SC Just Stuck It To The Labor Unions

They thank you for supporting Trump’s wealth destroying tariffs
That’s so very Right Wing of you!
Is it? Pretty sure Trump killed that part of the party.
So you’re admitting Liberals love Chinese slave labor.
Isn't that the only way to assure plenty of Chinese food buffets?
Warren Buffets.
I am sure he has a few.

I can't speak for all Republicans, but personally, unions suck. They're corrupt, they drive companies out of the country, and they extort money from workers.

China is full on Communist so of course Leftists love China.

Is that why Trump and Ivanka do a lot of business there and in India, slave labor.

I can't speak for all Republicans, but personally, unions suck. They're corrupt, they drive companies out of the country, and they extort money from workers.

So does Trump, that is why his companies production for his families products are done in China..Yet he slapped no tariff on is own imported goods from China....What a fine upstanding businessman...

Good deal! If I read that right, this applies to government unions, correct? If so, they made the right decision.

Why should a non-union worker have to pay anything to a Union they aren't part of?

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.
sure, why not, you wish to belong to a union go for it. just don't want the unions collecting money from those who don't wish to join. unamerican and now illegal. YES!!!!
giphy.gif

Is that why Trump and Ivanka do a lot of business there and in India, slave labor.
They be leftist, you know scummy communist...

The far right of the GOP wants to put union members down on the plantation.

Yes they do they want to put them down on the plantation where the Leftists keep their Blacks, the best solution is put all the Union leaders and Union Agitators on the plantation and liberate the Blacks off the Democrat plantation.

Has it ever occurred to you that the Democrats respect the 1st amendment??

I like anybody that will give me a better deal for the thing that I want.
Which means you lack a moral compass.
Very neo-Con of you.
Not neo-con at all. Just realistic. Do you know why even the poorest households in the U.S. are able to have smart phones, giant flat screen TVs, etc.? It’s not because of tariffs, that’s for sure.

Yes they can't afford cable and internet.

Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!

Another bad day for workers. Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps.

If Trump is so patriotic why does he not have factories , he and Ivanka in the US, because he is not.

"Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps."

No that is not what Right-Wingers want, that is what The International Globalists want, that is the reason they fanatically are pushing the Open Borders thing to flood Western nations with Third Worlders, they essentially being low skilled or no skilled are designed to be used as slave labour so the Big Corporations can pay the lowest of wages and make more profit. I am against Big Corporations, including the Big Banks, I would support action being taken against them, they have much too great power they should have their legs chopped so they become dwarfs, this way medium size businesses and small businesses could once again prosper like they used to do in the 1940s-1960s.

The GOP use cheap labor and love immigration. There is no going backwards in time. The small businessman is dying to survive. The GOP is pro big business.

Some of them use cheap labour and love immigration but not all of them. The situation is every nation has x percent of non employed, there are jobs and you should train your OWN non employed to have those jobs it is immoral to put your OWN on the street or nearly on the street and to elevate aliens into jobs that your OWN should get. I am Right-Wing I am Anti-Big Corporation, I am Pro-Business I fully support assisting medium size businesses and small businesses.

Very neo-Con of you.
Not neo-con at all. Just realistic. Do you know why even the poorest households in the U.S. are able to have smart phones, giant flat screen TVs, etc.? It’s not because of tariffs, that’s for sure.
Our economy is a lie and millions of people lost everything due to the Housing crash.

And once again an Republicans is going to put us further in debt and he is just killing the USA. I agree with Maher , give us a recession, beats slow death.

Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!

Glad to see that made it through, I was a bit worried.

As you'll remember, the previous case on this issue was Friedrichs. Friedrichs was already decided, but it never was published when Scalia got whacked.

I was sort of afraid that another conservative would have been clipped by Organized Labor or they would be able to get to one of them to force a change in vote- make Gorsuch or Kennedy an offer they could not refuse

I have worked both Union and non Union jobs.

I'll admit that Union workers get paid more money per hour.

But most Union workers I've unfortunately had the displeasure to work around were super lazy with an attitude. It's almost impossible for a company to fire a Union worker no matter how bad their work performance or company rules they have violated. And the Union lawyers will fight tooth and nail to make sure a Union worker keeps his job. ... :cool:

Another day of WINNING!

Another bad day for workers. Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps.

If Trump is so patriotic why does he not have factories , he and Ivanka in the US, because he is not.

"Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps."

No that is not what Right-Wingers want, that is what The International Globalists want, that is the reason they fanatically are pushing the Open Borders thing to flood Western nations with Third Worlders, they essentially being low skilled or no skilled are designed to be used as slave labour so the Big Corporations can pay the lowest of wages and make more profit. I am against Big Corporations, including the Big Banks, I would support action being taken against them, they have much too great power they should have their legs chopped so they become dwarfs, this way medium size businesses and small businesses could once again prosper like they used to do in the 1940s-1960s.

The GOP use cheap labor and love immigration. There is no going backwards in time. The small businessman is dying to survive. The GOP is pro big business.

Some of them use cheap labour and love immigration but not all of them. The situation is every nation has x percent of non employed, there are jobs and you should train your OWN non employed to have those jobs it is immoral to put your OWN on the street or nearly on the street and to elevate aliens into jobs that your OWN should get. I am Right-Wing I am Anti-Big Corporation, I am Pro-Business I fully support assisting medium size businesses and small businesses.

Really look at the states and see where the poor areas are, GOP controlled. Look where no one has healthcare and work for min wage at part time jobs so they do not have to give benefits. You have no idea about the US, and the working poor and the GOP that love the working poor and poorly educated.

That is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Very neo-Con of you.
Our economy is a lie and millions of people lost everything due to the Housing crash.
I didn't lose my debt.

I do not have to support everything, the thing about being Right-Wing is that we can disagree on some situations, it is not like this with the Leftists they are expected to Conform and Agree on everything or they are Shamed into capitulating, in Leftism Dissent OR Criticism are NOT tolerated.

Forum List

Back