Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

Whether he actually said it or not, the usual suspects have gotten what they want out of this.

All that is needed is an accusation, a rumor.

It's okay for them to make racial tensions worse if there's some political advantage in it for them.

Facts dont matter? I think if he did say that it matters a whole lot, dont you?

Whether he actually said it or not, the usual suspects have gotten what they want out of this.

It's okay for them to make racial tensions worse if there's some political advantage in it for them.

Do you not understand what "fact" means?

Shut up stupid...I'm talking to Mac who for some reason believes that if he said it or not doesnt matter

Shut up stupid...I'm talking to Mac who for some reason believes that if he said it or not doesnt matter
Eat shit, asshole. You dont know what a fact is. The fact is he never said he was a David Duke Republican. ANother lie by the Left, gobbled down like hard cock by faggots like you.

Somebody said he said it. He hasn't denied that he said it. Therefore, until he does there is no sensible or valid argument about whether he said it or not. He said it.

Somebody said he said it. He hasn't denied that he said it. Therefore, until he does there is no sensible or valid argument about whether he said it or not. He said it.
No one said he said it except Assoholic. There is no evidence that he ever said it. The sensibel conclusion is that he never said it. ANy more than you said you were a panty sniffer.

No one said he said it except Assoholic. There is no evidence that he ever said it. The sensibel conclusion is that he never said it. ANy more than you said you were a panty sniffer.
What is he supposed to have said that has you all upset because maybe he didn't say what people are saying he said?

I realize that commitment to a hardcore partisan ideology tends to distort perception, so I'd better help here.

Please look at the first seven (7) words of my post.

The obvious point there - please read slowly here - is that I don't yet know if he said that. In other words, I happily admit that I'm not yet clear on the facts. If you have proof, great, I'd like to see it. I'd then agree with much of what is being said about him.

I hope that clarifies.

What is he supposed to have said that has you all upset because maybe he didn't say what people are saying he said?
There are no people saying he said he was a David Duke Republican. No one outside of this board claims that. Ergo he never said it. ANy more than you said you were a panty sniffer.

I realize that commitment to a hardcore partisan ideology tends to distort perception, so I'd better help here.

The obvious point there - please read slowly here - is that I don't yet know if he said that. In other words, I happily admit that I'm not yet clear on the facts. If you have proof, great, I'd like to see it. I'd then agree with much of what is being said about him.

I hope that clarifies.

Do you think it's really a possibility he actually said that, given no credible evidence whatsoever?
For that matter, how credible is a 12yr old recollection by a reporter that he ever said he was David Duke without the baggage?

I hope that clarifies.

Do you think it's really a possibility he actually said that, given no credible evidence whatsoever?
For that matter, how credible is a 12yr old recollection by a reporter that he ever said he was David Duke without the baggage?

I dunno. Anything is possible, but anyone can claim anything.

I sure as hell wouldn't go on national teevee with something that nasty if I didn't have solid proof.

I hope that clarifies.

I sure as hell wouldn't go on national teevee with something that nasty if I didn't have solid proof.

You really think it's possible given the weeks this story has been around with no, none, proof of any of it at all? Typically stuff emerges within a day or two. Here there is nothing.

I hope that clarifies.

You really think it's possible given the weeks this story has been around with no, none, proof of any of it at all? Typically stuff emerges within a day or two. Here there is nothing.

I've asked for proof a couple of times here, and no luck so far. As I said, the usual suspects have gotten what they wanted from this.

Nasty stuff. If this isn't proven, then it's just another example of them using race to fan the flames.

I hope that clarifies.

Well, look around. This board is crawling with people who have labeled Scalise all kinds of things based on trumped up, pathetically flimsy charges.

This is the new Twilight Zone we're living in. People have lost the ability to think clearly.

I hope that clarifies.

Well, look around. This board is crawling with people who have labeled Scalise all kinds of things based on trumped up, pathetically flimsy charges.

This is the new Twilight Zone we're living in. People have lost the ability to think clearly.

Yep. Zealotry distorts the mind, literally. Win at all costs. The end justifies the means.

I could no more successfully communicate with a wild-eyed Islamist on the streets of Damascus.

Scary stuff.

I hope that clarifies.

Yep. Zealotry distorts the mind, literally. Win at all costs. The end justifies the means.

I could no more successfully communicate with a wild-eyed Islamist on the streets of Damascus.

Scary stuff.

I agree with Take A Step: people are unable to think. Hell, they think US soldiers flushed Korans down the toilet. They think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her front porch. They think Obama didnt lie when he said if you liked your health care plan you can keep it.

How much overlap do you think there is with the group that is labeling Bill Clinton with pedophilia on no evidence?

How much overlap do you think there is with the group that is labeling Bill Clinton with pedophilia on no evidence?
I havent followed it or reviewed evidence.
DOes it sound like Bill Clinton to have had sex with an underage girl? Does he have a history of sexual misbehavior or a pattern of inappropriate conduct? The answer of course is Yes. That makes the allegations more likely but still unfounded in and of themselves.

Full overlap.
So the people who are saying Scalise is a Nazi racist are the same people saying Clinton was humping kids on an island in the Caribbean?

This is a profound revelation.

Forum List

Back