🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Before I declare him a racist or not I want to know his motivation! How fucking hard is that to understand????????
I posted it to show racial differences

Based on what? Genetics? Social influences? Cultural differences?
I don't know why, but untill it's figured out why, is it OK if I keep my children away from blacks negitive behaviour and influence in schools?

I posted it to show racial differences

Based on what? Genetics? Social influences? Cultural differences?
I don't know, but untill it's figured out why is it OK if I keep my children away from blacks negitive behaviour and influence in schools?

:eusa_eh: That's your choice, who am I to make it for you?
Now when I grew up there was a lot of negative behavior and influence from certain students, some were black, most were white. I'm know for a fact negative behavior and influence knows no color. Oh, and I'm white, FYI.

My guess is that the majority of contributors here on USMB are white, Madeline. In fact, I'd even go so far as to estimate a ratio of 95% caucasian to 5% negro/mulatto.

And you know what they say - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

There's white and then there's white supremacist, Swagger. We ain't got many of those though lately, it does seem as if there's been a run on sheets around here.

Honestly, Madeline...how, exactly, do you know this? You speak as an authority on the true faces behind the internet wall. Which is sort of weird because you haven't been here all that long, and really, while you have many sterling qualities, I haven't noticed that perception is one of your strengths.

Aside from that, I can't make any sense at all from your first post. At all. I don't know what you're trying to say.

How long did you need to read Tank, William Joyce, 52nd St, etc. to know they were bigots, Allie? Took me about an hour, mebbe less.

big

There's white and then there's white supremacist, Swagger. We ain't got many of those though lately, it does seem as if there's been a run on sheets around here.

Honestly, Madeline...how, exactly, do you know this? You speak as an authority on the true faces behind the internet wall. Which is sort of weird because you haven't been here all that long, and really, while you have many sterling qualities, I haven't noticed that perception is one of your strengths.

Aside from that, I can't make any sense at all from your first post. At all. I don't know what you're trying to say.

How long did you need to read Tank, William Joyce, 52nd St, etc. to know they were bigots, Allie? Took me about an hour, mebbe less.

What does that have to do with your OP?
Why are you black now?
How do you know how many "white supremecists" and black folk we have posting here? I mean, just reading your posts, I'd assume you were black, since it says you love being black. But that's the first I've heard about any color for you...so I'm wondering, if I don't know the color of posters, how you could possibly know?

:eusa_eh: That didn't answer the question.

It would explain why some perform so poorly, however...:lol:

Unfortunately you're making a lot of assumptions, why?

I'm not making any assumptions. I don't think any race performs badly based on genetics. That's just retarded.

I was taking a swipe at Tank. If he were actually the cause of low test scores, they would be a lot lower than they actually are, such is Tank's 75 IQ.:eusa_whistle:

Why are you black now?
How do you know how many "white supremecists" and black folk we have posting here? I mean, just reading your posts, I'd assume you were black, since it says you love being black. But that's the first I've heard about any color for you...so I'm wondering, if I don't know the color of posters, how you could possibly know?

Allie, it's about 30 X 90 who appears to be our newest Stormfront troll.

Why are you black now?

I dunno if you are asking philosophical questions or just need Act I recapped, Allie. 30 x 90 made a total ass of himself here.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/154041-where-do-white-people-come-from.html

So I started a flame thread on him here.

We are all black aka descended from Africans, and we all know it except those who cannot cope with the bad news that human beings are not separated into "races", "species" or "breeds".

AKA bigots.

It would explain why some perform so poorly, however...:lol:

Unfortunately you're making a lot of assumptions, why?

I'm not making any assumptions. I don't think any race performs badly based on genetics. That's just retarded.

I was taking a swipe at Tank. If he were actually the cause of low test scores, they would be a lot lower than they actually are, such is Tank's 75 IQ.:eusa_whistle:

That's not what I meant, genetics that is. I'm not sure if Tank is your average everyday racist or simply biased based on extenuating (local) factors. Neighborhood dynamics have a very strong influence on how people view things and other people, especially if ones exposure is limited locally almost exclusively.

Forum List

Back