Say, did we ever get to see obamas official transcripts?

Thanks for recognizing what a snowflake Trump is.

The really fun part is that Birther's claimed that Obama was 'hiding his grades' despite absolutely no evidence that Obama did any such thing.

But we know that Trump actively took steps to keep his grades hidden- and you Birthers are good with that.

Hmmmmm what could be the difference........
Your reading comprehension is awful. You’re also a snowflake.

Oh noooesss.

I am being insulted by a Trumpette!

lol
What is a “Trumpette”? I live in Boston, bitch. Toughest and best city in the US.

This Kenyan newspaper account was a modified AP story. The AP story did not say he was born in Kenya. An overzealous Kenyan reporter put that bit in.

LMFAO!!!!

Of course!!!!

Why didn't I think of that one.....

And then we have yet another EYEWITNESS to Cocksucker Obama.... credible with HuffPo no less....

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”
Yes HuffPost is a respected journalistic outlet and reports the news even when it is right wing garbage propaganda. They also discredit it.

So are we on? g5000 was so badly beaten by me in our last debate that he ran and hid. ZERO chance he engages me now. You have yet to learn your lesson. So are we on or will you cower and run as is your modus operandi.

LOL you probably imagine that all ot be true!
When you see g5000 respond, ping me. Then look in the past and see how I thrashed him in debates and you ll see why he runs and hides from me now.

This Kenyan newspaper account was a modified AP story. The AP story did not say he was born in Kenya. An overzealous Kenyan reporter put that bit in.

LMFAO!!!!

Of course!!!!

And then we have yet another EYEWITNESS to Cocksucker Obama.... credible with HuffPo no less....

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”

Who is Maria Pope? Someone who made an unsubstantiated claim. Note there is no evidence that she ever even met Obama.

meanwhile- None of Obama’s other classmates knew him as Soetoro, or as a foreign student. Her account doesn’t fit the stories of several Obama classmates in the book Our Friend Barry: Classmates’ Recollections of Barack Obama from the Punahou School, nor David Maraniss’ well-researched book on Obama, Barack Obama: The Story.

Do we have Obama's college transcripts? Nope.

Do we have Trump's college transcripts? Nope.

Do we have Obama's tax returns? Yep.

Do we have Trump's tax returns? Nope.

What is Trump hiding!?!

Obama was in public office his entire life. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What do you want to see in DJT's personal returns?

The same thing I wanted to see in every previous Presidential candidate's tax returns.

Only Trump refused to share this with Americans- while at the same time attacking Obama for refusing to release his college transcripts.

Birthers love hypocrisy.
By same thing, specifically what?
The same specific thing I wanted to see in every previous Presidential candidate's tax returns.

Only Trump refused to share this with Americans- while at the same time attacking Obama for refusing to release his college transcripts.

What do you think Trump is hiding?

Birthers love hypocrisy.

Thanks for recognizing what a snowflake Trump is.

The really fun part is that Birther's claimed that Obama was 'hiding his grades' despite absolutely no evidence that Obama did any such thing.

But we know that Trump actively took steps to keep his grades hidden- and you Birthers are good with that.

Hmmmmm what could be the difference........
Your reading comprehension is awful. You’re also a snowflake.

Oh noooesss.

I am being insulted by a Trumpette!

lol
What is a “Trumpette”? I live in Boston, bitch. Toughest and best city in the US.

Sure you live in Boston comrade.

What is Trump hiding!?!

The same thing I wanted to see in every previous Presidential candidate's tax returns.

Birthers love hypocrisy.
The same specific thing I wanted to see in every previous Presidential candidate's tax returns.

Birthers love hypocrisy.
LOL you cannot even answer the question. You have no idea what is in a return otherwise you would specify. Poor TDS sufferer.

Yes HuffPost is a respected journalistic outlet and reports the news even when it is right wing garbage propaganda. They also discredit it.

Bull.

HuffPo added this....

"alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene."

something many at HuffPo knew as true all along....

D2mPHbJX4AA-5aA.jpg

key word in article here 'alleged'

key words in this thread "Homophobic racist Birther"

Here are other newspapers which carried the very same AP story. They do not have the Kenyan-born invention:

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Ryan ends Senate bid

Ryan drops out of race for Illinois Senate amid damaging sex club allegations

Here is a New York Times 1990 article: First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

LMAO tell us again how you're impartial. Liar. Note: He won't respond. He is scared.

Want to bet Franco? If he responds then I am wrong and state as such if he does not then you admit you're a loser.
Deal?
Unbelievable that you brainwashed functional conspiracy nut jobs are still going on about this. Poor America.
Trump needs them to be this dumb.

There is a reason that Trump wooed Birthers.

It wasn't because they were intellectual giants.

Here are other newspapers which carried the very same AP story. They do not have the Kenyan-born invention:

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Ryan ends Senate bid

Ryan drops out of race for Illinois Senate amid damaging sex club allegations

Here is a New York Times 1990 article: First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

LMAO tell us again how you're impartial. Liar. Note: He won't respond. He is scared.

Want to bet Franco? If he responds then I am wrong and state as such if he does not then you admit you're a loser.
Deal?
Unbelievable that you brainwashed functional conspiracy nut jobs are still going on about this. Poor America.
Trump needs them to be this dumb.

