🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Tank has shown himself as a racist on here before willow

I once made the point that nearly all of the racists here work with black people, joke around with them at work, and probably have a beer or two with them at company functions. I think I am correct.:lol:
And the whites that never associate with blacks are celebrating black culture.

So you are one of those closet skinheads who takes shots with his black coworkers! Knew it! :lol:

Poverty, crime, poor nutrition, single parents.......

Here's a brain teaser for ya, Ringel. What's the reason rich white kids are performing more poorly? Is that also "racial"?

Rich white kids?

Tsk tsk.

What? Am I not supposed to notice West Palm Beach is 99% white?

If one was to provide statistics to you that blacks are disproportionately represented in the prison population, would you call them racist and say they are expressing hate?

People should be careful to not be hypocritical in their arguments.

Again, why does Ireland have a huge crime problem, drugs, prostitution, and uneducated folks? Ireland is 99% white. But by your reasoning, Ireland should already have a colony on Mars. And the crime rate is higher than 1%, so don't even bother trying to say it's the 1% who aren't white.

Yeah, and the reason(S) are?????????

Poverty, crime, poor nutrition, single parents.......

Here's a brain teaser for ya, Ringel. What's the reason rich white kids are performing more poorly? Is that also "racial"?

Really? My opinion only is because they have parents who are into entitlement, abdicating their responsibility and allowing their children to imitate the destructive gang/ghetto culture that leaves so many dead and ignorant. Has nothing to do with race, but kids and parents being deliberate dumbasses and irresponsible. Rebellion is cool and endemic.

Lemme put on my sociology major's hat, my Big Fizzy friend. A child is a product of its home, its neighborhood, its extended family, its community, and so forth. Every deficit a child suffers -- single mom, poor nutrition, lead poisoning, etc. -- help the stress to child and make its success as an adult more and more unlikely.

The Cleveland Public Schools are full of such kids. About 20% will get an education and have a chance in life. About 20% cannot be helped by anyone, and just need to be ushered along until they are old enough to put in prison. The remaining 60% are up for grabs, and it's not looking good.

Yes, you can have an exceptional kid that beats the odds, just as you can find exceptional parents who beat the odds. Some people could raise healthy, productive children in a Nazi death camp. But most people are not exceptional (that is kinda sorta logically implied).

If you care for the well-being of the kids in your community, you cannot serve the needs of the 20% who are hopeless and abandon all the others. By the same token, you cannot use the success of the 20% who make it as a justification for not helping all the others. You must also address the needs of the 60% at risk.

When the AVERAGE parent, raising the AVERAGE child, has a better than even chance of getting that kid to adulthood as a success, then you have a healthy community. Till then, there is work to be done.

Last edited:

Thankies for playing in today's round of Name That Bigot, Tank. As always, you can collect your prize at the door as you leave.

The forum is full of this kind of thing Madeline. That's why it must be defeated and not rationalized. I believe that it must be fought on all levels. This is the reason for free speech. To fight those who wish to encircle us with hate.

1974faglover.jpg

Why does Finland (also 99% white) have such a high suicide rate? Does this mean all white people are prone to be suicidal?

I'm trolling by posing questions to Madeline, in Madeline's thread?

I had no idea that was trolling. Thank you for the insight.

Selective reading also seems to be one of your strong points. Uummmmm.............

Are you going to ask me if I ride the short bus again, or just simply start calling me 'retard'?

And I see that Madeline "thanked" you for this post, but refuses to address the fact that she started a "hate" thread in order to lecture others about hate, and won't address whether or not she has bigoted ideas...although poses questions regarding rich white kids.

To each his own. If posing questions that are intended to cause one to introspective is trolling, please feel free to put me on ignore.

I'm excruciatingly familiar with Maddies "concept" of bigotry however in this instance I disagree with your assessment, specifically because of the individual it was aimed at. I don't need to call you a retard but if you're gonna play the asshole why do you take issue with being treated like one? Trolling was only one name some might use to describe your posts and I did not specifically chose any, I just provided options, hence you obviously have selective reading abilities. As for putting you on ignore? Why bother? Who the fuck are you?

Why does Finland (also 99% white) have such a high suicide rate? Does this mean all white people are prone to be suicidal?

Japan also has an extremely high suicide rate. Does this mean...

Cultural maybe?

Statistics kept on the deaths due to suicide in Finland are considered reliable. The Finnish law requires that in every case of a violent, sudden or unexpected death, the possibility of suicide is assessed by police and medico-legal investigations involving autopsy and forensic examinations. At present, a medico-legal investigation is conducted in majority of the suicides in Finland. It is estimated that about 90% of the suicides committed in Finland are correctly classified as suicides

http://www.socialreport.msd.govt.nz/health/suicide.html

Looks like people of Finland Commit suicide at very high rates.

I'm not Reading this Thread... Not gonna do it...

But has someone Countered in a Discussion of why there is not White History Month with, "Every Month is White History Month" yet?...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back