SC Just Stuck It To The Labor Unions

The far right of the GOP wants to put union members down on the plantation.

No, idiot. We want to give everyone the same opportunity to work wherever they want to, without being forced into a union.

And that's what the SC just did. :lmao:
a question....will the non union people get the same pay and benefits as the union members,or will they have to take whatever the company wants to give them?...
Well sure they will. They were hired at the amount because they had to pay dues even though they didn't belong to the union. Going forward they are their own controller of their salary. that was the entire issue. BTW, it is no longer the business of the unions anyone elses salary. If they get bonus dollars or whatever. I love it.
ok so now that they no longer have to be in a union will they still take whatever the union gets for their members in the future?....or will they accept less from what the company offers the non union people?...because its pretty dam hypocritical to take what that nasty union gets for its members if you have a problem with them and no longer are a member....

Would you rather we whine that you just won lower wages and less jobs?

blah blah blah.....
You would whine if Trump handed you a multimillion dollar winning lotto ticket.
Most people have learned to ignore (or laugh at) all the whining from your kind.

Your whining is also a sure sign America is on the mend
I wouldn’t whine about that. Are you stupid? :cuckoo:

Yes they do they want to put them down on the plantation where the Leftists keep their Blacks, the best solution is put all the Union leaders and Union Agitators on the plantation and liberate the Blacks off the Democrat plantation.
Pinkerton (detective agency) - Wikipedia

What is that about? What am I reading about that detective agency for?

I am against insurance companies turning into a few, and against aggressive takeovers of companies and some
mergers , like what is happening with cable companies.

Yes they do they want to put them down on the plantation where the Leftists keep their Blacks, the best solution is put all the Union leaders and Union Agitators on the plantation and liberate the Blacks off the Democrat plantation.
Pinkerton (detective agency) - Wikipedia

What is that about? What am I reading about that detective agency for?

People called them when people refused to work, they came with rifles.

I am against insurance companies turning into a few, and against aggressive takeovers of companies and some

Then put down the cheetos, get off welfare and cancel your expensive cable contract. Simple
Dont blame the system if your propensity to be self indulgent overrides any possibility of doing something about it.

Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!
Stupidest thing I ever heard was that legislation had to be passed to 'liberate' state residents, to bestow upon them the right to work any job they wanted, WITHOUT being a Union Member.

-'Rght To Work's State....what a backwards-@ss system. Every American citizen is BORN free, not born into the world beholding to Unions. The decision to JOIN a union or not should be up to the individual, not mandated before birth, that if they wanted to work later it would HAVE to be for a Union...

That $hit HAD to have been come up with by a Democrat and the unions.

That being said, glad to see this decision - a win for Americans / workers.

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.
/----/ We are NOT for extortion. Sorry you get so easily confused.
What do you think Trump’s tariffs are? Why do you think Trump’s holding Dreamers hostage? What do you think those tweets from Trump rallying his base to kill businesses are about? I could go on and on. You rubes love extortion.

Then put down the cheetos, get off welfare and cancel your expensive cable contract. Simple
Dont blame the system if your propensity to be self indulgent overrides any possibility of doing something about it.

1. I don't eat Cheetos.
2. I have never been on welfare or received foot stamps.
3. I am against have a few companies to choose from while they control the market and raise prices.
4. I probably have a higher education level than you.
5. I am retired. (so when I'm on here, I am not stealing from my employer)

Wages are too dman high. Presdient Donadl T. twump

tantrum-jpg.192715

And here I thought republicans were all for unions these days, what with bragging about the tariffs and Trump parading them around.
What do you think Trump’s tariffs are? Why do you think Trump’s holding Dreamers hostage? What do you think those tweets from Trump rallying his base to kill businesses are about? I could go on and on. You rubes love extortion.
/----/ none of those things are extortions

1. I don't eat Cheetos.
2. I have never been on welfare or received foot stamps.
3. I am against have a few companies to choose from while they control the market and raise prices.
4. I probably have a higher education level than you.
5. I am retired. (so when I'm on here, I am not stealing from my employer)
What do you have against Cheetos?

Breaking on FOX news right now. The US Supreme Court just ruled that non-union members can't be extorted by the unions. That's really going to hurt the Democrat's piggy bank.

Another day of WINNING!

Another bad day for workers. Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps.

If Trump is so patriotic why does he not have factories , he and Ivanka in the US, because he is not.

"Soon expect slave labor, no healthcare, everything for the business and corps."

No that is not what Right-Wingers want, that is what The International Globalists want, that is the reason they fanatically are pushing the Open Borders thing to flood Western nations with Third Worlders, they essentially being low skilled or no skilled are designed to be used as slave labour so the Big Corporations can pay the lowest of wages and make more profit. I am against Big Corporations, including the Big Banks, I would support action being taken against them, they have much too great power they should have their legs chopped so they become dwarfs, this way medium size businesses and small businesses could once again prosper like they used to do in the 1940s-1960s.
I hope you see the irony in what you just said there. As an institution becomes larger and larger, it affects more and more people and things around and within it. It's reach and it's impact grows. Simultaneously, it will operate in ways that justify it's continued growth first and foremost with collateral damage/impact on the things and people around and within it. It's possible that it makes decisions that also help those around/within it as well, but it seems more to be the former.

This can be said of big corporations but also government. As corporations have grown, so has government. They have a symbiotic relationship at this point where one rubs the others back. It's why there's so much money in politics from big businesses: they know big government props them up in part by keeping competition suppressed.

I might be putting words in your mouth, but "taking against against" sounds like government intervention. As already stated, big government has no interest in hurting big business, and even if big government did, then hurting big business is counter productive. If you want to check big business, you need to make it as easy as possible for competitors to arise and challenge them in the marketplace.

Lastly, a government big enough to destroy big business is just another big, unaccountable entity that can destroy anything it wants. Who here wants Trump presiding over a government that can and will destroy anything it wants?

The American system of Big Government in the bed with Big Corporations is corrupt and rotten, it would be nice if somehow for the American peoples benefit it was returned to how it was when Jefferson, Lincoln, Grant, Jackson etc were American President. Also some of America's previous great Presidents forewarned the American peoples about what would occur IF the Government got so far in the bed with Big Corporations, Andrew Jackson and Dwight Eisenhower for example both forewarned and the last American President that did this was John F. Kennedy and of course look what happened to him.

To cleanse the corrupt and rotten system you have to remove the Big Corporate Lobbyists and the Big Corporate money completely from your entire election process, because they're purchasing not only politicians, but they're purchasing your entire system of Government and those who are elected Head Puppet, which is President, are beholden to only the Corporate Paymasters, the American people mean little in such situations. The Donald is attempting to give back some power and control to the American peoples and this is why he is being combatted against on multiple levels.

America has a document written that begins We The People, the American Government is supposed to be Of The People and For The People, it does not state Of The Military Industrial Complex/Goldman Sachs/Exxon Mobile/J.P. Morgan etc and For The Military Industrial Complex/Goldman Sachs/Exxon Mobile/J.P. Morgan etc.

/----/ none of those things are extortions
You don’t know what extortion means.

No, idiot. We want to give everyone the same opportunity to work wherever they want to, without being forced into a union.

And that's what the SC just did. :lmao:
a question....will the non union people get the same pay and benefits as the union members,or will they have to take whatever the company wants to give them?...

Why would a company drive the non union employee into the arms of the union?

Forum List

Back