Say a prayer for the oppressed people of Binomo

Do you have anything more than an article to support your claim, nat4900?

A vid or recording might help. Something like this.....

Do you have anything more than an article to support your claim, nat4900?

A vid or recording might help. Something like this.....

Maxine Waters is the biggest DUMBFUCK to ever serve in Congress! She's also so fucking CRAZY she belongs in the NUT house! She's also a female GORILLA!!

Last edited:
Maxine Waters is the biggest DUMBFUCK to ever serve in Congress! She's also so fucking CRAZY she also belongs in the NUT house! She's also a female GORILLA!!

White, evangelical, racist much, moron???.....LOL

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel a little bad for him.

here's another picture to hang over your bad.....for "inspiration"............LOL

upload_2017-12-31_17-21-7.png

Adlai Stevenson? The secretary to the U.N. who never said a word about the Russians building the freaking Berlin Wall? It figures that lefties would admire a pussy. Nicki Haley has more balls than Stevenson ever dreamed of. who bowed to the U.N. instead of asserting the power of the U.S. By the way, who tricked the former president into saying that there were 57 states? Democrats sure can pick them.

nat4900 thinks she's an excellent representative. lol

I actually think that Maxine Waters is an IDIOT........but not because of any racism....Your ilk, instead, loves to be racist under the racist in chief.....
Did you notice your twin racist calling Waters a "gorilla".....Dog whistle much?
Come out of the closet..............LOL

Forum List

Back