Saw gas in Columbia SC at 2.99/gal, or 2.89 if you have a Circle K saver card...

Never said it was a bargain. Simply said that gas prices have been steadily coming down and I hope that the trend continues.

Just 2 to 3 months ago, gas in Newberry was running around 4.59/gal. Now, it's almost a buck and a half cheaper at 3.06/gal.
Until the reserves run out.

Well, there are a lot of people on here just a few months ago who were bitching repeatedly about gas prices and how we would never see gas under 3.00/gal ever again.

Well...................I was down on Harbison Blvd in Columbia, and saw the Circle K selling gas for 2.99/gal for cash, 2.89/gal if you had a Circle K super saver card.

When I got back to Newberry, gas was running 3.06/gal at the Murphy's gas station.

Gas prices have steadily been coming down folks, we can only hope that this trend continues.
That’s only 67% more than before this admin drove up prices. Losing money at a reduced rate is still a bad thing.

😅. This is good news. My daughter bought gas here in Atlanta last week for $3.15.
Now drop the food prices by a third. Drop supplies purchased by the same. Drop rents by a third. Drop utilities by a third. We can keep on going. And give everyone 25% or so for investments losses with a minimum of 25 thousand dollars to those without it. The real game is the deed is done and the swamp is back. The world is swirling in a downward trajectory. All due to the Progs. An agenda of starving people around the world is pure evil.

Now drop the food prices by a third. Drop supplies purchased by the same. Drop rents by a third. Drop utilities by a third. We can keep on going. And give everyone 25% or so for investments losses with a minimum of 25 thousand dollars to those without it. The real game is the deed is done and the swamp is back. The world is swirling in a downward trajectory. All due to the Progs. An agenda of starving people around the world is pure evil.

You poor thing. Pandemics take their toll on everyone.

Here's a screen shot of today's gas prices in California FYI:

California average gas prices
RegularDiesel
Current Avg.$5.588$6.358
Yesterday Avg.$5.617$6.371
Week Ago Avg.$5.787$6.486
Month Ago Avg.$6.181$6.294
Sounds like a sad story yet you chose to live there

Capitalism doesn't work that way anymore.

😅. This is good news. My daughter bought gas here in Atlanta last week for $3.15.

Unlikely.
$3.58 / gal in Atlanta right now SW Atlanta BP station if you pay with a card.
And to manage that, Biden dumped off the nations strategic oil reserves so we're vulnerable to attack.

And if the Dims win, it'll skyrocket back to $6.00/gal after the elections.
To believe Biden is actually doing good is a dangerous delusion.

Unlikely.

The price is set by gas companies not the Democrats are you familiar with capitalism?

Unlikely.
And to manage that, Biden dumped off the nations strategic oil reserves so we're vulnerable to attack.

To believe Biden is actually doing good is a dangerous delusion.

This one is down Cobb parkway near a huge Wal Mart.

The price is set by gas companies not the Democrats are you familiar with capitalism?

That syphilis and aids has clouded any chance of you thinking clearly

I'll just casually remind you Democrats can and do raise taxes. There is a gas tax on every gallon just as one example. Pipeline. Lease restrictions. Green shit deals. Inflation.

Do the gas companies add that tax?
If only you could think for yourself. A bridge too far.

Last edited:
Well, there are a lot of people on here just a few months ago who were bitching repeatedly about gas prices and how we would never see gas under 3.00/gal ever again.

Well...................I was down on Harbison Blvd in Columbia, and saw the Circle K selling gas for 2.99/gal for cash, 2.89/gal if you had a Circle K super saver card.

When I got back to Newberry, gas was running 3.06/gal at the Murphy's gas station.

Gas prices have steadily been coming down folks, we can only hope that this trend continues.
Just paid $2.89 at shell with the Kroger rewards card but oil has jumped again, so a spike at the pump next week.

Forum List

Back