🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Madeline,

Why do you love being black?

I appreciate the triumph and dignity of any group of people who have endured great suffering and succeeded, Tank. I wish I were Hispanic, and Jewish, and lesbian, and Serbian, and South African, and Congolese......actually, tonight, I wish I were Egyptian.

And I am always proud to be an American.

Would you like to even be the Christians that were fed to the lions?

Yes, I would, Miss Pix. There are still christians being martyred today, in countries that have no religious freedom. My niece went to Nepal as a missionary and scared us all shitless.

Came home safe, but that is not always the case.

Just a joke

02-patrick-ewing-georgetown.jpg

So are you

Ron-Perlman.jpg

Thankies to the Mod Squad for moving this thread to the Race Relations Forum. It seems like a sign of respect for those who have posted here in support of mutual respect and tolerance. Such attitudes are the best thing about USMB.

:clap2:

Looks like the embarrassment to the human race has decided to take a powder. Hopefully of the self performed 44 caliber brain probe kind.............. :eusa_whistle:

This is uncalled for also.

Interesting. Now if I had said that about a hate spewing radical Islamist I pretty sure your response would have been quite different, probably a thanks and a pos rep.
The FBI has listed most white supremest groups as the biggest terror threat to our country even today and he never once denied belonging to one of these groups, never said he did either but avoided and dodged at every turn.
That said what makes him any different than the Islamist terrorist? Is it because he's not Muslim? If indeed he is a potential danger what makes my statement uncalled for?

I have a Pic of me a T (A Black Guy who does not have a mohawk) from Sunday watchin' the game... Maybe I should sport that as my Avie in Honor of this Thread...

Also, the Original Man was a Black Man...

So I am also Proud to be Black right along with Maddie... :lol:

:)

peace...
This reminds me of the episode on Seinfeld where George pretends to be friends with a black guy so his boss doesn't think he's a racist.

No Black culture has ever come near to what Whites have built. How can you look at the way Blacks and Whites live in their respective societies and not appreciate the fact that Whites are far better at building and maintaining desirable societies?
Just tipped your hand. This is why people say that racists (in this case, the racists that use ongoing scientific study for the white supremacist agenda) are the ones who carry water for the continuity model. So really, what's the difference between you and a climate-change alarmist? Bot have a hyper-agenda that fucks with how others see the integrity of the science.

Which sucks because continuity is a hypothesis that in part could contribute some pieces to the larger puzzle--but people reject it out of hand because they don't want to be associated with your ilk. WTG.
Please explain this continuity model, Sheldon.

Yeah, and the reason(S) are?????????

Poverty, crime, poor nutrition, single parents.......

Here's a brain teaser for ya, Ringel. What's the reason rich white kids are performing more poorly? Is that also "racial"?

Really? My opinion only is because they have parents who are into entitlement, abdicating their responsibility and allowing their children to imitate the destructive gang/ghetto culture that leaves so many dead and ignorant. Has nothing to do with race, but kids and parents being deliberate dumbasses and irresponsible. Rebellion is cool and endemic.

Actually its called regression to the mean. It happens to the children of high income black parents as well, only they regress toward the mean of 85 instead off the 100 white average.

Looks like the embarrassment to the human race has decided to take a powder. Hopefully of the self performed 44 caliber brain probe kind.............. :eusa_whistle:

Interesting. Now if I had said that about a hate spewing radical Islamist I pretty sure your response would have been quite different, probably a thanks and a pos rep.
The FBI has listed most white supremest groups as the biggest terror threat to our country even today and he never once denied belonging to one of these groups, never said he did either but avoided and dodged at every turn.
That said what makes him any different than the Islamist terrorist? Is it because he's not Muslim? If indeed he is a potential danger what makes my statement uncalled for?

You are becoming a very large jackass. and secondly you don't have a damn clue what I would say about any given situation, but to suggest that someone blow his damn brains out is just disgusting so that makes you damn disgusting.

You are becoming a very large jackass. and secondly you don't have a damn clue what I would say about any given situation, but to suggest that someone blow his damn brains out is just disgusting so that makes you damn disgusting.

Considering most of the posts I've read that you have offered up to people who disagree with you....... I'm in good company. Friend or not, I could care less whether or not you consider it or me disgusting at this instance especially when you're riding some feigned "high horse". When you calm down we can continue this conversation, or not. The choice is yours.

Considering most of the posts I've read that you have offered up to people who disagree with you....... I'm in good company. Friend or not, I could care less whether or not you consider it or me disgusting at this instance especially when you're riding some feigned "high horse". When you calm down we can continue this conversation, or not. The choice is yours.

why do I need to calm down? I haven't done anything. You are one of those people who drop the race card at the drop of a hat. And then you decide to suggest it would be good if someone blows his brains out. I don't think I'm the one who needs to calm down. Let me put it this way, you don't like racism? don't defend it for one side and not for the other. That's just racist.

Poverty, crime, poor nutrition, single parents.......

Here's a brain teaser for ya, Ringel. What's the reason rich white kids are performing more poorly? Is that also "racial"?

Really? My opinion only is because they have parents who are into entitlement, abdicating their responsibility and allowing their children to imitate the destructive gang/ghetto culture that leaves so many dead and ignorant. Has nothing to do with race, but kids and parents being deliberate dumbasses and irresponsible. Rebellion is cool and endemic.

Actually its called regression to the mean. It happens to the children of high income black parents as well, only they regress toward the mean of 85 instead off the 100 white average.

I see we have a new contestant for Name That Bigot. Please pick up your Bingo card at the door before taking your seat, Flagwavrusa.

why do I need to calm down? I haven't done anything. You are one of those people who drop the race card at the drop of a hat. And then you decide to suggest it would be good if someone blows his brains out. I don't think I'm the one who needs to calm down. Let me put it this way, you don't like racism? don't defend it for one side and not for the other. That's just racist.

I wanna see a linkiepoodle of Ringle "dropping the race card", Willow. This smells like bullshit to me.

It's funny that those who think we're "mean" to Islamic radicals have no problem spewing hate themselves, isn't it?

I wanna see a linkiepoodle of Ringle "dropping the race card", Willow. This smells like bullshit to me.

then pull yer head outta that bull's ass whydonchya?

I see we have a new contestant for Name That Bigot. Please pick up your Bingo card at the door before taking your seat, Flagwavrusa.

Madeline. I'll ask again. Do you think you have bigoted beliefs?

Looks like people of Finland Commit suicide at very high rates.

I was just answering your question. Labels are your weapon of choice. I can understand you being proud of black accomplishments, you mentioned the achievement of black legal equality during the civil rights era. But you don't want to talk about some things that maybe make you not so proud of being black. IE high crime rate, lower IQ, substantially lower academic achievement, greater welfare dependency. When someone tries to discuss this, and suggests its not simply white racism to blame, your reflex is to brand them. There is no middle ground, you either agree with Madeleine or you are a card carrying member of the KKK.

Madeline. I'll ask again. Do you think you have bigoted beliefs?

I'm human, Provocateur. I have preconceived notions about people based on their appearance....age, ethnicity, dress, mannerisms, etc. We all do.

I do try not to allow them to overload RL data about any individual. Scarey looking teenaged boys may turn out to be a gaggle of sidewalk shovelers.

Forum List

Back