🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Unfortunately you're making a lot of assumptions, why?

I'm not making any assumptions. I don't think any race performs badly based on genetics. That's just retarded.

I was taking a swipe at Tank. If he were actually the cause of low test scores, they would be a lot lower than they actually are, such is Tank's 75 IQ.:eusa_whistle:

That's not what I meant, genetics that is. I'm not sure if Tank is your average everyday racist or simply biased based on extenuating (local) factors. Neighborhood dynamics have a very strong influence on how people view things and other people, especially if ones exposure is limited locally almost exclusively.
I don't know Tank's personal circumstances. He comes off as a complete bigot, and because of that, I don't want to know his personal circumstances. This is not my first impression of him, it is an ongoing theme with this one individual. Thank God I don't make assumptions about everyone who shares Tank's ethnicity based on this highly localized impression of Tank.

I hate to urinate on everyone's parade, but what he's talking about is not necessarily junk science.

The theory the Sapiens replaced Neanderthals is widely accepted, and it doesn't preclude some interbreeding. Some recent DNA samples show, or suggest, whatever, that Neanderthals' contributions are 'a number that isn't zero', with I think the high-end guesstimate being 3 or 4 percent.

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The concept was speculative until the 1980s, when it was corroborated by a study of present-day mitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens. According to genetic and fossil evidence, archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago.

wiki???..seriously? THAT'S your "source"?
Look up "Parallel Origins" or "Multi Regional Evolution."

Look, the human genome has been mapped...no one cares any more about "research" from the '80's. It's outdated and inaccurate.
Neanderthals are thought to have been light skin and the Neanderthal race or species is much older than Homo sapien 600,000 vs. 200,000 years. Asians and Caucasians have Neanderthal DNA...africans don't.
Cro Magnon were not Black, Neither are Bushmen, Neither were Neanderthals or any of the other people who preceded the Black Africans.

You seem pretty ignorant of what you're arguing for.

Skin color is not the lynchpin of the continuity hypothesis. If it was, then the product of Neanderthal and Sapien interbreeding would be Obama-ish-looking Europeans today. Skin color changes within a short period relative to the time-scale that these models operate on.

btw, finds from the 80s and before then are still being examined and used in today's paleoanthropology.

The Chinese believe they evolved from Homo Erectus independently of other Humans and have evidence to prove it.

The jury is still out on what those skulls prove.

The Black race is certainly closer to an original Congoid predecessor. However, no scientific study has suggested that the human race originated in the Congo.
You can't ignore the fact that the Congo valley is full of isolated species of primates including Chimpanzee, Bongo, Gorilla, and dozens of species of Monkey. It's a place where primates developed separately and distinctly from anywhere else on earth.
Otherwise we would find Gorilla in India and South America, but we don't. What happen in the Congo stayed in the Congo until more recent times. Even the out of Africa crowd suggests the Horn of Africa close to Arabia. So I don't really see a close nexus between the Congoid populations and what may of been the original ancestor of White man.
#

:rolleyes:

Looks like a red herring just interbred with a non-sequitur, and they produced a strawman.

Would you care to explain the differences between the various humanoids found around the world?

The differences are relatively nothing when you look at the full DNA picture. Our mtDNA is almost completely uniform across the globe, and the differences between populations are so small that they can be answered by genetic drift. But again, this doesn't rule out the possibility of some interbreeding. How much of an effect this hypothetical interbreeding may have had on us today, we just don't know yet.

I can entertain different FACT BASED ideas ....but even if there were common ancestry, it hardly trumps the fact that divergent evolution has produced radically different cultures.

There IS common ancestry--both camps accept this. The difference just depends on how far back you want to go.

No Black culture has ever come near to what Whites have built. How can you look at the way Blacks and Whites live in their respective societies and not appreciate the fact that Whites are far better at building and maintaining desirable societies?

Just tipped your hand. This is why people say that racists (in this case, the racists that use ongoing scientific study for the white supremacist agenda) are the ones who carry water for the continuity model. So really, what's the difference between you and a climate-change alarmist? Bot have a hyper-agenda that fucks with how others see the integrity of the science.

Which sucks because continuity is a hypothesis that in part could contribute some pieces to the larger puzzle--but people reject it out of hand because they don't want to be associated with your ilk. WTG.

I'm not making any assumptions. I don't think any race performs badly based on genetics. That's just retarded.

I was taking a swipe at Tank. If he were actually the cause of low test scores, they would be a lot lower than they actually are, such is Tank's 75 IQ.:eusa_whistle:

That's not what I meant, genetics that is. I'm not sure if Tank is your average everyday racist or simply biased based on extenuating (local) factors. Neighborhood dynamics have a very strong influence on how people view things and other people, especially if ones exposure is limited locally almost exclusively.
I don't know Tank's personal circumstances. He comes off as a complete bigot, and because of that, I don't want to know his personal circumstances. This is not my first impression of him, it is an ongoing theme with this one individual. Thank God I don't make assumptions about everyone who shares Tank's ethnicity based on this highly localized impression of Tank.

