Saw gas in Columbia SC at 2.99/gal, or 2.89 if you have a Circle K saver card...

That article says that Germans are not chopping down trees in the teirgarten, which I didn't say they were.

I said they were chopping down old-growth forests for winter fuel. Deny that and I'll have plenty of links for you to ignore.

More anonymous "he said she said" reports of Leftist imaginary success.
1667140782647.png

your move

Blowing you out of the water? It was incredibly easy. You should be used to it by now.

Not exactly. Biden hates oil. These are artificially low prices. Wise people know this.
I see you completely ignore how Biden put us all in danger to fool people like you into voting for him.
A concept perhaps above your pay grade

DNC pulling the wool over your faces seems to be the incredibly easy thing.

Last edited:
That article says that Germans are not chopping down trees in the teirgarten, which I didn't say they were.

I said they were chopping down old-growth forests for winter fuel. Deny that and I'll have plenty of links for you to ignore.

I'd like to see your links. I don't ignore them? Do you?

Not exactly. Biden hates oil. These are artificially low prices. Wise people know this.
I see you completely ignore how Biden put us all in danger to fool people like you into voting for him.
A concept perhaps above your pay grade

DNC pulling the wool over your faces seems to be the incredibly easy thing.
I was just making your allegations look silly. You did the rest yourself

Regardless of any ignorant argument or deflection by the ignorant Left radical communists

FACT: Gas prices remain significantly higher than under Trump

I was just making your allegations look silly. You did the rest yourself

You failed. But keep trying.
Wise people easily see the difference between your empty rhetoric and the facts I present
$2.99 a gallon is perceived as a bargain only because most of the year price per gallon was near $5/gal
(Thanks Biden and Dimocrats)
The idiots on the Left remain ..........idiots

Last edited:
Unlikely.
$3.58 / gal in Atlanta right now SW Atlanta BP station if you pay with a card.
And to manage that, Biden dumped off the nations strategic oil reserves so we're vulnerable to attack.

And if the Dims win, it'll skyrocket back to $6.00/gal after the elections.
To believe Biden is actually doing good is a dangerous delusion.

If you are paying that much, apparently you are using high grade gasoline, as the average price in GA right now is 3.15.

Current Avg.$3.159$3.534$3.900$4.907
Yesterday Avg.$3.165$3.554$3.914$4.907
Week Ago Avg.$3.209$3.582$3.963$4.900
Month Ago Avg.$3.180$3.592$3.954$4.582
Year Ago Avg.$3.249$3.588$3.913$3.527

The chart is broken down as low (cheapest) mid (middle) and high grade (highest), with the price at the end of the chart for diesel prices.

As far as it "skyrocketing back to 6.00/gal", as you said? Never saw prices over 4.60 here in SC, I guess it all depends on where you live. Incidentally, gas prices in GA are always cheaper than in SC due to GA having lower gas taxes than SC.

Forum List

Back