Saw gas in Columbia SC at 2.99/gal, or 2.89 if you have a Circle K saver card...

😅. This is good news. My daughter bought gas here in Atlanta last week for $3.15.

Never said it was a bargain. Simply said that gas prices have been steadily coming down and I hope that the trend continues.

Just 2 to 3 months ago, gas in Newberry was running around 4.59/gal. Now, it's almost a buck and a half cheaper at 3.06/gal.

Remember, it’s coming down a tad because Biden is burning up our emergency reserves to help his party in the midterms. These are artificial numbers that will increase on November 9th

There were some strange fluctuations in price here in Newberry a couple of weeks ago. Prices started to drop, then when they hit 3.10, they went back up to 3.29, then 3.30, then started to drop again, and have continued to drop since. Like I said, around here, gas is currently 3.07 in Newberry, and it's all the way down to 2.99 to 2.89 in Columbia. I just hope this trend continues.

You poor thing. Pandemics take their toll on everyone.

Capitalism doesn't work that way anymore.

Not really since they claim it makes no difference,maybe you can talk the Libya and Iraq to start producing oil.

This one is down Cobb parkway near a huge Wal Mart.

Hide yer head in the sand it's what you do best.

Folks back home were reporting $2.84 in South Texas.

Blowing you out of the water? It was incredibly easy. You should be used to it by now.

I'd like to see your links. I don't ignore them? Do you?

I was just making your allegations look silly. You did the rest yourself

If you are paying that much, apparently you are using high grade gasoline, as the average price in GA right now is 3.15.

Current Avg.$3.159$3.534$3.900$4.907
Yesterday Avg.$3.165$3.554$3.914$4.907
Week Ago Avg.$3.209$3.582$3.963$4.900
Month Ago Avg.$3.180$3.592$3.954$4.582
Year Ago Avg.$3.249$3.588$3.913$3.527

The chart is broken down as low (cheapest) mid (middle) and high grade (highest), with the price at the end of the chart for diesel prices.

As far as it "skyrocketing back to 6.00/gal", as you said? Never saw prices over 4.60 here in SC, I guess it all depends on where you live. Incidentally, gas prices in GA are always cheaper than in SC due to GA having lower gas taxes than SC.

Watch how fast gas prices skyrocket right after the midterms, you gullible idiots!

Just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas, too! :(

Watch how fast gas prices skyrocket right after the midterms, you gullible idiots!

Just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas, too! :(

Prices generally go up during the holiday season, as that is when the oil and gas companies KNOW that people will need their product, so they jack up the prices. Same with summer travel. Politics doesn't really have much to do with it. You wanna blame someone for high prices? Blame OPEC, as they are the ones that generally set the prices. Biden isn't responsible for the gas prices rising or falling, the oil companies are. And, it's interesting that during the times of highest prices where consumers feel all the pain, gas and oil companies experience record profits.

$3.33 in my AO now....Down from $3.56 last week.....Still, gas was $1.89 when Trump got cheated and that's my yardstick.

FJB

You mean during COVID when there was no market demand? They cut production world wide and US producers were going bankrupt. You people have no sense at all.

Prices generally go up during the holiday season, as that is when the oil and gas companies KNOW that people will need their product, so they jack up the prices. Same with summer travel. Politics doesn't really have much to do with it. You wanna blame someone for high prices? Blame OPEC, as they are the ones that generally set the prices. Biden isn't responsible for the gas prices rising or falling, the oil companies are. And, it's interesting that during the times of highest prices where consumers feel all the pain, gas and oil companies experience record profits.
Why the fuck would I blame OPEC when the cause of all this shit stems from the man in The White House and started day 1 of his presidency, jackass?

What the fuck does OPEC have to do with American domestic oil production that Biden strangled his 1st day in office?

The president can't issue regulations and slow-walk leases to OPEC oil producers and their government agencies, only American ones.

Why the fuck would I blame OPEC when the cause of all this shit stems from the man in The White House and started day 1 of his presidency, jackass?

What the fuck does OPEC have to do with American domestic oil production that Biden strangled his 1st day in office?

The president can't issue regulations and slow-walk leases to OPEC oil producers and their government agencies, only American ones.

My God you're stupid. OPEC is always a dollar cheaper than US oil prices. The ppb is based on production levels. The president has nothing to do with it unless some geopolitical disaster closes a chokepoint or you invade Iraq.

Really? Biden dictates what gas prices will be? I thought it was the oil companies.............silly me.

As far as Biden "strangling" American oil production? Are you referring to Keystone by chance? Because if you are, THAT is a definite non starter.

You failed. But keep trying.
Wise people easily see the difference between your empty rhetoric and the facts I present
$2.99 a gallon is perceived as a bargain only because most of the year price per gallon was near $5/gal
(Thanks Biden and Dimocrats)
The idiots on the Left remain ..........idiots
No. You claimed I wasn’t telling the truth and I humiliated you.

Yes, Biden doesn't "control" gas prices.

But he certainly can ensure they are at risk of being higher by eliminating so much of our production and then carelessly relying on foreign, immoral regimes... and this happened.

It was entirely foreseeable, and morally questionable, but Biden did it, and now he owns it. He botched it.

And now, he's stealing from our emergency reserves so gas prices stay down through the midterms. You shouldn't be allowed to steal oil supply because you want your political party to do well in elections.

Forum List

Back