ An estimated two million LGLB people are ⦁ interested in adopting.

⦁ An estimated 65,500 adopted children are living with a lesbian or gay parent.

⦁ More than 16,000 adopted children are living with lesbian and ⦁ gay parents in California, the highest number among the states.

⦁ Gay and ⦁ lesbian parents are raising four percent of all adopted children in the United States.

⦁ Adopted children with same-sex parents are younger and more likely to be foreign born.
How Many U.S. Children Have Gay Parents?

In addition, adoption is legal is nation wide and was legal in many states long before same sex marriage . Generally, acceptance of gay and lesbian adoption has been way out in front of same sex marriage. In some states, it has been occurring for decades.

Given these numbers, please answer the following questions:

1. If children who are in the care of gay people are at risk of abuse or having developmental/ adjustment issues why have the states been allowing this for so long?
2. If mistreatment of children by gays was prevalent, why are we not hearing horror stories and seeing headlines about this on a regular basis ?
2. Why have we not been seeing large numbers of adults who had been children of gays coming forward to speak out against gay parenting?
Claims that gay parenting is harmful to children are bogus and stupid.

Gays are just trapped in their lifestyle. The "born this way" political spin traps them there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gays are just trapped in their lifestyle. The "born this way" political sin traps them there.
Thank you for your brilliant, articulate and thoughtful contribution to an important topic that is critical to the well being of innocent children. You are a genius and a towering humanitarian by all measures,

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/
Hey monkey face! I just thought of something. How is it that all the dumb fucks that are bitching about federally imposed same sex marriage because they claim marriage is the prerogative of the states, think that the feds can dictate adoption rules and policies to the states?

Gays are just trapped in their lifestyle. The "born this way" political sin traps them there.
Thank you for your brilliant, articulate and thoughtful contribution to an important topic that is critical to the well being of innocent children. You are a genius and a towering humanitarian by all measures,
I meant SPIN not SIN.
That makes it a little better. Just a little, maybe.

Interesting too how you ignore most of what I post indicating that you can't actually deal with it. Have you reviewed #116 as I suggested?
I haven't ignored anything my fragile little snowflake. Most of what you posted (such as your raging hard on for post #116) is nonsense and I've obliterated with facts.

On the few items in which you had a valid point - I have acknowledged as much.
Lets get back on track here. This bigoted thread was started on the premise that children should be protected from " homosexual predators" Now it has become about every thin else but that. Answer these questions:

Do you believe that children need to be protected from gay people because they are sexual predators .?

Do you think that, for any reason, gay people should be barred from having or adopting children ? If so why?

Do you believe that those children that gay people have are inferior and less worthy of the legal protections and security of having married parents, both of which are their legal guardian, than children of heterosexual parents?

Is there a difference between children conceived by " other than natural means" by gay couples different from children conceived by " other than natural means" by straight couples and do those conceived by the couples have less value and less rights than others?

If you believe that children of gay people are at risk in any way, what, do you think should be done about that? Should they be snatched away and placed with heterosexuals??

Please answer honestly,

The intent and implications in your post are articulate and noble in nature and I'm not sure how to follow that tone entirely...however, I will give it a go. Consider this as the root of opposition as it relates to the acceptance of gays and the like. The most fundamental of all unsaid commitments made by fellow humans to one another is that we all stay committed to the procreation and continuation of mankind. Gays defy that commitment. Going even further; perhaps there is deep rooted concern embedded in most humans that should homosexuality catch fire and grow among humans that could essentially lead to the end of mankind?

Deep shit here...I know.
Not deep at all. Rather shallow I should say. Gay folks are not sterile and do have children by various means. And if they are supported by society and the legal system, they are more likely to have kids and maintain a stable family.

Also, there is no reason to think that their numbers would grow substantially since that has not happened in all of human history. There are more people who are "out" so they have more visibility, but the percentage of those with that sexual orientation has not changed.

By the way, I'm straight and never had a kid. Does that make me bad person?? A drag on or danger to society ? I don't know what percentage of people , gay or otherwise do not have kids but I'm willing to bet that in raw numbers there are many more childless straight people. So you need to rethink who exactly may pose a real or imagined threat to the future of human kind.

"I'm straight and never had a kid."
No offense bud but I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking and call BULLSHIT! Based on your agenda, your post content and the image depicted in your avatar there is just no way you're straight.
With that said, you really need to stop trying to sell normal folks whom have their head on straight that homosexuality is okay and cool....it will never happen. Sure, you'll convince a few here and there on pity alone but for the most part stand-up, well put together people just see homosexuality as a weird form of sexual perversion that the law allows
people whom are a little off their rocker to act on. At the end of the day it still categorizes as somewhat of a circus side show of sorts and is still kin to other forms of sexual perversions that are outlawed in this country and you know what I'm referring to. There is just nothing normal about it and no one normal would prefer their child grow up to be homo. Sorry I'm not sugar coating.

I don't agree with this. First of all, someone is not a predator for wanting to raise children. Gay people aren't pedophiles. I think it should be the parent's right to do as they wish with their kids, barring extreme situations.

But above all, anything is better than the so called "heroes" of society, that is single mothers.

Whatever the issue means nothing to me whatsoever, why do you feel so strongly about such a waste of time issue?

No offense bud but I'm just gonna say what everyone is thinking and call BULLSHIT! Based on your agenda, your post content and the image depicted in your avatar there is just no way you're straight.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Greatest. Post. Ever.

