🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say "Merry Christmas", Not "Happy Holidays"

DonaldTrump-HappyHolidays_480x480.png

:lol:
He does have a Jewish son in law. I do believe his daughter converted, too. But at least people aren’t afraid to say Merry Christmas anymore.
And to fncceo, Happy Hanukkah to you.

People were never really ‘afraid’ to say Merry Christmas to begin with. This is a battle that mostly exists in the DC Beltway and on the internet. Christmas starts the second Halloween ends, but somehow there is a war on it. :lol:

Did someone say, "War on Xmas?!" "Pop Pop, Mo Fo!"

600px-Scrooged_8.jpg

He does have a Jewish son in law. I do believe his daughter converted, too. But at least people aren’t afraid to say Merry Christmas anymore.

People were never really ‘afraid’ to say Merry Christmas to begin with. This is a battle that mostly exists in the DC Beltway and on the internet. Christmas starts the second Halloween ends, but somehow there is a war on it. :lol:
Not in Tampa. Here Christmas lights are shining on houses, in abundance.

Did someone say, "War on Xmas?!" "Pop Pop, Mo Fo!"

600px-Scrooged_8.jpg
Actually, that would make a terrific Christmas present. :cool::biggrin:

Some people, stores, companies, etc have replaced the words "Merry Christmas", with Happy holidays.

There is no reason for that, and everyone ought say "Merry Christmas", over the next 4 days.

Merry Christmas !!! :biggrin:
You can say whatever you want

Happy Kwanzaa
but Kwanzaa is fake.....
And Christmas isn’t?

Kwanza celebrates human values. Those are real
Christmas celebrates a virgin birth in a manger that is based on faith

Head on over to Boca.

HOUSE2.jpg

Some people, stores, companies, etc have replaced the words "Merry Christmas", with Happy holidays.

There is no reason for that, and everyone ought say "Merry Christmas", over the next 4 days.

Happy Kwanzaa
but Kwanzaa is fake.....
And Christmas isn’t?

Nitwit. This thread is about the SECULAR side of Christmas. You still haven't grasped that ?

Around here in Florida, it became a no-no. None of the clerks would say it. Now they are back to saying merry Christmas.

Head on over to Boca.

HOUSE2.jpg
We knew someone in Weston, the wife was Jewish, the husband Christian. They would decorate with blue and white lights but with some colored lights scattered around and spiral Christmas trees and a wreath.

Merry Syphilis, Clappy New Year!
I’m disappointed in you. I know you could care less, but just didn’t expect that from you.
It's a joke knumb knut, my dad used to jokingly say it when I was a kid. Damn anal freaks. :lol:

Besides, if it triggers Protectionist then more's the better...... :D

Last edited:

Happy Kwanzaa
but Kwanzaa is fake.....
And Christmas isn’t?

..Christmas is a very old tradition that's been around a loooooong time
..Kwanzaa is bullshit made up by the blacks because the blacks always cry and whine about everything....it's really for blacks only [ RACIST ] unlike Christmas
During the early years of Kwanzaa, Karenga said it was meant to be an alternative to Christmas. He believed Jesus was psychotic and Christianity was a "White" religion that Black people should shun
Karenga was the psycho- [ and hateful racist ] -not jesus
--MORE proof of blacks' racism/hatefulness/OBSESSION with race so much it warps their minds
Kwanzaa - Wikipedia

it honors African-Americans = idiocy = that's an idiotic term
etc

everyone??!!even the muslims/atheists/etc?
christ was just a man--nothing more--what's the big deal?
Yes, everyone. In America, Christmas is a holiday of everyone. :biggrin:
but Christ is not
But Santa Claus, Frosty the Snowman, and Christmas trees are. :biggrin:
Holiday trees

You murder trees and decorate them?!

latest
..I give them a home and water and companionship
,,I buy them pretty things that they can wear

I’m disappointed in you. I know you could care less, but just didn’t expect that from you.
It's a joke knumb knut, my dad used to jokingly say it when I was a kid. Damn anal freaks. :lol:

Besides, if it triggers Protectionist then more's the better...... :D
No problem. I like being triggered. Trigger Baby! Trigger! And if you say something weird or stupid, that's your problem. :biggrin:

You've shown how dumb you are. OK. Message received. :laugh:
You must say that while looking in a mirror multiple times a day. :dunno:
No. Just certain people. You get to be one of them.

Happy Kwanzaa
but Kwanzaa is fake.....
And Christmas isn’t?

..Kwanzaa is bullshit made up by the blacks because the blacks always cry and whine about everything....it's really for blacks only [ RACIST ] unlike Christmas
During the early years of Kwanzaa, Karenga said it was meant to be an alternative to Christmas. He believed Jesus was psychotic and Christianity was a "White" religion that Black people should shun
--MORE proof of blacks' racism/hatefulness/OBSESSION with race so much it warps their minds
Kwanzaa - Wikipedia

etc
So age is what makes it real

Kwanza is a celebration of culture and values. Those things are real
Christmas has been built around a story supported by faith.

Many blacks celebrate both Christmas and Kwanzaa. It does not have to be either/or

Happy Kwanzaa
but Kwanzaa is fake.....
And Christmas isn’t?

Kwanzaa - Wikipedia

etc

Many blacks celebrate both Christmas and Kwanzaa. It does not have to be either/or
yes age makes a difference
.....culture and values !!!!!???blacks celebrating culture and values???!!! surely you troll!!!!!!!
tra·di·tion
/trəˈdiSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or the fact of being passed on in this way.

Happy Kwanzaa
but Kwanzaa is fake.....
And Christmas isn’t?

Kwanzaa - Wikipedia

etc

yes--that's the whole point!!
..at least for christmas they weren't hateful and jealous that they made it up

Forum List

Back