Scandals...

Are you the coach of the Jets?

No, high school coaching is as high as I have gotten in the coaching world.

I don't share the same interests as Coach Ryan but an occasional joke on these boards might keep some pople from getting too constipated.

AP%20Phone%20Records%20Subpoena.JPEG-0c81d.jpg

Under sweeping subpoenas, Justice Department obtained AP phone records in leak investigation

By Sari Horwitz, The Washington Post
Published: May 13

The AP’s president said Monday that federal authorities obtained cellular, office and home telephone records of individual reporters and an editor; AP general office numbers in Washington, New York and Hartford, Conn.; and the main number for AP reporters covering Congress. He called the Justice Department’s actions a “massive and unprecedented intrusion” into newsgathering activities.

Under sweeping subpoenas, Justice Department obtained AP phone records in leak investigation - The Washington Post

A culture of unaccountability.

This is what happens when the fourth estate acts as an agent for the government instead of as a watchdog. A systemic belief permeating the bureaucracy that whatever they want to do, they can.

I keep hoping that the media will be sufficiently shaken from its reverie, but I am increasing cynical. I'd think they'd want to get busy if only for their ratings. But they've proven to be part of the sheep herd.

It's the video's fault.. Yea, that's it.. The video forced Obama to use the IRS as a weapon.

Crap, I came into this thread thinking it was a jammin thread on SANDALS.

I like my birks.

Forum List

Back