I don't agree with this. First of all, someone is not a predator for wanting to raise children. Gay people aren't pedophiles. I think it should be the parent's right to do as they wish with their kids, barring extreme situations.

But above all, anything is better than the so called "heroes" of society, that is single mothers.

Whatever the issue means nothing to me whatsoever, why do you feel so strongly about such a waste of time issue?
Thank you for supporting gay parents, but I have to take exception to your disparaging single mothers. They have rights too. some, perhaps many are single parents by choice and we should respect and support them too.

Thank you for supporting gay parents, but I have to take exception to your disparaging single mothers. They have rights too
You know....this nation would literally be like heaven on earth if progressives actually supported real rights instead of throwing out platitudes about imaginary "rights".

I've asked the Progressive here to name one right that a single mother doesn't have, that a homosexual doesn't have, etc. and he's yet to name one. When he can't make a case for something, he throws out the word "rights" and tries to move on. :eusa_doh:

Interesting too how you ignore most of what I post indicating that you can't actually deal with it. Have you reviewed #116 as I suggested?
I haven't ignored anything my fragile little snowflake. Most of what you posted (such as your raging hard on for post #116) is nonsense and I've obliterated with facts.

On the few items in which you had a valid point - I have acknowledged as much.
Lets get back on track here. This bigoted thread was started on the premise that children should be protected from " homosexual predators" Now it has become about every thin else but that. Answer these questions:

Do you believe that children need to be protected from gay people because they are sexual predators .?

Do you think that, for any reason, gay people should be barred from having or adopting children ? If so why?

Do you believe that those children that gay people have are inferior and less worthy of the legal protections and security of having married parents, both of which are their legal guardian, than children of heterosexual parents?

Is there a difference between children conceived by " other than natural means" by gay couples different from children conceived by " other than natural means" by straight couples and do those conceived by the couples have less value and less rights than others?

If you believe that children of gay people are at risk in any way, what, do you think should be done about that? Should they be snatched away and placed with heterosexuals??

Please answer honestly,

The intent and implications in your post are articulate and noble in nature and I'm not sure how to follow that tone entirely...however, I will give it a go. Consider this as the root of opposition as it relates to the acceptance of gays and the like. The most fundamental of all unsaid commitments made by fellow humans to one another is that we all stay committed to the procreation and continuation of mankind. Gays defy that commitment. Going even further; perhaps there is deep rooted concern embedded in most humans that should homosexuality catch fire and grow among humans that could essentially lead to the end of mankind?

Deep shit here...I know.
Not deep at all. Rather shallow I should say. Gay folks are not sterile and do have children by various means. And if they are supported by society and the legal system, they are more likely to have kids and maintain a stable family.

Also, there is no reason to think that their numbers would grow substantially since that has not happened in all of human history. There are more people who are "out" so they have more visibility, but the percentage of those with that sexual orientation has not changed.

By the way, I'm straight and never had a kid. Does that make me bad person?? A drag on or danger to society ? I don't know what percentage of people , gay or otherwise do not have kids but I'm willing to bet that in raw numbers there are many more childless straight people. So you need to rethink who exactly may pose a real or imagined threat to the future of human kind.

With that said, you really need to stop trying to sell normal folks whom have their head on straight that homosexuality is okay and cool....it will never happen. Sure, you'll convince a few here and there on pity alone but for the most part stand-up, well put together people just see homosexuality as a weird form of sexual perversion that the law allows
people whom are a little off their rocker to act on. At the end of the day it still categorizes as somewhat of a circus side show of sorts and is still kin to other forms of sexual perversions that are outlawed in this country and you know what I'm referring to. There is just nothing normal about it and no one normal would prefer their child grow up to be homo. Sorry I'm not sugar coating.
OK dude. The fact is that I don't give a rodents hind parts whether you believe me or not with regards to my sexual orientation. It's actually none of your business and I only mentioned it to make a certain point.

It's apparent that you're a rabidly bigoted moron and I almost feel sorry for you. It must a terrible burden to carry all of that hate and fear inside of you. My guess is that you have health problems and will die young. You are also pathetically ignorant if you really believe that homosexual sex is equivalent to sex that involve children, animals, dead people, or those unable to consent . You might see homosexuality as weird and a sideshow but only because you're an anachronism living in a world that no longer exists.

Last edited:
You might see homosexuality as weird and a sideshow but only because you're an anachronism living in a world that no longer exists.
Ok....homosexuality is "weird" and "a sideshow". One can be tolerant and accepting of it while still recognizing that reality. Anyone who denies that is being completely disingenuous. There is a reason that homosexuality does not exist anywhere else in nature. You'll never see two male horses going at it. You'll never see two female lions getting it on. It simply does not happen.

Thank you for supporting gay parents, but I have to take exception to your disparaging single mothers. They have rights too
You know....this nation would literally be like heaven on earth if progressives actually supported real rights instead of throwing out platitudes about imaginary "rights".

I've asked the Progressive here to name one right that a single mother doesn't have, that a homosexual doesn't have, etc. and he's yet to name one. When he can't make a case for something, he throws out the word "rights" and tries to move on. :eusa_doh:
What the fuck are you talking about. That doesn't make any sense. You never asked that question , and if you had I would have responded the same way. It appears that you don't have both ores in the water.

What the fuck are you talking about. That doesn't make any sense. You never asked that question , and if you had I would have responded the same way. It appears that you don't have both ores in the water.
I rest my case!

Forum List

Back