Saw gas in Columbia SC at 2.99/gal, or 2.89 if you have a Circle K saver card...

Sure they did. I posted several articles on Friday.

If you're buying stay away from West Paces.

US production three days ago.
Fox article says nothing and I'm not subscribing to Bloomberg.

Never said it was a bargain. Simply said that gas prices have been steadily coming down and I hope that the trend continues.

Just 2 to 3 months ago, gas in Newberry was running around 4.59/gal. Now, it's almost a buck and a half cheaper at 3.06/gal.
It will not and the fact is there will be a spike in January.

All indicators show oil hitting $120 a barrel later next year.

That is the same thing said during Oblama, yet fuel always increases with winter blends.
So it happened during Oblama? Oil went down pre-election and went up post-election?

Since the Germans are reduced to clear-cutting old growth forests for fuel, maybe the winter in Europe won't affect the prices that much.

Well, there are a lot of people on here just a few months ago who were bitching repeatedly about gas prices and how we would never see gas under 3.00/gal ever again.

Well...................I was down on Harbison Blvd in Columbia, and saw the Circle K selling gas for 2.99/gal for cash, 2.89/gal if you had a Circle K super saver card.

When I got back to Newberry, gas was running 3.06/gal at the Murphy's gas station.

Gas prices have steadily been coming down folks, we can only hope that this trend continues.

Think the owner is a democrat running an "election special?"

Average cost of gas in America is $4.08

Over many years we have heard pros and con of the oil industry. The reality is it is all about "burps" in the calmness of production. One of the most price sensitive commodities that is the lifeblood of civilization. And we have idiotic morons playing games with it.

So it happened during Oblama? Oil went down pre-election and went up post-election?

Since the Germans are reduced to clear-cutting old growth forests for fuel, maybe the winter in Europe won't affect the prices that much.

The Europeans are awash in natural gas... and it's cheap.

How much of a wager would you be willing to part with on this prognostication?
If I am correct that oil is at $120 a barrel by April of next year all you have to do is admit I am correct and If I am wrong I will admit it.

Indicator’s show it will spike because of Russia, China, and OPEC and let understand other countries like Colombia and Venezuela are either being hit with sanctions or having issues because of the drug trade in South America.

Well, there are a lot of people on here just a few months ago who were bitching repeatedly about gas prices and how we would never see gas under 3.00/gal ever again.

Well...................I was down on Harbison Blvd in Columbia, and saw the Circle K selling gas for 2.99/gal for cash, 2.89/gal if you had a Circle K super saver card.

When I got back to Newberry, gas was running 3.06/gal at the Murphy's gas station.

Gas prices have steadily been coming down folks, we can only hope that this trend continues.
Folks back home were reporting $2.84 in South Texas.

Over many years we have heard pros and con of the oil industry. The reality is it is all about "burps" in the calmness of production. One of the most price sensitive commodities that is the lifeblood of civilization. And we have idiotic morons playing games with it.

They still have to do reserve management and service refineries. Domestic wells produce less than 50 barrels a day and our lift costs are the highest in the world so US production is very sensitive to a price drop.

If I am correct that oil is at $120 a barrel by April of next year all you have to do is admit I am correct and If I am wrong I will admit it.

Indicator’s show it will spike because of Russia, China, and OPEC and let understand other countries like Colombia and Venezuela are either being hit with sanctions or having issues because of the drug trade in South America.

Currently China is trying to buy more oil and gas from the US.

Forum List

Back