🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

the link to her article is right there where you called Tank a bigot and told him to pick up his prize at the doh.

I know why I asked tank to explain what he thought the reasons were for the statistics listed in the article, an article that only provided statistics, not contributing factors. He posted it and the reason I asked should be obvious to anyone who has read through this thread.

we're asking madeline if the author of the article is a bigot as well as Tank,, she called tank a bigot for posting it I'm asking madeline if Tara Malone is a bigot for writing it. That's all. now stand still while she answers the question. You may turn into a pillar of salt.

I know what and why your asking and in this case, if you had read the entire thread, you would also wonder why Tank posted the article in the first place and as I said it has nothing to do with whether the author is a bigot or not, which she isn't, she simply listed statistics. It's Tanks motivation that's in question. In this instance you may have placed your foot squarely in your mouth by siding with him while remaining ignorant of all the facts.

I know why I asked tank to explain what he thought the reasons were for the statistics listed in the article, an article that only provided statistics, not contributing factors. He posted it and the reason I asked should be obvious to anyone who has read through this thread.

we're asking madeline if the author of the article is a bigot as well as Tank,, she called tank a bigot for posting it I'm asking madeline if Tara Malone is a bigot for writing it. That's all. now stand still while she answers the question. You may turn into a pillar of salt.

I know what and why your asking and in this case, if you had read the entire thread, you would also wonder why Tank posted the article in the first place and as I said it has nothing to do with whether the author is a bigot or not, which she isn't, she simply listed statistics. It's Tanks motivation that's in question. In this instance you may have placed your foot squarely in your mouth by siding with him while remaining ignorant of all the facts.

oh,, so if he posts stats,, he's got a motive?? and he's a bigot,, then the author must also have a motive, a pov and therefore a bigot.. right?

Are y'all arguing just to be arguing? None of this makes much sense.

What the hell is that supposed to mean, IMEURU?

LOL.

:dunno:
:tongue:

funny-chicks-birds-goth-yellow.jpg

oh,, so if he posts stats,, he's got a motive??
If someone posts anything, they have a motive for doing so. You did graduate grade school, right?
and he's a bigot,
given his constant selection of items to post, that is the only conclusion that can be drawn.
, then the author must also have a motive, a pov and therefore a bigot.. right?

You never took a logic class did you?

oh,, so if he posts stats,, he's got a motive?? and he's a bigot,, then the author must also have a motive, a pov and therefore a bigot.. right?

Christ woman!! Read what I am writing!!!! The fact that he posted that article in this thread when he did gives the appearance of him siding with the obvious racist scumbag the thread was about!!!!! Before I declare him a racist or not I want to know his motivation! How fucking hard is that to understand????????

If someone posts anything, they have a motive for doing so. You did graduate grade school, right?
and he's a bigot,
given his constant selection of items to post, that is the only conclusion that can be drawn.

what does your logic tell you?

If A has motive C and posts statistics D,
then B must have motive C due to publishing statistics D....

Illogical!

A in this case is Tank, a racist troll.

B is the author, of whom we know very little.

Last edited:
If someone posts anything, they have a motive for doing so. You did graduate grade school, right? given his constant selection of items to post, that is the only conclusion that can be drawn.

what does your logic tell you?

Logic isn't personal or opinion specific. Logic is logic. Capital T. If you are illogical, you are illogical. People don't just have their own logic. People may make their own deductions and draw their own conclusions, but those are not based on logic.
Logic has no bias, and is not bound by any one individuals bias. Anything that is outside of capital T is lowercase t, which is where personal bias and bad conclusions fit.

Last edited:
My guess is that the majority of contributors here on USMB are white, Madeline. In fact, I'd even go so far as to estimate a ratio of 95% caucasian to 5% negro/mulatto.

And you know what they say - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

There's white and then there's white supremacist, Swagger. We ain't got many of those though lately, it does seem as if there's been a run on sheets around here.

Honestly, Madeline...how, exactly, do you know this? You speak as an authority on the true faces behind the internet wall. Which is sort of weird because you haven't been here all that long, and really, while you have many sterling qualities, I haven't noticed that perception is one of your strengths.

Aside from that, I can't make any sense at all from your first post. At all. I don't know what you're trying to say.

Forum List

Back