SC GOP State rep says the Charleston victims "waited their turn to be shot"

WHO CARES unless you LIVE THERE

gawd mind you alls own business

Next week you'll be RAMPAGING over something else. FOR CRYING out loud are you people EVER HAPPY?

"WHO CARES unless you LIVE THERE"

yeah, really....WHO CARES? It is such a "non-topic." Right? It has nothing to do with anyone......"unless you LIVE THERE"

Staph, you have reached a new low....

You leftist are the sickest people in this country

YOUR MISSION: to DIVIDE and RIP US ALL APART and if smears is it. You have no shame with doing that.

What does "waiting their tyrn to be shot" mean to you? Stupid statement from another republican.....

You clowns that call yourselves intelligent,tolerant and inclusive,are the farthest away from your claims as one can get and still remain on this planet.Bitchy little 3rd graders .

He implied that the people sat there and waited to be shot. Heartless at a time when empathy is needed.

"We need to be focusing on the nine families that are left and see that this doesn't happen again. These people sat in there and waited their turn to be shot. That's sad that somebody in there with the means of self-defense could have stopped this."

Isn't that what happened? You are pathetic, OP. Not sure how you live your life constantly having to lie to yourself to get by. Why do you do it? Doesn't it get tiresome and wear you down? I know I couldn't do it.

So......the massacre was just a ploy to get rid of the confederate flag......????
Only a twisted mind would project that nonsense.
This was an act by one lone insane idiot,yet idiots like the OP jump at the chance to reinforce their petty little egos,rather sad.

"We need to be focusing on the nine families that are left and see that this doesn't happen again. These people sat in there and waited their turn to be shot. That's sad that somebody in there with the means of self-defense could have stopped this."

Isn't that what happened? You are pathetic, OP. Not sure how you live your life constantly having to lie to yourself to get by. Why do you do it? Doesn't it get tiresome and wear you down? I know I couldn't do it.

DID YOU READ WHAT YOU COPIED?

These people sat in there and waited their turn to be shot. That's sad that somebody in there with the means of self-defense could have stopped this."

If a relative my mine had been gunned down and an idiot said something like this, I would be after his head.

Just another stupid statement by another stupid republican....

they love it when people get killed and they CAN use them for their slimy agendas. dirty Politics like this thread

HOW MANY GAWDDAMN threads have they started since this happened?

they love it when people get killed and they CAN use them for their slimy agendas. dirty Politics like this thread

HOW MANY GAWDDAMN threads have they started since this happened?

You need help Staph....

Forum List

Back