There is a reason that Trump wooed Birthers.

It wasn't because they were intellectual giants.
Trump wooed those who knew if he won it would trigger Leftists like you. It worked. Thank you.

you brainwashed functional conspiracy nut jobs

Wow....

You are a "brainwashed functional conspiracy nut job" if you observe this and believe YEARBOOK PAGES are WRITTEN by the PERSON IN THE PAGE....

1991-author-profile-barack-obama.jpg

So who stood up and LIED for the LEFT here???

Apparently Miriam Goderich....

LOL!!!

How did Miram come to the conclusion that Mrs. Barack Robinson was born in Kenya????

SHE CHECKED THE TRANSCRIPT!!!

I can't even keep track of what wierd conspiracy Birther shit you are spouting.
Mrs. Barack Obama was born in the United States.
Mr. Barack Obama Jr. was born in Hawaii.
Mr. Barack Obama Sr. was born in Kenya.

Yes- how could that mistake have been made.

Has any of them provided the official college transcripts or have I successfully pissed them off?

So, we have no idea what his official college transcripts say, do we?

Lol

Just as we don't know what Trump's official college transcripts say.

The difference is that Obama didn't pay his attorney to threaten his alma matters like Trump did.

LMFAO!!!!

Of course!!!!

So are we on? g5000 was so badly beaten by me in our last debate that he ran and hid. ZERO chance he engages me now. You have yet to learn your lesson. So are we on or will you cower and run as is your modus operandi.
You only win in total dupe World, dupe. We get tired of trying to get through the thickest skulls imaginable

So you concede like he did. I win again. Thanks. Give me that smiley now and run along with your tail tucked between your legs.

Just like all Birthers- you believe you have one when people are just laughing at you.

What is Trump hiding!?!

Birthers love hypocrisy.

Birthers love hypocrisy.
LOL you cannot even answer the question. You have no idea what is in a return otherwise you would specify. Poor TDS sufferer.

Birthers love hypocrisy

LMFAO!!!!

Of course!!!!

When you see g5000 respond, ping me. Then look in the past and see how I thrashed him in debates and you ll see why he runs and hides from me now.

He probably has you on ignore for being a total idiot. Which would be completely understandable- after all here you are defending Birthers.

Birthers love hypocrisy.

Birthers love hypocrisy.

Birthers love hypocrisy

Again you cannot answer a simple question. Find one of my posts where I questioned where he was born. You're getting crushed in this debate. So I ask for a fourth time. What specifically do you want to see in his PITR? I'll wait as you surf the web to answer me. Dumbass Leftist.

LMFAO!!!!

Of course!!!!

He probably has you on ignore for being a total idiot. Which would be completely understandable- after all here you are defending Birthers.

I am? Find one post where I defend them. Oh no, he doesn't he has responded then he resorted to emojis like you and then he ran like a coward. You too will run. You're following the same pattern. You have lost this battle of wits. In your defense, you were unarmed.

Birthers love hypocrisy.

Birthers love hypocrisy.

Birthers love hypocrisy

Again you cannot answer a simple question. Find one of my posts where I questioned where he was born. You're getting crushed in this debate. So I ask for a fourth time. What specifically do you want to see in his PITR? I'll wait as you surf the web to answer me. Dumbass Leftist.

And I will give you the same answer I gave you before

I am? Find one post where I defend them. Oh no, he doesn't he has responded then he resorted to emojis like you and then he ran like a coward. You too will run. You're following the same pattern. You have lost this battle of wits. In your defense, you were unarmed.

Ignoring a troll like yourself is just more efficient than wasting time responding. But sometimes its fun to point out your idiocies.

Do you have anything to contribute in this thread other than to promote Birther memes?

Remember this thread is all about the rather ironic attack on President Obama for not releasing his transcripts, while Donald Trump- the current President of the United States- actually had his lawyers threatening his alma matters to ensure his transcripts were never released.

Trump never released his transcripts or his tax returns
Obama never released his transcripts but did release his tax returns.

And Trump calls himself the most transparent President.

The most transparently lying President.

Birthers love hypocrisy.

Birthers love hypocrisy

And I will give you the same answer I gave you before

What did you want to see in others returns? What do you think he is hiding? You cannot answer the question. But he is not releasing them precisely for the reason you're asking. Let us see if you're smart enough to figure out why. I do not believe you are.

Ignoring a troll like yourself is just more efficient than wasting time responding. But sometimes its fun to point out your idiocies.

Do you have anything to contribute in this thread other than to promote Birther memes?

Remember this thread is all about the rather ironic attack on President Obama for not releasing his transcripts, while Donald Trump- the current President of the United States- actually had his lawyers threatening his alma matters to ensure his transcripts were never released.

Trump never released his transcripts or his tax returns
Obama never released his transcripts but did release his tax returns.

And Trump calls himself the most transparent President.

The most transparently lying President.

Show one birther meme from me. I'll wait patiently. Go on ignore. I will gladly add you to my wall of victory. I have actually run leftists off this site. Note: I do not swear or say anything inappropriate. I just beat them with logic. Something you do not possess.

Forum List

Back