Say, did we ever get to see obamas official transcripts?

Tried using Google to look up his OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS.

Did we ever know about it or see the official transcripts?

When I used Google....(typed in obama official transcripts).....it only had something accusatory about Trump wanting to see them.

Nothing else. Something by Snopes that was not addressing the request by me.

Huh.....

Anyone have a copy? Why do we know more about John Adams college transcripts than obama's?

Any guesses?

Kenya?

No previous Pres except codpiece released them darlin

This Kenyan newspaper account was a modified AP story. The AP story did not say he was born in Kenya. An overzealous Kenyan reporter put that bit in.

LMFAO!!!!

Of course!!!!

Why didn't I think of that one.....

And then we have yet another EYEWITNESS to Cocksucker Obama.... credible with HuffPo no less....

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”
Yes HuffPost is a respected journalistic outlet and reports the news even when it is right wing garbage propaganda. They also discredit it.

So are we on? g5000 was so badly beaten by me in our last debate that he ran and hid. ZERO chance he engages me now. You have yet to learn your lesson. So are we on or will you cower and run as is your modus operandi.
You only win in total dupe World, dupe. We get tired of trying to get through the thickest skulls imaginable

you brainwashed functional conspiracy nut jobs
oops brainwashed functional dipshit

Wow....

You are a "brainwashed functional conspiracy nut job" if you observe this and believe YEARBOOK PAGES are WRITTEN by the PERSON IN THE PAGE....

1991-author-profile-barack-obama.jpg

So who stood up and LIED for the LEFT here???

Apparently Miriam Goderich....

LOL!!!

How did Miram come to the conclusion that Mrs. Barack Robinson was born in Kenya????

SHE CHECKED THE TRANSCRIPT!!!
Yes yes it's a gigantic conspiracy of everyone in the world outside your cottage industry bullshit propaganda world. Everything you know is wrong dipshit. Oops brainwashed functional dipshit.

This Kenyan newspaper account was a modified AP story. The AP story did not say he was born in Kenya. An overzealous Kenyan reporter put that bit in.

LMFAO!!!!

Of course!!!!

And then we have yet another EYEWITNESS to Cocksucker Obama.... credible with HuffPo no less....

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”
Yes HuffPost is a respected journalistic outlet and reports the news even when it is right wing garbage propaganda. They also discredit it.

So are we on? g5000 was so badly beaten by me in our last debate that he ran and hid. ZERO chance he engages me now. You have yet to learn your lesson. So are we on or will you cower and run as is your modus operandi.
You only win in total dupe World, dupe. We get tired of trying to get through the thickest skulls imaginable

So you concede like he did. I win again. Thanks. Give me that smiley now and run along with your tail tucked between your legs.

Here are other newspapers which carried the very same AP story. They do not have the Kenyan-born invention:

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Ryan ends Senate bid

Ryan drops out of race for Illinois Senate amid damaging sex club allegations

Here is a New York Times 1990 article: First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

LMAO tell us again how you're impartial. Liar. Note: He won't respond. He is scared.

Want to bet Franco? If he responds then I am wrong and state as such if he does not then you admit you're a loser.
Deal?
Unbelievable that you brainwashed functional conspiracy nut jobs are still going on about this. Poor America.

Are we on? Yes or no. Don't cower.
You are a brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job. End of story. Totally discredited everywhere but deepest darkest Nut Job country

Here are other newspapers which carried the very same AP story. They do not have the Kenyan-born invention:

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Ryan ends Senate bid

Ryan drops out of race for Illinois Senate amid damaging sex club allegations

Here is a New York Times 1990 article: First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

LMAO tell us again how you're impartial. Liar. Note: He won't respond. He is scared.

Want to bet Franco? If he responds then I am wrong and state as such if he does not then you admit you're a loser.
Deal?
Unbelievable that you brainwashed functional conspiracy nut jobs are still going on about this. Poor America.
Trump needs them to be this dumb.
You’re an idiot. You should not call others dumb.

Tried using Google to look up his OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS.

Did we ever know about it or see the official transcripts?

When I used Google....(typed in obama official transcripts).....it only had something accusatory about Trump wanting to see them.

Nothing else. Something by Snopes that was not addressing the request by me.

Huh.....