It's called understanding and acknowledging the circumstances. It has nothing to do with accepting or condoning the outcome.

I agree, but only to a degree, Ringel. I have known people who have never been more than 25 miles from home who did not stink with bigotry...in fact, they were some of the kindest people I have known.

I think it all begins in the home.

I am black and proud, from my bushy Afro and light brown eyes down to my size 13 feet.

:razz: Before I shaved my head that discription would've fit me perfectly. I had a mad big Afro in school (although being Jewish you could've called it an Isro :lol:) brown eyes 13 shoe. :cool: Maybe I'll post a picture if I can find one.

Last edited:
I am black and proud, from my bushy Afro and light brown eyes down to my size 13 feet.

:razz: Before I shaved my head that discription would've fit me perfectly. I had a mad big Afro in school (although being Jewish you could've called it an Isro :lol:) brown eyes 13 shoe. :cool: Maybe I'll post a picture if I can find one.

That's . . . . quite a picture you paint of yourself there, Jroc. :tongue:

It is strangely erotic...and that avie...."Guns and Moses".......tell us more, Jroc.

LOL.

It is strangely erotic...and that avie...."Guns and Moses".......tell us more, Jroc.

LOL.

A lot of people in the hood thought I was mixed not too many Jews in the Detroit neighborhood were I grew up.

LOL.

A lot of people in the hood thought I was mixed not too many Jews in the Detroit neighborhood were I grew up.

You from Motown, Jroc? Cool place. Keep talking.....LOL.

JewFro-Simpsons.jpg

How long did you need to read Tank, William Joyce, 52nd St, etc. to know they were bigots, Allie? Took me about an hour, mebbe less.

What does that have to do with your OP?
Why are you black now?
How do you know how many "white supremecists" and black folk we have posting here? I mean, just reading your posts, I'd assume you were black, since it says you love being black. But that's the first I've heard about any color for you...so I'm wondering, if I don't know the color of posters, how you could possibly know?

I dunno if you are asking philosophical questions or just need Act I recapped, Allie. 30 x 90 made a total ass of himself here.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/154041-where-do-white-people-come-from.html

So I started a flame thread on him here.

We are all black aka descended from Africans, and we all know it except those who cannot cope with the bad news that human beings are not separated into "races", "species" or "breeds".

AKA bigots.

"Races" is in quotes now? :lol:

It's hard to keep up with liberal political correctness.

I prefer Pagean, btw, not African.

It's called understanding and acknowledging the circumstances. It has nothing to do with accepting or condoning the outcome.

I don't live around a lot of Chinese people. It is the year 2011, and I have the internet. Because of this, I am aware that China is a modernizing industrial country, and not a 3rd world shithole as it was at the end of the Qing dynasty. The onus is on me to enlighten myself, not the Chinese.

Similarly, regardless of Tank's surroundings, the onus is on him to enlighten himself. He isn't the center of the universe waiting for the mere peripherals to prove themselves to him. If he is letting his own localized experience shape his absolute world view in this day and age, it's his own fault.

I don't live around a lot of Chinese people. It is the year 2011, and I have the internet. Because of this, I am aware that China is a modernizing industrial country, and not a 3rd world shithole as it was at the end of the Qing dynasty. The onus is on me to enlighten myself, not the Chinese.

Similarly, regardless of Tank's surroundings, the onus is on him to enlighten himself. He isn't the center of the universe waiting for the mere peripherals to prove themselves to him. If he is letting his own localized experience shape his absolute world view in this day and age, it's his own fault.

Don't see anywhere where I said it wasn't. And FYI, most of China is still a 3rd world shit hole.

Don't see anywhere where I said it wasn't. And FYI, most of China is still a 3rd world shit hole.

So's Detroit...:doubt:

How long did you need to read Tank, William Joyce, 52nd St, etc. to know they were bigots, Allie? Took me about an hour, mebbe less.

What does that have to do with your OP?
Why are you black now?
How do you know how many "white supremecists" and black folk we have posting here? I mean, just reading your posts, I'd assume you were black, since it says you love being black. But that's the first I've heard about any color for you...so I'm wondering, if I don't know the color of posters, how you could possibly know?

I dunno if you are asking philosophical questions or just need Act I recapped, Allie. 30 x 90 made a total ass of himself here.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/154041-where-do-white-people-come-from.html

So I started a flame thread on him here.

We are all black aka descended from Africans, and we all know it except those who cannot cope with the bad news that human beings are not separated into "races", "species" or "breeds".

AKA bigots.

So,,, how come we can't join the congressional black caucus?

Yes, but you are no racist, Zoom-boing. I'm afraid in 30 x 90's eyes, that means you are just not "white enough".

That man is a complete tool.

'Not white enough' My alabaster skin would take issue with that. lol

I haven't read enough of his posts to know if he's racist or not. Tank racist?

No, he makes Tank look good.

A crunchy new chew toy, though. The latest batches have been so mealy. Nice change.

Them's good eats!

What does this mean????

Forum List

Back