🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

What does that have to do with your OP?
Why are you black now?
How do you know how many "white supremecists" and black folk we have posting here? I mean, just reading your posts, I'd assume you were black, since it says you love being black. But that's the first I've heard about any color for you...so I'm wondering, if I don't know the color of posters, how you could possibly know?

I dunno if you are asking philosophical questions or just need Act I recapped, Allie. 30 x 90 made a total ass of himself here.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/154041-where-do-white-people-come-from.html

So I started a flame thread on him here.

We are all black aka descended from Africans, and we all know it except those who cannot cope with the bad news that human beings are not separated into "races", "species" or "breeds".

AKA bigots.

So,,, how come we can't join the congressional black caucus?

I'm guessing not having been elected to Congress may have something to do with it.

The only thing black about me are the clothes I wear.
I confess, occasionally I shout out the "n" word, but it's directed at an individual, not his race in general. I have no problem with blacks per se, but I have a huge problem with the entitlement attitude I find prevalent in many blacks.
Treat me with respect and without acting as if I owe you my wages, and you'll be treated the same way.

I dunno if you are asking philosophical questions or just need Act I recapped, Allie. 30 x 90 made a total ass of himself here.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/154041-where-do-white-people-come-from.html

So I started a flame thread on him here.

We are all black aka descended from Africans, and we all know it except those who cannot cope with the bad news that human beings are not separated into "races", "species" or "breeds".

AKA bigots.

I'm guessing not having been elected to Congress may have something to do with it.

what about the white congressman who tried and was turned away??

Has that ever happened? Yanno, Willow, if you wish you are welcome to join almost any group that meets to advance the interests of black Americans....NAACP, Urban League, etc. There has only been one time I have encountered a "color bar", and that was in the 1970's with the Black Muslims. Hell, you can prolly be a New Black Panther if you want. You certainly could have been one in the 1960's.

You might look good in a beret.

Has that ever happened? Yanno, Willow, if you wish you are welcome to join almost any group that meets to advance the interests of black Americans....NAACP, Urban League, etc. There has only been one time I have encountered a "color bar", and that was in the 1970's with the Black Muslims. Hell, you can prolly be a New Black Panther if you want. You certainly could have been one in the 1960's.

yes it happened

yes it happened

Tell me more. I'm all ears.

yes it happened

Tell me more. I'm all ears.

you look like a ford pick up wif the doors open?

Congressional Black Caucus vows to remain racially segregated « Hot Air

:blowup:

Un-fucking-believable. Seriously, that broke my.....

irony+meter.jpg

How can I be proud of being something that had nothing to do with my choices in life?

I'm proud of what I have accomplished (mostly) in my life, but that's about it. Otherwise it is a false pride, having nothing to do with me.

I'm not proud of belonging to a group that I had no choice in making. I just am of that group. I might be proud of what that group has accomplished, but me being part of that group?

Nu uh...

my 2c
I gotta agree up to a point. I happen to be proud of my grandfather and father My grandfather came here from Germany as a boy, learned the language, worked his ass off and eventially owned a good sized farm where he raised 4 sons. My dad served in WW II became an excellent tool and die maker and earned 2 engineering degrees taking evening courses at Princeton; no small effort for a man living in Western Connecticut.
I'm proud of my mother and her family. I can tract her side of the family back to when they emigrated from England in 1640. Her ancestors included Robert Morris, the only man to sign the Articles of Confederation, The Declaration of Independance and The US Constitution.
Did I have anything to do with these accomplishments? No, but I'm damned proud of my bloodline.

Poverty, crime, poor nutrition, single parents.......

Here's a brain teaser for ya, Ringel. What's the reason rich white kids are performing more poorly? Is that also "racial"?

Rich white kids?

Tsk tsk.

What? Am I not supposed to notice West Palm Beach is 99% white?
West palm is probably about 60% white, Maddie. Probably 15% black and 25% Hispanic.
Now Palm Beach, on the east side of the Inland Waterway is likely 95% white.

Why do they call it West Palm Beach? If it's west of the East Coast, it's inland. There's no beach there!

It's Palm Beach County I believe.

Forum List

Back