Anyone have a copy? Why do we know more about John Adams college transcripts than obama's?

Any guesses?

Kenya?

LOL you Birthers are like a vicious and annoying bathroom fungus that keeps coming back no matter how much bleach is used.

Official transcripts eh? Obama's official transcripts- like Trump's official transcripts- are protected and confidential by law.

But you knew that- didn't you?

Unlike Trump though, Obama didn't send his private attorney around to threaten the schools he attended- to make sure no school released his records.

Donald Trump Criticized Obama's Grades. But His Lawyer Threatened Trump's Alma Maters Not to Release His Own Grades

As President Barack Obama was running for re-election in 2012, Donald Trump called him a “terrible student” and demanded that he release his academic records to the public. But when Trump launched his own presidential bid a few years later, his longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen sent letters to his alma maters, threatening to take legal action if any of Trump’s own academic records were ever made public.

Cohen testified Wednesday that Trump had directed him to threaten his own high school, colleges and the College Board against ever releasing his academic grades or SAT scores. Cohen submitted a copy of one of those letters to Congress.

“If in the event any of his records are released or otherwise disclosed without his prior written consent, we will hold your institution liable to the fullest extent of the law including damages and criminality,” Cohen wrote in the letter, addressed to Fordham University on behalf of Trump in May 2015, requesting confirmation that the “records have been permanently sealed.”

In a statement, a spokesperson for Fordham confirmed that the university had received a phone call from a Trump campaign staffer and then a letter from one of Trump’s attorneys.

Nope, the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief prefers to hide everything in the CLOSET.

The only thing out from her college years is this....

obama+born+in+kenya.jpg

and the LEFT answers

She didn't write it
She didn't see it
and hence it isn't evidence that Mrs. Barack Robinson was indeed born in Kenya.....

Birthers are such predictable idiots.

Thanks for recognizing what a snowflake Trump is.

The really fun part is that Birther's claimed that Obama was 'hiding his grades' despite absolutely no evidence that Obama did any such thing.

But we know that Trump actively took steps to keep his grades hidden- and you Birthers are good with that.

Hmmmmm what could be the difference........

Do we have Obama's college transcripts? Nope.

Do we have Trump's college transcripts? Nope.

Do we have Obama's tax returns? Yep.

Do we have Trump's tax returns? Nope.

What is Trump hiding!?!

Obama was in public office his entire life. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What do you want to see in DJT's personal returns?

The same thing I wanted to see in every previous Presidential candidate's tax returns.

Only Trump refused to share this with Americans- while at the same time attacking Obama for refusing to release his college transcripts.

Birthers love hypocrisy.

Hawaii was part of the USA when Obama was born there

So, how did this happen???

LOL!!!!

obama-bio-born-in-kenya.png

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

The really fun part is that Birther's claimed that Obama was 'hiding his grades' despite absolutely no evidence that Obama did any such thing.

But we know that Trump actively took steps to keep his grades hidden- and you Birthers are good with that.

Your reading comprehension is awful. You’re also a snowflake.

Do we have Obama's college transcripts? Nope.

Do we have Trump's college transcripts? Nope.

Do we have Obama's tax returns? Yep.

Do we have Trump's tax returns? Nope.

What is Trump hiding!?!

Obama was in public office his entire life. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What do you want to see in DJT's personal returns?

The same thing I wanted to see in every previous Presidential candidate's tax returns.

Only Trump refused to share this with Americans- while at the same time attacking Obama for refusing to release his college transcripts.

Birthers love hypocrisy.
By same thing, specifically what?

Obama put "muslim" on his application for a diversity scholarship.... and got it.

In fact, the evidence is that Obama's mom is likely Jewish..... neither Christian nor Muslim, which explains fully why the ISRAEL LOBBY, including Fox News, can never discover any truth about her....

LOL- god your Birthers are idiots.

When the facts don't match your fantasies- just proclaim your Birther fantasies to be true!

There is an entire biography of Obama's mom- which discusses her spirituality- and yet you ignore the facts and just go with your fantasies.

Your reading comprehension is awful. You’re also a snowflake.

Oh noooesss.

I am being insulted by a Trumpette!

lol

LMFAO!!!!

Of course!!!!

LOL you probably imagine that all ot be true!

Forum List

Back