Scam Microsoft. 1 844 538 9888

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
I got a call from the 844 number and it seems they are at it again. Its not MS from the voice they are not American could be India. They want to take control of your computer and check a problem. So just a little advise don't even call back it is a waste of time.

I got a call from the 844 number and it seems they are at it again. Its not MS from the voice they are not American could be India. They want to take control of your computer and check a problem. So just a little advise don't even call back it is a waste of time.

You do know they can hack your account the using your voice the minute you say hello. It does some weird s**t.

You do know they can hack your account the using your voice the minute you say hello. It does some weird s**t.
They can also hypnotize you over the phone and turn you into the Manchurian Candidate. You really shouldn't ever use a phone. If you were smart, you'd break your cellphone right now.

Last edited:
A lot of times, my phone is never touched because it only rings one time when it rings at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back