🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

I have a Pic of me a T (A Black Guy who does not have a mohawk) from Sunday watchin' the game... Maybe I should sport that as my Avie in Honor of this Thread...

Also, the Original Man was a Black Man...

So I am also Proud to be Black right along with Maddie... :lol:

:)

peace...

Is Tara Malone a bigot? That's the question. Answer please!

Willow, since I wrote the Op, I know there's no linked article in it. If you wish to get my POV, please link the article so I can read it.

Otherwise, I shall remain as ignorant of the existence of this Malone broad as I was 15 minutes ago. I am not clicking on 13 pages of links to find it, sorry.

I'm not Reading this Thread... Not gonna do it...

But has someone Countered in a Discussion of why there is not White History Month with, "Every Month is White History Month" yet?...

peace...

That be me, mal.

You know me so well. LOL.

Sweetie... Why do you Feel I Direct my General Postage @ you?...

*HUGS*

peace...

I have a guilty conscience, mal.

Willow, since I wrote the Op, I know there's no linked article in it. If you wish to get my POV, please link the article so I can read it.

Otherwise, I shall remain as ignorant of the existence of this Malone broad as I was 15 minutes ago. I am not clicking on 13 pages of links to find it, sorry.

the link to her article is right there where you called Tank a bigot and told him to pick up his prize at the doh.

You already commented on the article:lol:

This is classic

You already commented on the article:lol:

This is classic

:lol:...yes, it really is. she's punked.

the link to her article is right there where you called Tank a bigot and told him to pick up his prize at the doh.

I know why I asked tank to explain what he thought the reasons were for the statistics listed in the article, an article that only provided statistics, not contributing factors. He posted it and the reason I asked should be obvious to anyone who has read through this thread.

I know why I asked tank to explain what he thought the reasons were for the statistics listed in the article, an article that only provided statistics, not contributing factors. He posted it and the reason I asked should be obvious to anyone who has read through this thread.

we're asking madeline if the author of the article is a bigot as well as Tank,, she called tank a bigot for posting it I'm asking madeline if Tara Malone is a bigot for writing it. That's all. now stand still while she answers the question. You may turn into a pillar of salt.

She punked herself

Grow up, Tank. Here's a Friday afternoon question for you: why do you run away like a little girl from any suggestion that you are a bigot? Why can't you be as proud to be an asshole as William Joyce?

I dun really get that. Could you explain to me how a hater could be embarrassed to be called a hater?

we're asking madeline if the author of the article is a bigot as well as Tank,, she called tank a bigot for posting it I'm asking madeline if Tara Malone is a bigot for writing it. That's all. now stand still while she answers the question. You may turn into a pillar of salt.

Link or STFU.

Blacks are doing poorly everywhere in the world because of racist like me, I control what blacks do.

So you had better be nice to me.

Forum List

Back