🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say It Ain't So-U.S. Ready To Act Against Syria

I don't want the point lost since the original post with a differnt subject line was merged by the mods. It's the leading Democrat, among others, calling for military action

-Geaux

I don't want the point lost since the original post with a differnt subject line was merged by the mods. It's the leading Democrat, among others, calling for military action

-Geaux

Apparently it's quite a bi partisan feeding frenzy. It's all for our own good tho.

Now I have to create a new thread when I have new news about Syria. That wasn´t a smart moderator-action as I wanted to use this as general Syria news thread.

Now I have to create a new thread when I have new news about Syria. That wasn´t a smart moderator-action as I wanted to use this as general Syria news thread.

No doubt there will be several threads needed about Syria, so perhaps email a moderator to ask if you can make a general news thread, although with general news posting news articles is something any of us can see on whichever website we choose to view. Also it may not bring about much debate before it is updated with another news article.

And for the record, I wanted to make the point a leading Democrat was wanting war.

I guess we both lose

-Geaux

And for the record, I wanted to make the point a leading Democrat was wanting war.

I guess we both lose

-Geaux

I think the point is clear---getting a reaction out of a liberal may be hard to come by. They were pretty harsh on Bush for doing the same thing. I couldn't begin to list the reasons that they should be against this.

The United States has no right to get involved in Syria. Less than 1% of our citizens are Islamic and while their opinions matter, they are not the majority. Therefore, since no threat to our nation security exists, we should not be sticking our noses into a conflict between two factions with no significant relation to America.
Remember Vietnam? Remember when we forced our way into a war that did not have any relevance to our national security? At the time, like today, the people were against sending our nation’s sons overseas, but the government disagreed, and what happened? We got our asses kicked. It is time we learn from our mistakes and focus on our own problems.
Furthermore unless our national security, or the national security of our allies is threatened, we have no right to get involved in the business of another country without invitation.
So why is the U.S. considering bombing Syria? Why do we give a damn what happens between the Alawites and the Sunni? The government claims it is for humanitarian purposes, but since they have no evidence whatsoever to back this up, it cannot be true. Our government is only concerned with the gassing in Syria for one reason: oil.
Black gold has driven, shaped, and defined our country since Henry Ford first released the Model T. But this is not a history lesson, what matters is that the United States government is lying to us so that they can gain our support against Syria’s government.
The American people deserve the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God. Regardless of where your opinions lie concerning Syria, you should be appalled that any government, especially that of the land of the free and the home of the brave, would lie to its own people.
Tell the truth, stay the hell out of Syria, and God bless America!
-Rousseau

Forum List

Back