SC Black leaders hosting a "Why We Run Summit" to explain...why they resist arrest haha!

Community to tell Greenville cops Why We Run

Local black leaders are hosting a summit called "Why We Run" to explain to cops and the public.....
Hey, I look at that as a positive. At least they're admitting it.

It's been the common denominator of most of these shootings.

The PC Police have completely avoided it, as obvious as it is.

Yep. These days....NOT running or fighting the cops makes you an Uncle Tom.
Yes, and I would very much like to know why that is.

People run because they are afraid. Afraid of getting arrested on fake charges. Afraid of police brutality. Afraid of being killed by a trigger happy cop.

Pretty simple.

sometimes they are afraid of getting arrested for real charges

sometimes they fight with the cops to avoid real charges

People run because they are afraid. Afraid of getting arrested on fake charges. Afraid of police brutality. Afraid of being killed by a trigger happy cop.

Pretty simple.

Yup.

This is some kind of cultural thing. It's not as simple as being "afraid".

And they often don't just run.

Pretty simple.

Yup.

If you want to say committing crimes is cultural i agree.
I have to say,if I was a criminal and had warrants I'd run as well.
I mean you might as well you're going to go to jail anyway,of course only if you dont mind possibly getting shot in the attempt.

They run to avoid incarceration...nothing more.

Pretty simple.

Yup.

I mean you might as well you're going to go to jail anyway,of course only if you dont mind possibly getting shot in the attempt.

I'm just wondering if there is some kind of communication within the "black community" that says something like "you don't have to listen to cops" or "it's perfectly fine to resist arrest".

Look at all these cases where black kids end up getting shot while resisting arrest - running and/or attacking. This behavior has to be ingrained in them somehow.

The hardcore Left refuses to address this, so I was glad to see this thread.

Pretty simple.

Yup.

I'm just wondering if there is some kind of communication within the "black community" that says something like "you don't have to listen to cops" or "it's perfectly fine to resist arrest".

Look at all these cases where black kids end up getting shot while resisting arrest - running and/or attacking. This behavior has to be ingrained in them somehow.

The hardcore Left refuses to address this, so I was glad to see this thread.

At the very least it will expose another dumbass when this guy makes ridiculous claims as to why blacks run. And it'll open the eyes of the general public as to just how stupid this shit is getting.
They run to avoid prosecution/incarceration,and anyone with half a brain knows it.

But the bad cops shoot them believing that. Thanks for admitting it.

And that number....out of 1, 000, 000 cops....is maybe 30-40. Or....maybe 0.005 % of cops who unquestionably and unlawfully shoot someone each year.
One cop that thinks he is above the law is one too many. You pretending that it is acceptable is just plain wrong.

Its not acceptable. Its why there are ex cops in jail.

But in scope of problem vs size....its like a 1 foot pot hole on I-95. Sure....fix it locally. But its not a national outrage.
It is if people are being killed and nothing is done about it.

Well....yes. Black communities are plagued by countless black on black murders. Cops are trying to stop it.
By killing all the black people? Awesome!

Well...recent news here in SC shows the "Why We Resist Arrest Summit" changed nothing.

Forum List

Back