Say what? Ronald Reagan did WHAT?!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
The CSM recently featured a piece by Abdolhassan Bani-Sadr in which he casually indicates how Ronald Reagan may have committed treason.

?Argo? helps Iran?s dictatorship, harms democracy - CSMonitor.com

From the piece:

Ayatollah Khomeini and Ronald Reagan had organized a clandestine negotiation, later known as the “October Surprise,” which prevented the attempts by myself and then-US President Jimmy Carter to free the hostages before the 1980 US presidential election took place. The fact that they were not released tipped the results of the election in favor of Reagan.

That anti-conservative media must have missed this one, huh?

Ohh I recall it at the time. And the meeting by Bush I in Paris with an Iranian representative....
And the resulting Iran Contra scandal.
Dealing weapons to an avowed enemy of the state IS treason.

Last edited:
yes Ronny was a doubling dealing scum.

I thought that was why the Rs loved him so much?

Is this the best you libs can come up with? Reagan is dead. Both Bushes are out of office.

How about talking about the incompetent inexperienced america-hater that you clowns put in the whitehouse in 08 and again in 12?

How about addressing his lies about Benghazi and the sequester? How about addressing the FACT that there are more people on foodstamps and in poverty now than when you put that fool in charge? How about talking about him running the debt from 9T to 17T in 4 years? It took 43 presidents to run it up to 9T and obozo has almost doubled it in 4 years.

Get over the Reagan and Bush bashing----they are history, just like Carter, Kennedy, FDR, and Johnson. Should we devote threads to how those democrats screwed up the country?

Liberals believe that calling the USSR an "Evil Empire" was treason

Not Treason, but very dumb and tatamount to calling someone on the playground a stupid-head.

like it or not, Reagan brought down the soviet union.

Thats not entirely true, but if you get to say that then do not bitch and moan when progressives on here say Obama took out Bin Laden. In both instances it was not one man who did anything.

Not Treason, but very dumb and tatamount to calling someone on the playground a stupid-head.

Thats not entirely true, but if you get to say that then do not bitch and moan when progressives on here say Obama took out Bin Laden. In both instances it was not one man who did anything.

true, let me correct myself. Reagan's policies brought down the soviet union and Bush's policies took out Bin Laden, all obama did was give the ok to do it.

Ohh I recall it at the time. And the meeting by Bush I in Paris with an Iranian representative....

arbannsm.gif

The Iran-Contra Affair 20 Years On

....And, we can't forget about....

:clap2:

....And, we can't forget about....

:clap2:

your colored large font posts only make you look like an idiot----grow up and post like an adult.

true, let me correct myself. Reagan's policies brought down the soviet union and Bush's policies took out Bin Laden, all obama did was give the ok to do it.

And what policies were those and how did they differ from every previous President?

"like it or not, Reagan brought down the soviet union."

Like it or not, anyone who really thinks this has an extraordinary imagination.

The CSM recently featured a piece by Abdolhassan Bani-Sadr in which he casually indicates how Ronald Reagan may have committed treason.

?Argo? helps Iran?s dictatorship, harms democracy - CSMonitor.com

From the piece:

Ayatollah Khomeini and Ronald Reagan had organized a clandestine negotiation, later known as the “October Surprise,” which prevented the attempts by myself and then-US President Jimmy Carter to free the hostages before the 1980 US presidential election took place. The fact that they were not released tipped the results of the election in favor of Reagan.

That anti-conservative media must have missed this one, huh?

If this guy says so it must be true:lol: I'm sure the radical nutjobs couldn't wait for Reagan to become president:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back