Saw gas in Columbia SC at 2.99/gal, or 2.89 if you have a Circle K saver card...

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Well, there are a lot of people on here just a few months ago who were bitching repeatedly about gas prices and how we would never see gas under 3.00/gal ever again.

Well...................I was down on Harbison Blvd in Columbia, and saw the Circle K selling gas for 2.99/gal for cash, 2.89/gal if you had a Circle K super saver card.

When I got back to Newberry, gas was running 3.06/gal at the Murphy's gas station.

Gas prices have steadily been coming down folks, we can only hope that this trend continues.

Well, there are a lot of people on here just a few months ago who were bitching repeatedly about gas prices and how we would never see gas under 3.00/gal ever again.

Well...................I was down on Harbison Blvd in Columbia, and saw the Circle K selling gas for 2.99/gal for cash, 2.89/gal if you had a Circle K super saver card.

When I got back to Newberry, gas was running 3.06/gal at the Murphy's gas station.

Gas prices have steadily been coming down folks, we can only hope that this trend continues.
Here's a screen shot of today's gas prices in California FYI:

California average gas prices
RegularDiesel
Current Avg.$5.588$6.358
Yesterday Avg.$5.617$6.371
Week Ago Avg.$5.787$6.486
Month Ago Avg.$6.181$6.294

😅. This is good news. My daughter bought gas here in Atlanta last week for $3.15.

I refuse to be gaslighted into thinking $3.00/gal is a bargain.

Never said it was a bargain. Simply said that gas prices have been steadily coming down and I hope that the trend continues.

Just 2 to 3 months ago, gas in Newberry was running around 4.59/gal. Now, it's almost a buck and a half cheaper at 3.06/gal.

The Democrats are trying to keep up with Trump and the Republicans, are they?

Well, let's see if they can do it. Just a few more cents. They sure do work hard at it, don't they?

Oh thank gawd. This must mean we ain't as fucked as we think we are after all.

But bread's still about a hunnert dollars.

Oh thank gawd. This must mean we ain't as fucked as we think we are after all.

But bread's still about a hunnert dollars.

Depends on what kind of bread you buy and where you get it at. Picked up a loaf of Pepperidge Farms pumpernickle/rye swirl bread this afternoon at Wal Mart for around 4.50 for a loaf. I could have bought cheaper stuff, but my fiancee only likes Pepperidge Farms.

Republicans run SC.
Meanwhile:
1667085954135.png

Depends on what kind of bread you buy and where you get it at. Picked up a loaf of Pepperidge Farms pumpernickle/rye swirl bread this afternoon at Wal Mart for around 4.50 for a loaf. I could have bought cheaper stuff, but my fiancee only likes Pepperidge Farms.

I eat cheap. Part of my charm

So, only $1.20 a gallon more than when Trump left office in my area. Congrats!

What's his name? (Just kidding!)

Gas here is $2.99 and has been almost all week. It makes my weekly 50 mile commute to the hospital a little cheaper.

Odd, gas was $3.30 to $3.60 here and now back up to $3.60 to $3.99 again

Did Biden also cut the deficit by $1.4 Trillion and lower inflation to 0%?

Odd, gas was $3.30 to $3.60 here and now back up to $3.60 to $3.99 again

Did Biden also cut the deficit by $1.4 Trillion and lower inflation to 0%?

There were some strange fluctuations in price here in Newberry a couple of weeks ago. Prices started to drop, then when they hit 3.10, they went back up to 3.29, then 3.30, then started to drop again, and have continued to drop since. Like I said, around here, gas is currently 3.07 in Newberry, and it's all the way down to 2.99 to 2.89 in Columbia. I just hope this trend continues.

Forum List

Back