Saw gas in Columbia SC at 2.99/gal, or 2.89 if you have a Circle K saver card...

Here's a screen shot of today's gas prices in California FYI:

California average gas prices
RegularDiesel
Current Avg.$5.588$6.358
Yesterday Avg.$5.617$6.371
Week Ago Avg.$5.787$6.486
Month Ago Avg.$6.181$6.294
That is Kali for you!

They will tax you to death and make it impossible for you to go to work!

Glad I left that shit stain of a state back in the 1990’s!

Record profits being reported for oil companies tells we are being fleeced. Same with other industries jacking up profits with high prices, yet all you idiots can do is blame a political party for what private industry does, you fools.

Link?
Reuters and AP News give no indication of such.
I think she is full of shit unless she is discussing the Odessa fields that will be going online but very few know about that.

This is what has happened in the last week:

She could be referring to this also:

I think she is full of shit unless she is discussing the Odessa fields that will be going online but very few know about that.

This is what has happened in the last week:

She could be referring to this also:

Yes, Europe now has a glut of LNG from the US.

I don't drive anymore so I don't know. But a lot of people from Buckhead go there because the price here is much higher.

BP and Shell at 285 and Cascade Rd is $3.58 today so it's not so low in Atlanta everywhere.
Im on the road a lot so I have a good feel for gas prices. It's generally cheaper outside Atlanta.

The price you mentioned is not easy to find.
Thornton Rd and Douglasville always has better gas prices than in town

Record profits being reported for oil companies tells we are being fleeced. Same with other industries jacking up profits with high prices, yet all you idiots can do is blame a political party for what private industry does, you fools.
The price of oil is the issue and while it stays high prices on everything will increase.

Diesel being at the height as it is a major factor but people forget oil is used in many things across the board and just not for fuel, so the reality is if plastic cost increases it mean increase in the price of the consumer.

If the cost to ship the product increases, again increase to the consumer.

So what is the answer to fix this issue our Nation faces?

We export the majority of our diesel, so do we stop doing that?

Link?
Reuters and AP News give no indication of such.

Sure they did. I posted several articles on Friday.
I lived there during Pete Wilson time and left because prices were rising and wanted a better life.

BP and Shell at 285 and Cascade Rd is $3.58 today so it's not so low in Atlanta everywhere.
Im on the road a lot so I have a good feel for gas prices. It's generally cheaper outside Atlanta.

The price you mentioned is not easy to find.
Thornton Rd and Douglasville always has better gas prices than in town

If you're buying stay away from West Paces.

US production three days ago.

Well, there are a lot of people on here just a few months ago who were bitching repeatedly about gas prices and how we would never see gas under 3.00/gal ever again.

Well...................I was down on Harbison Blvd in Columbia, and saw the Circle K selling gas for 2.99/gal for cash, 2.89/gal if you had a Circle K super saver card.

When I got back to Newberry, gas was running 3.06/gal at the Murphy's gas station.

Gas prices have steadily been coming down folks, we can only hope that this trend continues.
Now do how much diesel was.

Forum List

Back