SC Governor request to Obama approved

I don't see the problem with a state being "bailed out" during an emergency by the Federal government. It's one of the few things the federal government is meant to do.

Yes. THIS is what government is for.

Fighting wars.
Policing.
Fighting fires.
Natural disaster aid and recovery.
Highways.
Courts.

Outside of that...government doesn't have much else to do that we can't do ourselves.

Yes. THIS is what government is for.

Fighting wars.
Policing.
Fighting fires.
Natural disaster aid and recovery.
Highways.
Courts.

Outside of that...government doesn't have much else to do that we can't do ourselves.

Such a simpleton. I'll bet if you sit down and think for an hour or so, even you could come up with 5 more for that list. How about it. Challenge yourself.

You need to get rid of that fucking Snowden avi. That dirty prick turned over state secrets to the fucking Russians and the Chinese.

so dottie comes out of the flame zone to do one of his dumbass threads here.....go back to the FZ dott....jr is tired of being the new you....

Thank you Obama

We all need help when the shit hits the fan and I am glad we have a federal government that cares.
hey asshiole...It got nothing to do with "caring". You weak minded emotionally irrational twit.
This action is an essential function of the federal government

whoa there kiddo!!! :eusa_hand: All I'm saying is Barack delivered the Fed help in a timely manner.

Forum List

Back